Stuck On You

Whisper You'll Stay With Me

Chapter 8

Realm of Light…

Mark was anxious about the upcoming tournament. He knew he was powerful enough in his own right, being able to control two elements and all. But apparently he’s not the only one; Jackson could too. And there’s also the Sky Realm that he knew nothing about. That’s one of the reasons he asked his brothers for an impromptu late night planning session. The other main reason was their relationship with the Shadow brothers.

“We’re here as you asked brother,” said Jr. Deep in thought, Mark jumped a bit from being startled.

“What were you thinking about brother?” smiled BamBam.

“The tournament that is approaching in a few days,” semi-lied Mark.

“Oh,” said BamBam. “I thought you would want to talk about the Shadows.”

“Priorities little one…priorities,” said Jr, as he shook his head causing the youngest Light prince to pout. “What are your thoughts brother? Do you really need to worry yourself?”

“We shouldn’t be over confident brother. We don’t know what the competition is like out there. I mean up until recently I thought I was the only one able to control two elements. Jackson proved that theory wrong and we know nothing about the Sky Realm still,” said Mark.

“Well regardless of the situation, it’s just a friendly tournament. We shouldn’t take it too seriously,” injected BamBam.

“I know little brother, but we need to showcase our powers. How else will we be deemed worthy enough to join the archangels?” replied Mark.

“I’m assuming the tournament isn’t the only reason for the meeting?” asked Jr.

“It was the main reason, but there’s also the issue of the Shadows,” replied Mark.

“What sort of issue?” asked BamBam.

“Well I mean we’re supposedly dating them, but we still haven’t told them our real identities. What if mother and father don’t approve of their common status? Should we even tell them before the tournament? Will it change anything if we do?” rambled Mark.

“Just breathe brother. I say we play it by ear. They’ll end up knowing eventually, so waiting till the tournament won’t hurt. And if things do change, we’ll at least have fond memories,” said Jr.

“I agree. Plus I want to see the look on their faces when they find out who we are, especially Little Yugie’s face,” chuckled BamBam.

“Both of you make valid points. Guess it’s decided then, we’ll wait until the tournament,” said Mark. “Now let’s get some rest before we train with them for the last time tomorrow.”

 

Realm of Darkness…

“I say we tell them tomorrow,” said JB. “If it were me, I would like to know.”

“I vote we wait. I want to surprise my BamBam with our wings. Imagine the look on their faces,” laughed Yugyeom.

“What if it changes things between us? I doubt mother and father will have any objections to us being with commoners. But for some reason, I don’t think Mark is the type to like surprises,” commented Jackson. “Let’s weigh our pros and cons.”

“I think it’s a double-edged sword either way. They’ll either accept and like the fact that we’re princes and that their lives will change for the better or they’ll reject us deeming themselves not worthy enough to be with royalty,” said JB.

“Status-wise they certainly don’t measure up. But they sure make it up with their looks and powers. One of us have yet to beat them single-handedly,” injected Yugyeom.

“That’s true,” said Jackson. “I guess we wait until the tournament to reveal our real identities. Worst case scenario, at least then we’ll be able to enjoy our last time together with them before we become strangers. I just hope it doesn’t come to that.”

 

Moonlight Falls…

Jackson sat with his back against a tree while Mark sat in between his legs, Mark’s back against Jackson’s chest.

“Is there a reason why you wanted to separate from the others?” asked Mark.

“Do I need any other reason than wanting to spend time alone with my boyfriend,” teased Jackson.

“Oh…,” said Mark, as his face got red.

“You know you’re even cuter when you blush,” smiled Jackson.

“Can you stop with the sweet talk?”

“What? I’m being serious. Can’t a guy just compliment his boyfriend? Or would you rather be doing something else?”

“Like what?” asked Mark.

“I was thinking something more physical and with our mouths,” whispered Jackson.

Mark turned beet red. “Don’t push your luck. What happened last time was a fluke.”

“You’re no fun. It’ll be the last time we’ll see each other before the tournament. Things might not be the same then.”

“Oh.” He’s right. He’ll know who I really am at the tournament. Maybe I should tell him now. But we agreed not to. “I guess you’re right.”

“So you agree? Does that mean I get a kiss?”

“Yes and no,” deflected Mark. “Can’t we just enjoy the moment?”

“I am. I’m just trying to make the moment more special. If you know what I mean,” smirked Jackson.

“How about I leave and you enjoy the moment by yourself?” said Mark, as he tried to get up.

Jackson pulled Mark back down and in doing so the pair tumbled with Mark ending up on his back and Jackson hunched over him; their faces inches apart. The couple looked into each other’s eyes; emotions were rampant.

“Um…can you get off me now?” mumbled Mark.

“I kind of like being in this position,” smirked Jackson.

“Don’t make me ask again,” threatened Mark.

“What are you going to do? Blast me with your air powers? Or wet me with your water powers? If it’s the latter, it’s too late cause I’m already wet,” hissed Jackson, as he held Mark down by both of his hands.

“ert,” said Mark. “Jackson, let go of my hands.”

“Not until you give me a kiss,” teased Jackson.

“You’re being a big bully,” pouted Mark.

“Doesn’t feel good to be on the losing end, does it?”

“Ugh…fine just one quick kiss and no tongue,” said Mark.

“You’re in no position to decide or negotiate.”

“At least close your eyes,” pleaded Mark.

“Why?”

“Cause I’m shy.”

“Fine”, said Jackson, as he crept closer to Mark’s face with his eyes closed. They’ll definitely be some tongue action thought Jackson. Once his lips made contact, he decided it was time to use his tongue. After a few seconds, something felt off to Jackson. Mark was too quiet and more importantly, too cold. Jackson opened his eyes to find that he was kissing an ice clone of Mark while the real Mark was laughing on the side.

“Thhaaat’s nnhot fhunny Thmark. Thmy thongue ith thstuck,” whined Jackson.

To Jackson’s horror and Mark’s delight, the others flashed in.

“Um…what’s going on?” asked BamBam, trying hard not to laugh. Mark just shrugged innocently.

“Are you okay brother?” asked Yugyeom, also trying hard not to laugh.

“Ice’s…I mean cat’s got your tongue?” commented Jr.

“Babe, be nice,” chuckled JB.

“I didn’t know you could control ice too, Mark,” said Yugyeom.

“It’s just a matter of combining his air and water powers,” stated Jr.

“Yea, science Little Yugie,” chuckled BamBam. “Apparently something you know nothing about.”

“I know about chemistry,” said Yugyeom.

“Oh yea? What about chemistry?” said BamBam.

“Chemistry is something you and I have,” teased Yugyeom.

“Eww…don’t make me throw up,” laughed BamBam.

“Thello. Thcan thsomeone thelp thme here,” complained Jackson. Everyone turned to look at Mark.

“Fine, I guess I can release him. And for the record, he started it,” said Mark, as he swept his hand and caused his ice clone to melt away. Once Jackson’s tongue was free, he toppled over and didn’t move.

“You’re free now. You can move,” said Mark.

“Why isn’t he moving brother?” asked BamBam.

“Did something go wrong?” asked JB.

“Ice is a pretty new concept to you brother. Did something go wrong?” said Jr.

“I don’t think so,” responded Mark, not so sure as he flashed next to Jackson. “Jackson are you okay?” No response.

“Maybe he got frostbite,” suggested Yugyeom. “Check if he’s still breathing.”

Mark put his finger under Jackson’s nose, nothing. Mark started to panic. He then put his ear to Jackson’s chest, trying to hear a heartbeat.

“Gotcha,” said Jackson, as he grabbed Mark in a hug.

“You were faking this whole time? I hate you. Let go of me,” said Mark.

“Never. You were the one who tricked me into kissing an ice clone of you. My tongue still hurts,” pouted Jackson.

“Serves you right for trying to take advantage of me.”

“Ahem. Would you guys like to be left alone?” asked JB.

“Yes,” said Jackson.

“No,” said Mark.”We have to get going.”

“Aww…already?” said Yugyeom.

“So we won’t see you guys until the tournament in three days,” stated Jr.

“It’ll be the longest three days ever,” said Jackson.

“Not long enough,” said BamBam, as he smacked Yugyeom’s hand for trying to hug him.

“Are you sure we can’t come see you guys?” pleaded Jackson.

“For the last time, I’m positive. We need to do the proper rituals before the tournament. Three days won’t kill you,” said Mark.

“Then why does it feel like I’m slowly dying,” exaggerated Jackson.

“Because you’re being overdramatic as always,” responded Mark.

“Can I at least have a goodbye kiss?” pouted Jackson.

“No. All you can have is a hug.”

“You’re so mean.”

“Do you want a hug or not?

“Fine. I’ll take what I can get,” said Jackson. The couple extended their arms for the embrace. “I’ll miss you Mark.”

“Thanks,” said Mark.

“Really? That’s all you have to say?” asked Jackson.

“Umm…I’ll miss you too. Happy now?”

“Very,” said Jackson.

“Okay we’re leaving now.”

“Are you sure I can’t have a kiss?” Mark responded by flashing to his brothers and they flashed out of sight. The Shadow princes were only able to look longingly.

“Man…we didn’t even get a goodbye kiss,” complained Jackson.

“Speak for yourself brother. I got my kiss,” laughed Yugyeom.

“Me too,” smiled JB. “Mark is one tough cookie.”

“Ugh…tell me about it,” said Jackson, as he shook his head.

So the tournament is coming up, that means the big reveal. I don’t know how it’s going to go yet. Got a few ideas, so stay tuned. Any who, since I couldn’t get tickets to the concert in Atlanta, I’m going to the LA concert instead. I only got General Admission (P3) tickets instead of P1 like I wanted. Oh wells. At least I get to go. As usual, enjoy.