Chapter 5

Saved by a vampire, Loved by a werewolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up feeling hungry. I rub my eyes and slowly open them. I throw the blankets off me and get up.

I leave my bedroom and walk towards Kai's bedroom.

Knock Knock.
No answer. He must be sleeping. I'll just have to knock harder...

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK.
 
The door slowly opened revealing a zombie like Kai. "I'm sorry. I guess this isn't a good time.." I apologize. He looked tired.

"It's fine, Hye Rim. What do you need?" He asked politely. "Blo- I..I'm hungry" I told him, hoping he'd understand what I meant. His eyes widened for a couple of seconds but he then nodded.

"Follow me" He said. I follow him down the stairs. We walk over to a hidden door behind the book shelf. Cool! I've only seen these in dramas. He opened the door and walked inside, with me following behind.

"Here you go" He threw a blood bag in my direction. I mumbled a thanks to him and walked towards the kitchen. Kai followed me.

I sat down and drank the blood. Kai watched me the whole time. I wish I knew what he was thinking.

Once I finished, I threw the bag out. Kai made his way towards the seat next to me.

"Hye Rim we need to discuss some things" He told me. I look at him curiously.

"Go ahead" I tell him. "Hye Rim, since you are my mate. I want us to begin the mating process" He told me.

"And how is it done?" I ask him. "The first thing I need to do, is bite your neck. It means your my territory and mate" He said.

"Okay, a bite". "That's how all werewolves mate. Then, there's the next step" He said.

"After we mate do I become one of you?" I ask him. He slowly nods.

"Yes, but you will be half vampire and half werewolf" He told me. I want to get this over with.

"So.. a hybrid? Better than being a vampire. Lets do it!" I said nervously. "Now? Are you sure?" He asks shocked and I nod in response.

 He grabbed my wrist and sat me down on the sofa.

"Today, we do the bite" He grinned. I just kept nodding. He slowly moved the fabric that was covering my shoulder and brought his mouth close to my neck.

I felt something press onto my skin. I screamed in pain but the pain slowly went away. Kai finally pulled away and smiled at me.

"I'm going to find a good place for our date. Make sure you get ready" He said before leaving with his car keys.

_____

"Park Shin Hye! The dress is too short" I complain. She came over instead of Mi Mo, saying she was going to help me prepare for my date.

Han Mi Mo told her everything. Who else has she told?

So far, it's been a total disaster. "I don't care, Unni. You are wearing it. Now sit" She pointed towards the chair.

I did as I was told. A few minutes later, she handed me a mirror. I look at the mirror not recognizing myself.

"Park Shin Hye" I say but couldn't find a way to describe this. This girl staring back at me in the mirror looks nothing like me.

"I know right! You look great" She said. I smile and hug her.

"Unni, I know you will probably hate me but I have to tell you. So, remember the car accident?" She asked. I nodded.

"I was there. I wasn't hurt because... I am a vampire" She said. I gave her a confused.

She was there? Did I drink that much that I can't remember a thing? Wait.. did she just say vampire?

"Get out" I tell her. "Youre over reacting" She sighs.

"Get out, now" I shout. She did as she was told to. I ne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter