Chapter 6

Saved by a vampire, Loved by a werewolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the reunion, I found Park Shin Hye. She was making her way towards her car.

"Shin Hye!" I shout. She looked up, waved and smiled at me.

I ran using my vampire speed. No one saw me. "Not mad anymore?" She asked me. "Well, I'm giving you a chance to explain" I told her. "Okay. Follow me" She instructed. I nodded.

We both ran towards the forest. We stopped in front of an old tree. I didn't ask her why we were here. Shin Hye climbed up the tree branches.

"Are you coming?" She asked. "Uhh.. I'm coming" I reply.

Why are we climbing a tree? I didn't say another word, and made my way up. I felt Shim Hye's hand grab my wrist and pull me all the way up the tree.

I saw her jump inside the log. This isn't weird at all...

"I'm coming down!" I shout, making sure she knew so I wouldn't end up falling on top of her. I jump down the log. This feels just like a slide.

Once I reached the bottom, I gasp. "You like it?" She asked. "It's amazing" I responded, still amazed.

This tree, has a hideout. Its like a mini house. "This is where I usually come when I need to think" she told me. "How did you find this place" I ask her.

"I was having a bad day so, I ran towards the forest and climbed this tree. I found the log open at the top of the tree and just went down, not caring what was there. I then started decorating this place. I stay overnight sometimes" She said.

"You did a great job with the place" I smile at her. "Thanks. Its our place now" She smiled back.

"Really?" I ask. She nodded in response. "Now, what did you want to ask me?" She asked.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked. "I have my reasons. I always do, Unni. They are just personal and I can't say anything" she said.

"Oh, I guess I understand. I'm sorry" I said. There is no point of being mad at her. She probably did it for a good reason.

Park Shin Hye and I talked and joked for 3 hours. Kai sent a message telling me to come home.

"I have to go" I tell her. "Okay. All you have to go is climb the ladder. Bye Unni!" She said.

"Bye" I said before climbing the ladder and running back to Kai's place.

"Where were you?!" He asked. "With Shin Hye" I answer him.

"Did you two make up?" He asked, his expression softening up. I smile and nod.

_________

Next Day 

I quietly got out off bed and made my way towards the kitchen to make some chocolate chip pancakes.

I heard footsteps coming closer. I look behind me and see Suho standing there.

"Hello, Hye Rim" He smiles. "What are you doing here, Suho?" I sigh. Something about him looked different.

"I came for you" He grins. "W-what?" I ask. "You are one of us, not one of those hairy creatures" He tells me.

"They are not hairy creatures" I growl at him.

Wait.. did I just... "Did you just growl?" He asks. "N-no" I lie. "Lets go, princess" He grabs my arm.

"KAI, HEL-" I scream but Suho covers my mouth with his hand. Next thing I know, we're in the middle of the forest.

I was wearing handcuffs. Really t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter