Chapter 5

Deja Vu demon in the night.

 

A/N: From now onwards, I'll be putting up bold words of a character's name or 'NO ONE' just to state whose POV (point of view) it's from. Hope that it'll be easier for you guys to understand what's going on! ^^

NO ONE

School ended.


Junhyung leaned against the locker beside Miyeon's and looked at her as she put in her books, then closing the locker slowly.


"Let's go have ice-cream today! We haven't visited Uncle Kim's ice-cream shop for ages!" Junhyung said. After Miyeon agreed, Junhyung took her hand and they walked to the ice-cream shop together, chatting lovingly like there's no tomorrow while on the way there.
--
"See you tomorrow, Mr Jung! Have a great day." Mrs Han waved to Jinyoung and closed the car door for him.


Jinyoung checked his phone.
"1 new message from Mom

How was school?"

 

"Fine~" he replied. Then he rested his right arm on the arm rest, looking outside. "O-oh? Isn't that the girl I bumped into? She's with that guy again," he spotted Miyeon and Junhyung. 

'Well, she does look pretty though...' he thought to himself, then shook his head. "What are you thinking about, Jinyoung?!" he gave himself a knock on his head.

 

The car stopped infront of the flight of stairs, then a butler came to help Jinyoung.

 

He sunk on the sofa in the big hall and sighed. "I'm tired," he closed his eyes for a bit.

"Oppa, you're home?" A little girl standing at the side, holding a teddy bear in her hands swayed from side to side, smiling at Jinyoung.

"O-oh, Sunjin-ah, y-yeah," he hasn't been talking to her for long. He just doesn't really like it when she finds him because she can annoy the hell out of him. At times, the meaning of playing with her can get so horrifiying.The other day, she took her older sister's makeup and started applying it all over Jinyoung. He had thick, bright red lips and liquid eyeliner smudged all over his face. The rosy pink blush was all over his cheeks and he was even forced to take a picture with her wearing that gruesome makeup on. A shiver ran down his spine and he started pulling his hair at the thought of it.

"Can you play with Sunjinnie? Please?" she acted cute infront of him. Jinyoung clenched his fist. "Uhhhh.... okay." he said reluctantly.

"Yay!! Oppa's the best!!" she pulled Jinyoung and skipped up the stairs happily. 'Let's just hope it'll be something better this time...'

"What do you wanna play, Sunjin?"

"Hm... oppa, I wanna play computer games!!" Jinyoung heaved a deep sigh. Computer games are wayyyyy better than that terrible makeup experience that completely scared him.

"But there are many games!" he told Sunjin.

"Hm... I wanna play Barbie!!" she grinned from ear to ear. Jinyoung turned around and facepalmed himself.

Minutes passed and he was resting his head on the table, dozing off.

"Oppa, do you have a girlfriend?" she asked Jinyoung innocently.

"U-uh, no. But Oppa did date someone before though," he confessed.