dinner

oppa, don't just think of me as a little sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Minhyuk got off the phone with Yuri and smiled blissfully, “I invited her over for dinner since she was all by herself”
“Jashik” Yonghwa patted his head, “I don’t know Yuri ssi the way you do but she has a lovely little sister who will have good influence on uri Yoongie at school so Yuri ssi can’t be bad” 

Jonghyun got up, “I’ll do the grocery shopping and take the kids along” 
“Ne, cover yourself arasseo?” Yonghwa replied, “If Yoona is too noisy, ducktape ” 
“No need” Jonghyun replied as he started putting on disguises, “She is just a lively girl” He made his way to Yoona’s room and knocked but no response so he opened the door to check if they were okay.
He did not expect to see Yoona dancing and singing but he did not have the heart to interrupt either so he just listened to her belt out ‘I wanna marry you’ from Bruno Mars.
“Like brother like sister” he thought amused and applauded when the song ended.
“Oh! Oppa!” Yoona turned red.
“Gwenchana, you sing really well for a alligator” he teased.
“Oppa!” she stomped her feet in annoyance.
“ahrasseo, mianae baby girl”
“I am turning twenty” she sulked.
“Still a brat” he chuckled and patted her head, “kaja, we’ll do grocery shopping” 
“ice cream!” Yoona jumped up and down from excitement, throwing her arms around his waist while smiling up to him full of aegyo, oppa jebalyo?! ”
“Arasseo” he smiled and pinched her nose, “Just don’t do aegyo at school arasseo?”
Yoona nodded, “Hyun-ah!”
Joohyun looked up from her book and got up, “waegure?” 
“We’ll go to the store, kaja!” 
The timid girl nodded and grabbed her gloves, “dress warmly, Yoongie. It is cold outside” 
“Ne, omma” Yoona joked and grabbed a scarf, hat and gloves.
“Jonghyun ssi, do you have a list of everything we need to buy?” Joohyun questioned as they left the room.
“anni, I just take what i think is needed, Minhyuki is the one who used to do the grocery shopping when we shared a dorm”
“I’ll ask Yonghwa ssi what he needs” She decided and opened notepad on her phone.

 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKLEOhqSVHI)

 

“Yonghwa ssi, do you have a minute to spare?” 
The man looked up from his book, “Ne?”
“What are the highly necessary things that need to be bought?”
He scratched his head, “I don’t know… if I need something and I see that I don’t have it, I go to buy it but I don’t make lists” 
She stares blankly at him, trying to figure out how he could live alone. 
“I’ll take a look and make a list” Minhyuk offered sweetly.
“Kamsahabnida, Minhyuk ssi” she bowed politely.

 

Yonghwa watched as the two left, why did the words of Love Light came to mind when she was near? This was real life, not some cheesy romance movie but Joo-Hyun reminded him of the outline of a young woman that haunted his dreams since he returned to Korea in 2010… the one who has been his inspiration since then.
He mentally kicked himself back to reality. She is your sister’s best friend, Yong! You barely know her! Straighten up! Don’t confuse her with the muse in your dreams!
“oppa, kenchanayo?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter