packing up for Japan & China

oppa, don't just think of me as a little sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joohyun finally got permission to go to Busan with Yoona but first Yonghwa had to ask permission of her parents and his parents if Yoona and Joohyun could go to Busan friday afternoon and give them the exact time the train would set off and arrive, where they would sit and if there would be someone to check upon them. 

Both sets of parents had their doubts about the entire trip but Yonghwa’s manager helped out by saying he needed to be in Busan for business and he would look after the girls.

Finally, Thursday night after phone calls between the parents, the girls got permission to go to Busan. 

Joohyun even got permission to sleep at Yoona while surprisingly Yuri could stay at Minhyuk after her schedules.

Minhyuk picked Yuri up at SM around 12.30 am when she was finally finished.

She was dead on her feet and walked barefeet to the underground parking area of SM where Minhyuk waited for her.

He hurried as soon as he caught sight of her limping towards him supported by their friend Lee Donghae and he scooped her into his arms, “sarang, what happened?!”

“Ballet practise with new shoes” Donghae explained grimly, “a new teacher as well who did not give her the chance to get used to the new shoes”

“You are bleeding, love” Minhyuk worriedly put her in his car, gomawoyo, hyung” 

“Anni, Yul is our dongsaeng and she pushes herself too hard”

Minhyuk said goodbye and got into the car where Yuri already fell asleep, leaning against the door.

He lowered her seat backwards and adjusted her carefully.

He made a phone call to someone before he started the engine and drove all the way to Illsan.

 

He parked at a cozy home and took the sleeping Yuri out of the car, “Babe, we are at a nice doctor” 

Yuri opened her eyes and panicked, “no oppa, your reputation…” 

Minhyuk smiled reassuring, “He was my general physician when I was a little boy, he will be silent”

He brought her inside after the doctor opened the door for him.

The elderly man guided him to the treatment room and Minhyuk put her down on the bed.

The doctor examined her and frowned, “she is malnourished and exhausted, she needs rest” 

“She is an SM model and trainee” Minhyuk explained to him, “I will go to Japan first thing in the morning until the 10th and 11th I will go to China, can I take her along?”

“No, it will be exhausting for her” 

“I’ll be fine” Yuri mumbled sleepy, catching pieces of the conversation.

“If she goes home, she is likely to push herself again when her parents work...maybe she can stay with my noona”

The doctor nodded as he finished bandaging her feet, “she should rest at least this weekend” 

 

Minhyuk knew what to do, he quickly excused himself and dialed the number of his sister.

“Hyuki-ah?” she sounded startled.

“Sorry, noona but I have an emergency situation…” He explained about Yuri’s condition and requested if she could stay with her. His sister agreed and told him to drive safely.

 

He returned to the treatment room and told the doctor that Yuri would stay with his sister, his parents went on a 2 weeks holiday to China and would attend his concert on the 12th. 

 

At the Jung home they were still awake too, helping Yonghwa pack for his 10 days stay in Japan and then his trip to China.

 “You need warm clothes, you have a light cough” Joohyun looked disapproving at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter