Chapter 7

Saved by a vampire, Loved by a werewolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up feeling a lot worse.

"I can't stay here much longer. Suho will come look for Hye Rim. I'm positive this will be the first place he checks" I hear Park Shin Hye say.

"Shin Hye... thank you" I whisper.
"You don't have to thank me. I'll be back soon" She smiled.

"How are you feeling?" I hear Kai ask. I was about to reply but before I could, I fell to the ground.

I grab my legs and rock back and forth like a porcupine, trying to bare the pain but I begin screaming loudly. My mouth hurts as if all my teeth are being ripped out.

"Breath" I hear Kai. I ignore him and I keep screaming in pain.

But as much as this hurts, I'm glad to feel pain other than nothing.

My mind kept telling me to hold on, I couldn't it was just so hard.

I close my eyes and watch everything go black.

________
"Hye Rim wake up, please. Hye Rim" I hear Kai's desperate voice, whispering softly. I slowly open my eyes and stare at his.

"Kai" I smile. I don't know why but when I look at Kai I felt something different. Something good.

I had this urge of needing to touch him. I slowly lift up my hand and touch his cheek. I feel some sort of sparks as I touch his cheek.

"Hye Rim! Are you feeling better?" He asked. "Did you feel that?" I ask. I was talking about the sparks I felt when I touched his cheek.

I've felt those sparks before. But this time, they're stronger.

"Yes I did. You're mine. Mine and only mine" He grinned.

"Back to my question.. How are you feeling?" He asks.

"Well, as you can see... I am perfectly fine" I smile at him and I stand up.

"Did you carry me here?" I ask him. I was in his room. He nodded as an answer.

"Today, you will shift into your wolf for the first time" He said looking a bit worried.

"Will it hurt?" I ask him. He nods "Yes, but after a few times of shifting, you will get used to it" He said. I nodded.

"Can we do this now?" I ask. "You want to shift now?" He asks. I nod, smiling.

"Fine but you have to eat something first" He said.

"Wait.. Am I still a vampire?" I ask. He nods "You are. But you are also half werewolf. You're a hybrid" He smiled.

He made me some food which I gladly ate.
_____
We are currently standing in the middle of the forest. Kai is teaching me how to shift.

"Think of yourself, in wolf form. Concentrate and relax" Kai said. I nod and close my eyes.

I picture myself in wolf form. Once I open my eyes, I look down to stare at paws. I did it!

"Yes you did" Kai said. I look at him. How did he... "We can mind link each other" He smiled. I nodded in my wolf form.

"Watch this" He said. I stare at him.

He shifted into his wolf form. His fur was black. His wolf is taller than mine! Ughh, damn you Alpha.

I walk to a river of water and look at my reflection. My wolf was light brown.

So pretty..

How do I turn back to myself? I ask through mind link.

"Picture yourself back in your human form" Kai mind links me.

I close my eyes and picture myself in my human form. Once I open my eyes, I stare at my body.

I look at Kai who was also in his human form with his clothes still on.

"Uhh... what happened to my clothes?" I ask awkwardly.

"It tore once you shifted" He threw a pair of clothing to me.

"Put those on" He said. I open the bag and see some clothes. I go behind a tree and get dressed.

I walk back to Kai "I'm gonna look for Shin Hye" I say.

"Okay but be careful. When you get back home, I have to explain some things to you" He says.

I nod and use my speed to trace down her scent.

"Park Shim Hye?" I call out her name. I'm in the forest searching for her. I can smell her but I can't see her.

"Well, well , well, look who decided to show up" I hear a voice.

I turn around and see Suho holding a Shin Hye by the neck.

"Let her go, Suho" I order him. "You thought you could hide and run? This isn't a game of hide and seek, Hye Rim" Suho smiles. But this smile was not a friendly one. It looked evil and revengeful.

He went from a kind man to an actual psychopath. What did I ever see in this guy?

"Let her go" I order once again, but this time a bit louder and angrier.

"You are mine, not his. I am the one who saved your life" He continued.

"Saved my life? I didn't want to be saved like this. You should've left things as they were" I sigh, annoyed.

He saved my life? Sureee he did *Sarcasm*.

"What do you want from me?!" I groan frustrated.

"I want you to come with me" He smirks.

"No. Now hand her over" I sigh. "My answer isn't going to change, princess" He grinned.

Princess? Shin Hye looked like she was going to pass out any second now. My hand curled into fists as he held

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter