Nightmare

What to Do?

Two days had passed and everything was back to normal. Yura and Sojin were enjoying their date night at home. They decided to just have a lovely dinner and a movie. Hyeri was out recording a commercial. Sojin was happy that everything was back to normal and Yura seemed to be more involved with their relationship. Yura still felt guilty that Sojin doesn’t know about her time with Chul Woo. She just didn’t know how to break the news to Sojin about her being unfaithful. She knew deep down that once Sojin find out about it, everything will change completely.

 

“You’re alright babe. Is something bothering you?” Sojin asked with a concern face.

 

“Oh…n…nothing is wrong. Just thinking about our next comeback,” Yura stuttered.

 

“Aw…don’t worry so much about the comeback. We will have a good comeback this time...no scandals or mishaps,” Sojin reassured Yura as she stood up and gave her a peck on the cheek.

 

“Babe, hopefully those reporters won’t say anything bad about us…or even you,” Yura responded.

 

“Don’t think about that scandal. It happened and there is no way of changing it,” Sojin said as she moved the dirty dishes to the kitchen.

 

“But you were completely in distress and the whole Afeeca scandal just created more problems for you,” Yura explained as she gave a back hug.

 

“Listen to me, Kim Yura. You don’t need to worry about old scandals. I don’t let them bother me anymore because you told me not to. I have daisies, DreamT, Minah, Hyeri and most importantly you,” Sojin responded.

 

“Okay okay. How about this…you go set up the movie in the living room while I wash up the dishes,” Yura said.

 

“Really?!?” Sojin exclaimed. “Who are you and what have you done to the real Yura?”

 

Yura chuckled at Sojin’s childish question. She gave Sojin a pat on her to nudge her to go into the living room. Sojin giggled and shuffled into the living room. She the television and got everything ready. While waiting for Yura to finish washing the dishes, she saw Yura’s phone light up with a message.

 

Wait...you want to end our relationship but I thought we were having a good time together. Did I do something wrong that upset you? Please tell me so we work this out. Yura…I really like you and I don’t want to end our relationship. Sorry, I would have replied sooner but I was away for a shoot. – Chul Woo

 

Sojin didn’t mean to look at Yura’s phone and she wished she didn’t look at the phone. After reading the text by Chul Woo, she didn’t know how to react. Sojin was still in shock that she didn’t notice that Yura was in front of her.

 

“Babe…what’s wrong? Did something happen?” Yura asked.

 

Sojin didn’t know how to reply to Yura. She was staring at Yura’s face for a long time and she realized that she was about to cry.

 

“Babe, why are you crying? Please tell me,” Yura begged this time.

 

Sojin felt a tear rolled down her face and dropped onto her clenched hands. Yura squatted to Sojin’s eye level and tried to wipe away her tears. Sojin saw Yura’s hand coming towards her face and jerked back a bit. She quickly stood up from the sofa, walked towards her room and locked her door. She just needed some time alone and away from Yura.

 

Why did Yura cheat? Was it something I did? Was I not enough for her? Sojin thought as she got into bed and covered herself with her cover. Just…why?

 

Yura didn’t understand why Sojin was crying or why she went into her room. She stood up and sat in the same spot that Sojin was sitting before. Looking at the wall, she was wondering if she did or says something wrong that might have upset Sojin. She grabbed her phone and checked if she had unread messages. As she her phone, she saw that Chul Woo messaged her. She quickly read his message and finally understood why Sojin left. Yura ran to Sojin’s room and tried to open her door. That was when she realized that Sojin had locked the door to be away from her.  

 

“Sojin! Sojin! Please open the door!” Yura screamed through the door while jiggling the doorknob. “Please let me explain!”

 

After a few more minutes of knocking and screaming for Sojin to open the door, Yura gave up. Luck wasn’t on her side tonight and she decided to give Sojin some time alone to think. It wasn’t supposed to happen like this. Yura wanted to tell about Chul Woo herself but it was too late. Because she waited and hoped that Sojin will never find out, her nightmare was unfolding in front of her.

 

Suddenly, Yura remembered that she didn’t text back Chul Woo. She needed to end this thing between Chul Woo and her.

 

I am sorry Chul Woo but I can’t be with you anymore. I agree that our time together was fun but I just can’t. I am in love with someone else and I just hurt that person really badly. Please understand. – Yura

 

I see…I kind of knew that I wasn’t the one in your heart. I hope that everything works out for you. – Chul Woo

 

Yura shuffled into her room and quietly closed her door. She quickly deleted all her messages with Chul Woo. Slowly, all her guilt started to come back from that night. The guilt of not telling her the first time she asked if anything was wrong. The guilt of not telling her within the days that passed. The guilt of letting Sojin believed that everything was fine. Surrounded by darkness, she laid in her bed. Trying to figure out how to make things better with Sojin, she thought of nothing. Yura just didn’t know what to do anymore.