Can't Believe It

Whisper You'll Stay With Me

Realm Chart

 

Realm of Light

Prince Mark (oldest): controls water and air

Prince Jr (middle): controls water

Prince BamBam (youngest): controls air

*all have white wings

 

Realm of Darkness

Prince Jackson (oldest): controls fire and earth

Prince JB (middle): controls fire

Prince Yugyeom (youngest): controls earth

*all have black wings

 

Sky Realm

Prince Nichkhun: controls lightning

*royal blue wings

 

Elemental Chart

water destroys fire

fire destroys air

air destroys earth

earth destroys water

*lightning (offset of fire)

 

 

Chapter 1

 

The Celestial Lands were divided into three realms: the Realm of Light, the Realm of Darkness, and the Sky Realm. The royal members of each realm had distinctive characteristics and traits. The royal family of the Realm of Light (also known as Lighters) had pale blonde, close to white hair which matched their pure white wings and they generally wore light colors. Each member of the royal family possessed the ability to control the natural element of either water or air, with the exception of one prince who is able to control both water and air. The royal family of the Realm of Darkness (also known as Shadows) had dark, pitch black hair which matched their dark as night wings and generally wore dark colors. Each member of the royal family possessed the ability to control the natural element of either fire or earth, with the exception of one prince who is able to control both fire and earth. And last, the royal family of the Sky Realm (also known as Stars) have different shades of blue hair which matched their royal blue wings and generally wore all shades of blue. Each member of the royal family possessed the ability to control the offset natural element of lightning. Even though the royal families had the strongest elemental powers, it was common for civilians to have such powers too. 

 

The realms coincided in peace and harmony, but this year things are a little different. It’s been prophesied that the angels, which the royal families are descendants of, will descend from the heavens and take those deemed worthy to join their army of archangels. To showcase their abilities and skills, the three realms decided to put on a little friendly tournament that was open to both royals and civilians alike. All everyone could talk about was the upcoming event. Each realm tended to stay amongst themselves, so it’ll be a first for many to see others from the different realms. 

 

Moonlight Falls…

 

“Why did we have to come so far just to train? My wings are killing me,” complained BamBam.

“I’m all for training and whatnot, but I’m with BamBam on this one. We’re too close to the other two realms,” said Jr.

“Quit whining you two. Moonlight Falls is the perfect place for us to practice our elemental skills without causing any harm to the civilians. Plus it’s a neutral ground where all four elements are present. There’s an enormous waterfall, plenty of fresh air, mountains, and even a dormant volcano,” explained Mark. 

“What if we run into some Stars or worse Shadows?” asked BamBam.

“See what you did Jr. You scared our little baby brother.”

“Hey I’m not a baby,” pouted the youngest prince. 

“You’ll always be our baby brother,” laughed Jr. Mark couldn’t help but laugh along.

“Okay enough joking around. Let’s split up and work on our own for a bit and then we’ll meet up and train together. And don't go too far,” said Mark.

“Yes brother,” said Jr and BamBam in unison.

BamBam waited until his two older brothers flew off before he started taking his clothes off. They can train all they want, I’m gonna go for a swim.

 

Meanwhile close by…

 

“JB let’s rest for a bit. I’m getting thirsty,” said Jackson. 

“Fine. We have been training for awhile,” responded JB, as he threw his brother a canteen gourd.

Jackson drank from the gourd and poured the rest on his head. He then shook his hair like a wet puppy.

“Hey you’re getting me wet,” complained JB. He then conjured up his fire power and dried himself off.

“Show off,” laughed Jackson. 

“Whatever. It’s not like you don’t do it all the time.”

“True. Anyhoo, where’s Yugie? I hope he’s actually training and not getting into any trouble.”

“Knowing our little brother, I think we should go look for him.”

 

Yugyeom didn’t feel like training today. Unlike his brothers, he didn’t really care for the tournament. He just couldn’t wait to see some Lighters. He was about to take a dip in the water when he heard splashing coming from the waterfall area. As he crept closer, he saw a guy probably around his age topless and using his air powers to pick the exotic flowers that were growing on top of the waterfall. From the guy’s pale white hair, Yugyeom knew he must be a Lighter and a cute one at that. My first encounter with a Lighter. He’s too cute not to mess with. BamBam was too occupied from picking flowers to notice someone was watching him until he went to pick the last flower and suddenly a hand made out of dirt grabbed his flower.  BamBam looked up and saw a guy in all black with pitch black hair holding his stolen flower and smirking. Oh no… a Shadow. BamBam flashed out of the water without showing his wings and quickly got dressed.

 

“Aww…why in such a hurry to get dressed. I was enjoying the view,” teased the young Shadow prince. 

“Shut it you ,” blushed BamBam. “And give me back my flower.”

“What? This little flower? How about I’ll trade you it for a kiss,” laughed Yugyeom.

“Like someone like me would kiss someone like you.”

“What’s that suppose to mean?” asked Yugyeom.

“Well I’m a pr….”. Before BamBam could finish his sentence, Jr and Mark flashed to their brother’s side. Jackson and JB also flashed to their brother’s side at the same time. 

 

“What’s going on?” asked Mark and Jackson, at the same time. The group of princes sized up the opposing team. It was each their first time seeing a Lighter or Shadow. Who knew Lighters were so hot thought Jackson, especially the one in front of me (referring to Mark). Just play it cool Jacks.

“Brother he stole my flower,” pouted BamBam. “I was picking them for mother.”

“Give my brother back his flower,” said Mark.

“Is it true Yugie? Did you take his flower?” asked Jackson. 

“Umm…the flower didn’t have anyone’s name on it,” said Yugyeom guiltily. “So I picked it.”

“Liar,” said BamBam. “I clearly picked it first and he used his earth power to snatch it from beneath me.”

“Watch who you call a liar, little Lighter,” threatened JB.

“Watch your tone while talking to my brother, Shadow,” threatened Jr. The two middle princes glared at each other.

“Woah…let’s not get hostile. We’re all friends here,” said Jackson.

“We’re not your friends,” said Mark.

“Yugie hand me the flower,” said Jackson.

“But…,” whined Yugyeom.

“Yugie…”

“Fine,” as he gave the flower to his brother. 

“I tell you what. Since the flower is in our hands, it’s considered our’s. But I’m willing to give it to you for an exchange,” said Jackson. Yugyeom smirked. 

“We don’t have to give you anything,” said Jr. Mark shook his head to silence his brother. 

“What do you want?” asked Mark.

“How bout a kiss?” teased Jackson.

“No way. That’s what I proposed earlier too,” laughed Yugyeom. “But I got turned down.”

“That’s not gonna happen,” said Mark. Jackson, though only joking, was a bit disappointed. “So you’re saying whoever has the flower is the owner?” 

“Yup,” said Jackson, as he twirled the flower in his hand, smirking. In an instant, Mark flashed to the side of Jackson and grabbed the flower from his fingers. 

“Hey,” pouted Jackson, caught off guard.

“Wow brother. His flashing is faster than your’s,” said Yugyeom. Even JB had to admit he was impressed. He thought Jackson was the fastest flasher in all three realms, guess he was wrong.

After he recovered from being surprised, JB stepped up with flames in his palms, “Give us back our flower.”

“Your flower? Didn’t you guys say whoever is holding the flower is the owner,” teased Jr, smirking.

Mark whispered in Jr’s ear, “Let’s cut this short. It’s getting late. You take care of fire boy and when you get my signal, we fly out.” Jr nodded his head. “BamBam once Jr does his thing, blow all three of them back and we fly out. Got it?” BamBam nodded.

“I said give us the flower back,” threatened JB, as his flames grew larger. 

“Ooo…scary. So hot. How about you cool off a bit,” laughed Jr. He then created a wall of water and doused JB. Before the other two Shadow princes could do anything, a strong gust of wind knocked them off their feet. By the time the Shadow princes recovered, the Lighters were gone.

 

“Well that went well,” laughed Yugyeom.

“Shut it,” threatened JB, soaking wet.

“It’s all your fault," sulked Jackson. 

“You guys are just mad you got bested by some Lighters. Wait until I tell Mother and Father,” chuckled the young Shadow prince. 

 

Here's the first chapter of my new story. Hope you guys enjoy it as much as my last story. As usual, please feel free to subscribe, comment, and up vote. And even though I don't respond to each one personally, know that I do appreciate and read them. Also any critique good or bad is welcomed. Just please don't be rude. Thanks. =)