first day of college

oppa, don't just think of me as a little sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was the first day of college for the girls and Minhyuk picked the seo sisters and yoona up.

Yonghwa would return March 3 so he requested Mr and Mrs Seo if Yoona could sleep over which they agreed upon.

Today would just be formalities at college so they had to be there at 9 am.

Minhyuk arrived at 6.30 am with breakfast he prepared himself and Mr Seo opened up.

“annyeonghaseyo, abeoji” he bowed but the man pulled him in a warm fatherly embrace, “good morning,son” 

“My son has arrived?” Mrs. Seo called, “welcome, Minhyuk-ah”

Minhyuk smiled sweetly as he bowed to her.

“We are a bit late with breakfast, aboeji and I have a day off so we slept in a bit”

“kenchanayo, omoni” Minhyuk assured gently, “I already made breakfast for everyone here”

“You got up early then, son” Mrs. Seo looked concerned at him, “you are only a day or two back”

The drummer smiled and started unpacking the food, “sit down, omoni then I’ll set the table” 

“Anni, go wake up your girlfriend” she smiled, “the photo shoot lasted until 2 am so I turned off her alarm” 

 

Minhyuk tiptoed to Yuri’s room and opened the door. She was sleeping so cutely that he did not have the heart to shake or call her so he got into bed and carefully lifted her upper body into his arms, holding her against his chest.

“Seo Yuri, you are a goddess” he whispered as he dropped a kiss on her head, “I know it might be ten to fifteen years before I can make you my wife but I hope to hold you like this as often as possible” 

He softly started singing star for her while he enjoyed her warmth and regular breathing.

Yuri woke up by his sweet voice but waited until the end of the song to speak, “good morning, Hyuki oppa” she smiled sweetly and his cheek.

“good morning my pearl” he replied gently, “did you have a good night rest though it was for only 5 hours?”

“Dae” she smiled and pecked his lips, “I am lucky to have you”

He blushed and gave her one of his smiles that made fan girls go crazy, “Shall I run a bath for you?”

“no, I’ll take a quick shower...oh and no need to wait up for me, after school I am going to SM for training again”

“Can we meet for lunch then?”

She nodded, “I usually have lunch with Sooyoung though so bring a friend along so she won’t feel left out” 

He nodded and kissed her forehead, nose and pecked her lips.

 

The parents Seo looked satisfied as their daughters sat at the table, ready for college.

“yeobo, we have not two daughters but three now” Mrs. Seo smiled, “and our handsome son” 

Yoona smiled cutely at them and Minhyuk chuckled, ruffling her hair.

“The food is great, baby” Yuri sighed and put another kimbap in .

He smiled and wiped with his thumb, “you eat just like my cats”

She playfully glared at him and the rest who chuckled.

 

Minhyuk put on his ninja attire again before leaving the house.

“Today is a national holiday yet you have to work” Minhyuk frowned, “Yul, are you getting enough rest?”

“oppa, I chose to work hard so I can achieve my dreams...i want to sing too, not just stand pretty as a model and smile”

“I don’t really have schedules except for fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter