Chapter 3

Saved by a vampire, Loved by a werewolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Shin Hye" I groan, feeling annoyed. I can't believe she's making me attend this party.

"Come on, Hye Rim. You need to have some fun. You barely leave your house" She sighs.

We were currently standing outside a house. Shin Hye's friend was holding a party today.

"I barely le-" I stop halfway. There's no way I'm telling her where kai took me. Shin Hye grabbed my arm and dragged me inside the house.

"I'll get us a drink" She winked. I sigh and sit down. Shin Hye came back a few minutes later. We ended up drinking over 5 bottles of soju.

"Unni, let's go dance" She pouts. "Heck yeah! Lets go" I grin. We went in the middle of the dance floor and began dancing.

I'm sure we look very stupid right now. Shin Hye tried twirling me but I ended up falling on someone.

"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry" I bow "It's fine. Don't worry about it".

This guys voice sounds so familiar. I look up, my eyes connecting with his. Crap! I fell on Suho..

I was still sitting on the floor. Suho stuck his hand out and helped me up. I couldn't help but notice the ring he's wearing.

Why does he always wear that ring? I wonder if he ever takes it off.

I quickly thanked him before walking away. I drank two more bottles of soju then walked towards Shin Hye. She looked upset."Are you okay?" I ask her "Nope".

"What happened?" I ask, concerned. "My boyfriend was supposed to pick me up but he isn't here yet" She sobs.

What boyfriend? It took me a moment to realize how drunk we were. She doesn't have a boyfriend..

But me being drunk, believed her.

"What a jerk! He deserves an award for being the worst boyfriend. Let's go, I'll drive you home" I frown.

We leave the house and enter the car. "Menbung?" We ask at the same time. I laugh and play the song. Shin Hye and I both love the song Menbung by CL.

As I drove, Shin Hye and I laughed while shouting out the lyrics and nodding our heads to the beat. Our laughter came to a stop as we watch a truck head towards us. It was getting closer by second.

It took me a few seconds to realize I was driving on the wrong side of the road.

We started screaming but it was no use. The truck hits against the car. My car began to roll around. Before I knew it, everything went black.

Pain..... it was all I felt before passing out.

_________

 

 

 

 

Beep Beep Beep

The sound kept repeating. I open my eyes and wait for them to adjust. Looking around, I notice that I am in an unfamiliar room.

Where am I?

I looked to my left, to see where the beeping sound is coming from and notice a heart monitor.

I'm in a hospital room.. What happened? My head was filled up with many thoughts that I didn't realize someone entering the room.

"Hi" A familiar voice said. I looked up to see Suho. "What happened?" I ask him. Why was he here? 

"You were in a car accident. A truck hit your car" He said kneeling on the floor and taking hold of my hand. I immediately pull my hand away. As I did, pain spread throughout my whole body. I could barely move.

"Why are you here?" I ask, ignoring the pain. He stared into my eyes and I could see it in his eyes, he looked guilty of something.

"Are you feeling better? I'm sorry I wasn't there for you. Baby, please give me one more chance" He sobbed.

Suho's POV (point of view)

I walked inside the room where Hye Rim was in. Noticing that she was finally awake I spoke.

"Hi" I greet her unsure of what to say. She can't stay here for long, it's not safe.

"What happened?" Hye Rim asked me. I explained what had happened to her. I feel so guilty to have done this but it was for the best. I couldn't loose he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter