Chapter 4.

Deja Vu demon in the night.

I looked down on the ground and cleared my throat, then looked back at her.

"You don't have to guide me around anymore," I told her straight in her face. 

"Sorry Mr Jung, but Mr Jung said that I have to guide and watch over you for this whole week," Wait, what? 'Watch over you'?

"Did you just say watch over me?" I squinted my eyes at her. Then she nodded. So, did she even see what happened just now? Okay, forget it.

(end of Jinyoung's POV)

He hastened his footsteps with his hands in his pockets, rolling his eyes in annoyance. Just then, Junhyung and Miyeon were seated at the corner of the cafeteria, having recess together lovingly like every other school day.

"What should we do today after school?" Junhyung's voice was muffled as he munched on his burger.

"Rude boy, don't talk when you're eating," Miyeon palmed his mouth and shook her head, laughing at him. Junhyung pouted after swallowing his food.

"Oh, before I forget, I got an idea last night," Junhyung pointed up his index finger. Miyeon raised her brows.

"See, you can just come to my place for dinner, and then I'll just announce infront of that who ain't aware of our relationship, and then y'know, she'd probably get over it sooner or later!"

Miyeon sighed.

"Oppa, how is this even logical?"

Junhyung got kind of worked up, "It will work out! It definitely will. We'll just go according to my plan, okay?" he decided without Miyeon's approval.

--

Jinyoung put down his carton of milk after slurping from the straw, looking at Mrs Han.

He frowned in disgust. "You're really gonna follow me everywhere? For this whole week?"

"Yes, Mr Jung." she said monotonously. Then he facepalmed himself.

'I should just give up,' he sighed.

 

"Where's the music room?" he asked as they walked around the school.

 

 

He pressed down on the knob and the door was opened. It was an empty music room with wooden tiles. Just like any ordinary music room, it had a grand piano at the corner, a white board on one of the walls and a drum set at a side. He scanned around, as if looking for something. 'Ah, found it.'

Grabbing the acoustic guitar smoothly into his hands, then strumming it once charismatically, he mumbled, "This guitar is good."

"Mr Jung," Mrs Han brought a chair to him, offering him to sit down. He plopped himself down and positioned himself nicely with his right leg crossing over and resting on his left thigh. Then he looked at the awkward her who was just standing aside, watching him.

"Sit!" he told her. This guy might be spoilt, but still, he can be caring at times.

"Watch me." he snapped his fingers and got to work. Clearing his throat, he then relaxed his shoulders and heaved a deep breath. Then he started strumming the guitar, plucking a few strings, picking up the rhythm immediately.

" 아주 오래 전 너를 보았던
aju ore jon noreul boatdon
그 느낌을 기억해 난
geu neukkimeul giokhe nan
너를 알았던 나를 알았던
noreul aratdon nareul aratdon
그 시절이 생각나
geu sijori senggangna

너를 닮고 싶던 어울리고 싶던
noreul dalmgo sipdon oulligo sipdon
간절했던 시간을
ganjorhetdon siganeul
난 다시 생각해 다 지나간
nan dasi senggakhe da jinagan
한낱 추억 뿐인걸
hannat chuok ppunin-gol

His amazing, beautiful voice rang in the room. With his eyes closed, he was completely zoned out from the atmosphere. His tone was perfect and he sounded completely flawless.

And, Can you smile
니가 원하잖아
niga wonhajana
니가 바라잖아
niga barajana
내 맘 만으로는
ne mam maneuroneun
널 잡을 수가 없는가봐
nol jabeul suga omneun-gabwa

And, Can you smile
내가 가라잖아
nega garajana
난 괜찮다잖아
nan gwenchantajana
마지막 너에게
majimak noege
난 이것 밖엔 못 주나봐
nan igot bakken mot junabwa"

Then he slowly opened his eyes.

"How was it?"

Mrs Han was speechless. She froze on the spot for a moment. "You're one kid with some serious hidden talent!" she exclaimed, then laughed to herself. Jinyoung smirked. He got the guitar off his lap and put it gently down on the floor, handling it with care.

--

Jinyoung reported back to class early and he sat down, tapping his fingers on the table with rhythm. Before I forget to mention this, Jinyoung is musically inclined. Well, not that he can play every instrument though. He just has a burning desire and devotion to composing songs and his first love - the guitar.


He had his eyes on the corridoor, looking all sleepy and bored. Then he saw Miyeon.... with a decent-looking chap. He lifted his head and squinted his eyes. "Probably her boyfriend. They look compatible anyway." he talked to himself.  Then Jinyoung rested his head back on the table again, now looking on the right.

Naeun was doodling on her notebook with a gentle smile on her face. Jinyoung looked at her, then at her notebook. Only then did she realise he was looking at her all the while. She was taken aback and jumped. "Oh, you scared me!" she gulped and had her hand on her chest. Jinyoung chuckled.

"Hey, you're good at drawing," he complimented her artwork. She calmed down for a bit and grinned upon his words. "Thanks," 

"Do you love drawing?" he got closer to her and looked at her curiously. This kid can really act like a three-year-old who's forever curious over things. Now, don't get annoyed with all the points about Jinyoung. Let's just say he's unpredicatable.

Naeun nodded. "Someone who means alot to me taught me drawing."

"Ah..... hey y'know what?" Jinyoung tapped her arm. She stopped drawing at looked at him.

"Draw me," he suggested. Naeun paused. 'Let's just try to draw him as pretty as possible like how he definitely wants it to be~' she thought and laughed to herself, then nodded in agreement.

 

Jinyoung stayed still obediently as Naeun glanced repeatedly at him, then sketching out his appearance seriously. Her sketch of him was detailed and pretty accurate. Then she shyly passed the notebook to him.

"Hey, you're good!" he pushed her lightly. "Why don't you give this piece of artwork to me? Oh wait no, you should just keep it. I know you want it so bad just to see my face everytime you open up your notebook," he winked at her and turned back infront as the lesson started. Naeun shook her head and smiled.

~END OF CHAPTER~
 
Hi readers, how was it? No silent readers please, comment! :c
Subscribe if you like this story so far! /sends out love for everyone/
/extra love for those who comment/