A usual day in school.

Deja Vu demon in the night.

The school bell chimed. Lessons ended and all the students of Seoul High rushed out of their classrooms. The hallway was packed, all stuffy. Many bid goodbyes to their friends while others hung around at the lockers'. Just as usual, the bimbo cliques sat on the benches, crowding around the Queenka with the latest issue of the Marie Claire magazine in her hand. Their eyes were wide opened, all glued to the pages of the magazine. 

"Hey," Miyeon felt a pair of arms snaking round her petite waist. She recognised this smell and this familiar voice. It was Junhyung. After closing her locker door, she turned around and hugged him. 

"Sorry, that old hag held me up. You know, the usuals -"

"What did you do wrong this time?" she chuckled to herself, walking towards the main gate with a pile of books in her hands.

"Okay fine, I was late for class." Junhyung took the initiative to take some books from her, once again practising some of his gentlemanliness. 

"Do you think your mum'll let me sleepover at your place tonight? I don't really wanna go home tonight," he looked down on the ground, suddenly getting all gloomy. Miyeon looked at him and scanned his face. She could tell that he was hiding something from her. 

"Just say it, Oppa, you can never hide things from me," 

"......that 's coming over tonight. You know I just hate how clingy she gets when she sees me," he grumbled. Miyeon laughed to herself.

"Just make sure you tell Uncle about it, don't make him worry over you. Mum's not that nasty, so she'll allow that, I guess," 

Junhyung's face suddenly beamed in joy. He hugged her and planted a quick kiss on her cheek. "You're the best!" 

"Let go of me, I can't breathe!" 

--

It was 2.30pm. He stood at the taxi-stand by his big luggage, waiting for a black Mercedes which is supposedly his chauffeur and would send him home. 

          

He frowned in impatience and pulled his sleeve, then looking at his black Tagheuer watch that was worth at least $2,000. "Where's the damn chauffeur, it's been like fifteen minutes already!" he heaved a sigh of frustration and shoved his hands back into the pockets of his coat. Suddenly, his phone rang. It was his aunt, Kim Park. 

"Hi my dear, have you seen the chauffeur yet?" 

"Hi Aunt, sorry to say there's completely no sight of a freaking black Mercedes that you said. I've been standing in the cold for 15 minutes smelling all the carbon monoxide. I'm getting annoyed, Aunt," he complained. Jung Jinyoung was born and fed with a silver spoon. He has been spoilt since young and nobody can do anything to change his character. He was born to be rebellious and spoilt. 

"Oh no, don't be sorry, I should be sorry... Darling I'll call the chauffeur now, don't be mad okay? Just be patient for a bit, I gurantee it will come soon. See you later my dear! I'll hang up now~ By-"

He ended the call even before she completed her sentence.

"What an annoying hag." 

 

The chauffeur came. A decent-looking middle aged man dressed in a black suit formally bowed to Jinyoung and immediately loaded his luggage back in the boot.

"What took you so long?!" he frowned at the man rudely and hopped on hurriedly, shutting the door by himself without the chauffeur's help. 

"I'm sorry, Young Master, things coped up at home and then I was caught in a jam. I really never expected to be this la-" 

"Ye, ye. Just drive." he rolled his eyes and plugged in his earphones, blasting music into his ears throughout the whole car ride.

~~

Comment and subscribe! ^^