Six

North and South
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“How do you like your coffee?”

Joshua throw another weird look at the boy that was seated right in front of him. Everything about Jeonghan, particularly his tone and expression right now, screamed not-normal to Joshua. He wandered if the devil in front of him had bumped his head somewhere because there is way too much display of kindness in one night and honestly, Joshua had his doubt.

Joshua decided to ignore the question and instead, he leans back on the cozy chair and crossed his hands in a defensive manner. He threw a glance on the snowy road outside of the café, trying to distract himself from talking to Jeonghan because he is not in the mood for any chit-chat with the latter. From the corner of his eyes, Joshua can see the silhouette of Jeonghan, moving around to sips on the latte he had ordered together earlier.

Joshua felt extra tension upon noticing that Jeonghan did not bother to initiate another conversation with him. He did not like the suffocating silence that ensued after he ignored the question and so, he decided maybe it is best for him to put more effort to have at least a decent conversation with the other boy.

Joshua puffed a long sigh and turn to face Jeonghan only to meet back with an intense stare from a pair of eyes with a light brown shade, boring into his own. And so, Joshua choke on his saliva.

“Surprised much?”

Jeonghan asked, a smirk instantly visible on his face. He had been staring at Joshua since the moment they sat down, casually admiring how good-looking Joshua really is. From his hair that was swept back and perfectly styled to the crisp on the side of his eyes whenever he smiles. Jeonghan noticed everything but rarely let it shown for he is far too busy convincing Joshua to sign up for his mid-night activities.

Peaceful night where they agreed to sat down for a decent, civilized talk is surprisingly tolerable for Jeonghan. He felt like this is something that he can actually get used to. It is a given that he had always loved messing with people but right now, all he can think of is how he was more than willing to exchange one night of misfit for a peaceful night with Joshua.

This is weird.

“What do you want Jeonghan? Cut the unimport

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter