Chapter 2

Saved by a vampire, Loved by a werewolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Kai parked the car, I could already hear the loud music coming from Sehun's house. I get out of the car and make my way towards the house.

"Wait for me!" Kai shouts. I stop walking and wait for him. We then enter Sehun's house together. "Kai!" I hear someone shout. I watch as Chen makes his way towards us.

"Go have fun with the guys. I'll be in the kitchen" I tell Kai. He nods and walks towards Chen.

There are many people here today so it's very crowded. I make my way through the people and enter the kitchen. I grab a bottle of soju from the fridge and begin to drink.

"You came" A voice said. I turn around to see Sehun smiling. "Of course" I smile.  "Want to go dance?" He asked and I nodded. Sehun grabs my hand and drags me to the garage, where almost everyone was.

"Wait here" He smiled before running towards the DJ. I watch as he speaks to the DJ. A few minutes later he comes running back. "It's time for a slow dance! Everyone get a partner and dance" The DJ spoke through the microphone before playing a slow song.

"May I have this dance?" Sehun asked, sticking out his hand. "Of course" I smile placing my hand on his.

Sehun held me close as we began to dance. After the song ended, another song began playing. "I love this song!" I grin. "Really? Me too" Sehun smiled.

This song is called 눈, 코, 입 - 태양 (Eyes, Nose, Lips - Taeyang).

My selfishness that couldn’t let you go turned into an obsession that imprisoned you. Were you hurt because of me?

You sit silently.
Why am I a fool, why can’t I forget you.
You’re already gone.

Your eyes, nose, lips
Your touch that used to touch me,
to the ends of your fingertips.
I can still feel you

but like a burnt out flame,
burnt and destroyed
all of our love
it hurts so much, but now I’ll call you a memory.

As the song played, Sehun called out my name. "Yes?" I ask, looking up. Sehun looks into my eyes before bringing his face closer. Without realizing,  his lips were suddenly on mine.

Well damn.. This was unexpected. I was frozen in place. But a few seconds later I found myself kissing him back.

"Sehun? And who's the girl?" A familiar voice asks right after the sound of a camera click. Sehun pulls away and turns around.

"Chanyeol, you have the worst timing" Sehun groans. "Sorry" Chanyeol muttered. 

"I'm gonna head back home" I tell Sehun. "Okay. Message me once you get home" He sighs. I nod and walk outside the house.

I take my phone out and call Kai. He picked up and I told him that I'd be going home. Kai said he'd take a taxi back home. So I took that as an okay and drove back home.

After arriving home, I didn't bother taking a shower and went straight to bed.

__________

The next morning, I woke up to the unpleasant sound of my alarm clock. Today was the day my parents returned home from America. They've been gone for 6 months.

I had set my alarm to 6:00am so I could clean up the house and cook them something to eat.

Cleaning usually takes up to 5 hours. That's because I always turn on music while cleaning. I spend most of my time dancing rather than cleaning.

After cleaning the entire house, I showered and got dressed. I didn't shower last night. By then, it was 1pm. I cooked dinner and waited for them to arrive.

I suddenly remembered what happened last night. Sehun kissed me. One of my close friends kissed me. Why would he do that? .

As if he knew I was thinking about it, I get a call from Sehun. I answer the call and listen as he speaks. 

"Can we meet up?" He asks. He wants to meet up? 

"Uh, sure. When?" I ask him "Tomorrow, at the ice cream shop".  "Okay. I'll see you then" I sigh and hang up. 

I hear the voices coming from outside the house and rush towards the front door. Right as the front door opened, I ran into my parents arms.

"Eomma,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter