It's Official

Whisper You'll Stay With Me

Chapter 7 

Once Jackson got over his initial shock, he instinctly put his arms around Mark’s waist and pulled him in close.

Here goes nothing thought Jackson, as he decided to use his tongue. Having felt the sudden intrusion, Mark pushed Jackson off him. 

“Did you really just use your tongue?” accused Mark, a blush creeping across his face. 

“What?” grinned Jackson guiltily.

“Way to ruin the moment.”

“Hey it’s not like I initiated it. If I remember correctly, you were the one who kissed me first, “ teased Jackson. 

“Yea I did it just to shut you up from blabbering all that nonsense. You didn’t even stop to breathe,” said Mark, shyly. “Well now that it’s done and over with, I’m leaving,” as he turned to walk away.

Jackson grabbed Mark’s hand and spun him around. 

“You can’t just kiss me and then act like nothing happened. I’m a child with parents you know. You have to take responsibility for your actions,” pouted Jackson.

“What are we? An adolescent girl or something? It was just a kiss,” said Mark. “Quit being overdramatic.”

“Hey it was my first real kiss you know.”

“It was mine too, but you had to ruin it by shoving your tongue down my throat,” teased Mark. 

This time it was Jackson’s turn to blush with embarrassment. Jackson traced his lips with his fingers and grinned like an excited fool.

“What? Why are you staring at me like a weirdo?” asked Mark.

“I just realized something,” said Jackson.

“And what is that?”

“You like me. Mark likes me,” sang Jackson. Mark shook his head disapprovingly. 

“Don’t go jumping to conclusions. I never said I liked you.”

“You don’t have to. Your kiss said it all. Unless you go around kissing random guys you don’t like,” teased Jackson.

“Well umm….I….,” stuttered Mark.

Jackson placed his fingers underneath Mark’s chin and tilted his head up so that they were staring into each other’s eyes.

“What? Are you going to lie and say I have eye boogers again?” asked Mark, trying to lighten the too serious mood.

“This is serious Mark. I’m serious. I like you and I know you like me too. Even if you’re too stubborn to admit it. It’s okay, you don’t have to say it out loud right away if you’re not comfortable. As long as we both know the truth. I can wait as long as you want.”

“Whatever helps you fall asleep at night,” said Mark.

“So what does this mean?” asked Jackson.

“What does what mean?” replied Mark.

“I mean us. Are we a couple now? Can I tell the others? I’m so going to to tell them.”

“What? No, you can’t,” said Mark.

“Why not? Are you embarrassed to be dating a Shadow?”

“No, of course not. It’s just embarrassing to have to tell my brothers. I wouldn't even know where to start.”

 

“Tell us what?” asked BamBam, as he and the three other princes flashed in.

“Yes brother. Tell us what? And how about starting from the beginning,” added Jr. 

“Umm…,” stalled Mark.

“Oh god. Just spit it out already. You guys are finally a couple,” laughed Yugyeom. 

Mark avoided making eye contact with anyone, while Jackson just grinned like he already won the upcoming tournament. 

“Is that true brother?” Jr and BamBam asked in unison.

Mark just stood there frozen, at a loss for words. Jackson placed his hand in Mark’s hand and gave it a squeeze. 

“Guys cut your brother some slack. He’s clearly too excited from the big news to say anything,” teased Jackson.

“Well it’s okay if you guys are dating brother. We don’t mind,” said BamBam.

“Of course you don’t mind, since you’re dating a Shadow too,” teased Yugyeom. 

“Hey you said you wouldn’t tell another person that we’re dating,” pouted BamBam.

“I didn’t tell “another” person, I told four others,” giggled Yugyeom. 

“I hate you Little Yugie,” said BamBam, pretending to be angry.

“Don’t be like that my cute little master. I’ll give you a present.”

“Like what?” asked BamBam.

“How about a kiss?” teased the young Shadow prince.

“Eww…no one wants that,” laughed BamBam.

 

“Ahem….” interrupted Mark. “When did “all this” happen?”

“It’s not my fault brother. It was all him (as he pointed to Yugyeom). He stole a kiss when I wasn’t paying attention. And then I was like you have to take responsibility for your actions.”

“See… I’m not the only one who thinks like that,” injected Jackson, proving his point from earlier.

“Hush it,” said Mark. “BamBam is younger than you.”

“Not by much,” pouted Jackson.

“Please don’t be mad brother,” said BamBam.

“I’m not mad. Just surprised, that’s all.”

“Well we might as well tell them about us,” said JB.

“What? You too brother?” asked Mark.

“No,” replied Jr. “We’re not a couple.”

“We’re only not official because he refuses to give me a definite answer,” said JB. “He wants to ask for your permission first.”

“Is that true brother?” asked Mark. 

Jr just nodded. “I didn’t want to do anything you wouldn’t approve of.”

“Come here brother,” said Mark. When Jr approached him, Mark placed his forehead on top of Jr’s forehead. 

“You know I love you right brother?”

“Of course", said Jr.

“Then you should know that I would never stand in your way of happiness. If you’re happy, I’m happy. Is this the blessing you wanted?” asked Mark. Jr nodded, happily. 

JB walked up to Mark and bowed; the gesture surprised everyone especially Yugyeom and Jackson. Being a prince, JB never bowed to anyone besides his parents, let alone a common Lighter. 

“I never got a chance to properly thank you for healing me last time, when you didn’t have to. And thank you for giving us your blessing,” said JB.

“There’s no need to thank me,” replied Mark. “It’s nothing major.”

“Told you,” said Jr. “Now you can quit blaming yourself.” JB just nodded.

“If it’s possible, I think I like you even more,” teased Jackson, which made Mark blush then roll his eyes. “Now we’re all a big dating, happy family. We can have one big wedding.”

“I like your way of thinking brother,” said Yugyeom. JB just smiled.

“I think that’s our cue to leave brothers,” said Mark.

“I couldn’t agree more,” said Jr.

“Way to ruin the mood Jackson. I’m ready too brothers,” said BamBam.

“What? I was only joking. Well for now. Don’t leave yet Mark,” pleaded Jackson. 

“It’s getting late. We have to get going,” replied Mark.

“Mark’s right,” said JB.

“Traitor, whose side are you on anyways,” accused Yugyeom. 

“What did you do to my brother?” asked Jackson.

“Don’t look at me,” said Mark. Jr just shrugged.

“Fine. Can I at least have a goodbye kiss?” asked Jackson. 

“Sure,” said Mark, surprising everyone. 

I can’t believe it’s that easy to ask for a kiss now. I’m liking this whole dating/couple thing.

Mark stopped in front of Jackson, as he tilted his cheek awaiting a kiss.

“You wish,” whispered Mark, as he giggled and flashed back to his brothers. 

"You're so mean to me Mark," pouted Jackson. 

The Light princes waved goodbye then vanished from sight.

 

Here's another quick chapter. It's been awhile. Been busy and what not. The tournament is coming up, so the story is going to take a slight shift. On another note, going to Got7's concert in Atlanta now instead of LA. Can't wait to buy the ticket on the 30th. As usual, enjoy.