Chapter 4

Saved by a vampire, Loved by a werewolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai's P.O.V (point of view)

Hye Rim is my mate. I've known since my seventeenth birthday. I'm extremely angry. I just found out MY mate is a vampire.

I did something I never thought I'd have confidence to. I kissed Hye Rim. After doing so, I dragged her to my car. That bastard is dead! She's mine, I won't let anyone take her away from me.

I drove to Suho's house and parked the car in front the house. Once we got out the car, the scent of dead corpses entered my nose.

"This smell makes me want to throw up" I though in my head as I gagged.

"Kai, what's going on?" Hye Rim asked, looking confused. "Let Suho explain to you himself" I growl.

I walk towards the doorstep and punch the door, causing it to break. I've never shown Hye Rim this side of me before. What have I just done?

"Y-you j-j-just broke down the door" She stuttered. I nod unsure of what to say.

But then, I sniff Suho's scent. He was walking towards the door.

"You see... I am a werewolf, a living, caring, creature. While your ex-boyfriend is a DEAD, BLOODSUCKER!" I yell.

Hasn't Jin (Kai's wolf) done enough? Hye Rim looked terrified.

"I'm sorry, Hye Rim. I didn't mean to scare you, I can't control my wolf" I explain to her.

She looked confused and terrified at the same time. "Suho, brother! Just the one I was looking for" I growl as he walks towards me. 

"What do you think you're doing? What's wrong with you?" He asked angrily.

"Wrong with me?" I yell, frowning. I could already feel Jin taking over. I look towards Hye Rim, and Suho followed my gaze.

"Hye Rim?" He furrowed his eyebrows, confused. "What does Kai mean? A vampire?" She whispered the last part.

Her eyes went wide as she looked towards something. She let out a gasp and covered . I follow her gaze.

In Suho's hand was a heart, and nearby the stairs inside his house, laid the corpse of a teenage girl. I growl and cover Hye Rim's eyes. "Close your eyes. Don't look" I whisper. I then take a step closer to him.

"Brother, Before you think of attacking, let me explain why I did this to your beloved mate, who I still deeply love" Suho said.

I enter his house, Hye Rim following along. She hid behind me scared of what Suho would do. She isn't handling this werewolf thing as bad as I thought she would.

I guess watching Teen Wolf helped her in some kind of way. The three of us took a seat on the couch.

"Why did you do this to me?" She asked, still confused. "You had an accident remember? The doctors were too late. That was the only way to save you." He explained to her.

She frowned but nodded, understanding what his intentions where. Hye Rim wiped her tears and turned to me.

"Why do you two call each other brother?" She asked. "We're brothers" I tell her. "What happened? Why are you a werewolf and he, a vampire?" She asked, eyeing both of us.

"He joined their side. He used to be a one of us but he was fed vampire blood, and afterwards killed himself, betraying our kind" I explain.

She was shocked "Why?". "The alpha title got handed over to Kai instead of me" Suho said.

"We better go" I sigh. I don't care what she is. I love her in every way. Hye Rim means the world to me. I will always stand by her side.

I've waited long for this moment and I will not let my stupid brother ruin it for me.

Hye Rim's POV

I can't believe this! I'm dead. Even worst, a blood  monst

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter