Epilogue

Saved by a vampire, Loved by a werewolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The pack has been nothing but caring and polite towards me. They say I make a good Luna. At first, I though they wouldn't accept me as their Luna. I mean, who would want a hybrid as a Luna.

But, they knew my story. Everything I went through. I'm just glad it's all over and I'm thankful that our pack members understand and accept me for who I am.

"Mom, is Baek In Ho coming over?" In Ha asks "Of course he is."

She gave me a smile and ran back upstairs. In Ha is my beautiful teenage daughter. And yes, she and Baek In Ho have similar names. Shin Hye and I had a child at the exact same time. They're very close.

In Ha is a hybrid, like me. I can't believe Park Shin Hye lives next door! I'm grateful to get my happy ending.

Shin Hye visits us every day with her son Baek In Ho. In Ho inherited his fathers werewolf genes but none of Shin Hye's vampire genes, making him fully a werewolf.

I'm starting to think In Ha has a little crush on him...

Suho was attacked by rogues. His body hasn't been found yet. Some claim he's dead while some claim he ran away.

But honestly, I couldn't be anymore happier. He was gone. Out of our lives.

He threatened to take my child. My beautiful baby girl.

I have an amazing family that I love with all my heart.

God gave me a chance of happiness and I intend on using it till the day I die.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter