dinner with friends

oppa, don't just think of me as a little sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minhyuk just left the set of ddandara when he was attacked by two pairs of arms.

“Baby oppa, you were amazing” the voice that Minhyuk quickly registered as Yoona squealed while a more gentle voice praised him as well. He saw his girlfriend’s sister smiling sweetly at him and once again he wondered how she and Yoona were best friends.

“Where are you two dragging me?” he questioned confused as Yoona took his car keys from him.

“Celebrating” his dongsaengs replied in chorus and giggled.

Yoona took the GPS and programmed the address in it before ordering Minhyuk to drive.

 

He was tired and wanted to go to sleep but Joohyun looked so hopeful at him and Yoona started her wailing toddler aegyo so he resigned himself in his fate and followed the directions that lead to the Seo house. He was glad they did not pick a public place.

“Is Yul at home?” he questioned hopeful as they entered the building and went to 4th floor.

“Dae” Joohyun smiled, “She took a day off to cook for you”

Minhyuk felt like the worst jerk for wishing to go home while his girlfriend skipped school and practise just to cook for him. 

 

Jungshin had already arrived with Sooyoung and they were unusually nice to each other, to the extend it scared Minhyuk who was used to the shouting.

There were other girls as well, two whom he recognised as Jessica and Krystal, Yoona’s cousins.

He babysat Krystal once or twice when they visited and he was fond of her, she was so angelic and calm compared to Yoona but Yoona was a female version of his hyung and seeing her grow into such a bright and kind hearted young woman made him proud. 

 

“Are you two really Jungshin oppa and Sooyoung unnie?” Yoona questioned bluntly. 

“commander Sica is here” Yuri called from the kitchen “and Jonghyun oppa threatened to leave them without food” 

“Saranghaeyo, Jongie oppa! Yoona shouted, “You saved my ears from bleeding!”

Jonghyun chuckled softly while Yonghwa eyed him weary so the guitarist held his hands up in defense, “I didn’t say anything, hyung! She is just being hyper”

“Yonghwa oppa, can you check on the soup please?” Yuri interfered, Yoona became her best friend and little sister as much as Joohyun was and she knew the hearts of both girls even though Joohyun was stubborn and would never admit what was in her heart.

 

 

“Waah Yoona unnie knows how to pour tea like a real lady” Krystal praised her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter