The Beginning of the End

What to Do?

 

On the highway to the photoshoot location, Yura was starting to feel a bit nervous. She started to question herself even though she had plenty of experience in modeling. Looking out the window, the sunny day helped Yura feel a bit better. Lost in her thoughts, her phone beeped in her hand. She quickly looked down and smiled. It was a text from her one and only Sojin.

 

Where are you? Did you make it to the location safely? – Sojin

 

I don’t know. Let me ask manager oppa. – Yura

 

“Oppa, how long will it take until we arrive to the location?” Yura asked as she continued to stare at her phone.

 

“Umm…about 10-15 more minutes,” the manager replied.

 

Oppa said another 10-15 minutes. Babe…I am feeling a really nervous right now. What if I don’t do well? What if I gained weight and they don’t want me for this photoshoot? – Yura

 

Stop worrying so much. You will be fine like always. You can’t be serious about gaining weight…because you have been losing weight >.< - Sojin

 

Yura was feeling better after reading the recent text from Sojin. She didn’t understand why she was questioning herself. She was an excellent model and she always got positive reviews from the photographer and the public. Sojin was right; she didn’t need to worry about anything because she was going to rock this photoshoot.

 

“Yura, we arrived. Get ready,” the manager said as he finished up parking the van.

 

Yura didn’t realize that they finally made it to the location. As Yura was about to exit the van, she sent a quick text to Sojin.

 

Hey babe, I just made it to the studio safely. I will see you tonight (and don’t think I forgot what you promised me this morning ^.^) – Yura

 

She slipped her phone into her purse and exited the van. Yura and her manager walked through the front door and into the studio. Looking around, she saw that the studio was set up as an exposed brick room with different gym equipment. She continued to look around when she saw the photographer and a guy engaged in a deep conversation.

 

“I guess today’s theme is a workout theme. Hm…who is that guy talking to the photographer?” Yura thought while walking over to them.

 

“Ah! Yura shi, I see that you have made it safely. Meet Lee Chul Woo, he is going to be the male model for today’s shoot. Lee Chul Woo, I hope you know Kim Yura from Girl’s Day,” the photographer said.

 

“I didn’t know that there will be a male model today. Why wasn’t it on the schedule detail? This is going to be awkward for me.” Yura thought as she stared at the Chul Woo.

 

“Hello Yura shi. I hope that we will work well together today,” Chul Woo said.

 

“Ah…yeah. I mean it is nice to meet you. I also hope that we will work well together,” Yura quickly replied as she gave a nervous laugh.

 

“Alright since the introduction is over, we need both of you to change and get ready. Yura, your changing room will be over there. While Chul Woo, your changing room will be over there,” the photographer explained and walking towards his work station.

 

Chul Woo and Yura were quickly escorted to their designated changing rooms. Several minutes passed and both Chul Woo and Yura stepped out from the rooms. Yura’s first outfit was a light sky blue tank top that hugged her body. She wore a very dark blue patterned jogger pants that hugged her hip and . As they were walking to the first studio set, Yura had to rearrange the tight jogger pants and make sure the tank top was on properly.

 

“Good! Okay guys, this will be the first set. Yura, I want you to lean on the equipment and your left elbow like that,” the photographer explained as he directed Yura on how to pose. “Chul Woo, I want you to lean in close to Yura while placing your right hand on the equipment behind Yura and your left hand on Yura’s knee. Yura, I want you to take your left hand and hold onto Chul Woo’s elbow.”

 

After a few shots, the photographer finally found the one that he liked. He told Yura and Chul Woo to relax and to get out of their pose. Yura’s back and elbow was aching while Chul Woo quickly shuffled away and fanning himself.

 

“Alright, I want you two to change into your next outfit,” the photographer commended.

 

Several hours later, it was the last shoot for the day. Yura came out wearing skin tight tank top that had white, blue and gray swirl patterns and black jogger pants. She was relieved that the photoshoot was ending soon. The whole day, she kept thinking about going home and relaxing with the members especially with Sojin.

 

The photographer directed Yura and Chul Woo on their final pose of the shoot. When he finished explaining and both models were in position, Yura didn’t know how to feel about this pose. Chul Woo’s hand and lower arm were wrapped around her lower back. Deep down inside, half of her disliked his hand on her but the other half liked it.

 

“Why do I like his hand on me? What is this feeling?” Yura mentally questioned herself. “I shouldn’t like this?”

 

After a couple of shots, the photographer was satisfied with the last shot. He told Chul Woo and Yura that they could relax and go change out of the clothes. When Chul Woo let go of Yura’s lower back, Yura took a chopped breath in. She started to miss the warmth of his arm around her and she wanted it back.

 

“By the way, I am treating the whole staff to dinner once the studio is pack and clear. This invitation goes out to Chul Woo and Yura as my token for a job well done,” the photographer announced as he carefully placed his camera, lens, and battery packs.

 

“Okay,” Chul Woo, Yura and the rest of the staff replied.

 

“I guess I will see you later at the dinner,” Chul Woo said while walking to his changing room.

 

Yura quickly went to her room to hide the fact that she was blushing. She didn’t know what was happening to her or why her feelings were everywhere. Quickly, she changed out of the tight sporty clothes into what she wore this morning. As her manager and her walked back to the van, she reached for her phone in her purse.

 

Damn it, I thought you would have forgotten by now. Oh well, text me when you are coming back home. Don’t forget that Minah is coming over tonight~ - Sojin

 

She totally forgot that Minah was coming over and that they made plans to have pizza, chicken and beer party. It was too late to reject the photographer’s invitation to dinner and also rude. The manager unlocked the van and pressed open one of the sliding backdoors. Yura got into her seat and put on her seatbelt. As she settled down, she quickly typed a message back to Sojin.

 

Hey babe~ I just out of the photoshoot and it ended smoothly. The photographer is treating everyone to dinner right now. So sadly, I can’t make it back home to party with you guys. I am not sure when I will be home. – Yura

 

Yura waited for Sojin to reply back. After a few minutes passed, there was no message from Sojin. She figured that Sojin probably misplaced her phone again. Right as she was about to call Sojin, her phone beeped.

 

Oh…that then T.T. Minah is already here and we were all excited and waiting for you to come back. But if the photographer is treating you guys, you might as well go. It is rude to just ditch his offer. – Sojin

 

Tell Minah and Hyeri that I am sorry. I promise I will make it up to guys. – Yura

 

They said they understand and that you totally owe us BBQ. So the next BBQ is on you XP. So you don’t know when you are getting home tonight. Should I wait up for you? – Sojin

 

Aish~ I bet the BBQ idea was Hyeri, wasn’t it. Yeah I am not sure what time I will be back but don’t think I forgot about the deal we had XP. So stay up because I am making sure I will back. – Yura

 

Damn it. Fine…I will stay up. – Sojin

 

“Yura, we made it to the restaurant. Are you ready?” the manager asked as he opened the door.

 

“Oh…umm…I am ready,” she replied as she slipped her phone into her purse.

 

The manager led Yura to the huge private area that the photographer requested. Yura looked around the crowd and realized that they were the last one to arrive. As she looked again, her eyes caught Chul Woo’s eyes. Suddenly her cheeks were getting warm and she was getting nervous.

 

What is this feeling?” Yura mentally questioned herself. “I shouldn’t be like this?”

 

When she finally snapped out of her thoughts, she didn’t realize that Chul Woo was right in front of her. She was startled and Chul Woo clearly saw her reaction.

 

“I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to scare you like that,” he said as he placed a hand on her shoulder. “Are you alright?”

 

“Oh I am fine. It was my fault for getting lost in my own thoughts,” she replied while trying to slow down her heart.

 

“I saved two seats for you guys,” he said.

 

“Umm…thanks Chul Woo. That was very kind of you to do,” Yura said.

 

When her manager and she finally sat down at the table, everyone started to order their food. The waiters came back with bottles of soju and beer.

 

“Because everyone did a good job today, all drinks are on me! So order whatever alcohol you like,” the photographer announced as the whole room cheered.

 

After a few drinks, the waiters finally came back with everyone’s dishes. The vibes in the room were cheerful and relax. There was a bunch of small chattering among the tables.

 

“So Yura, I heard that you like to drink plum alcohol. We should order a bottle and share it among our group,” Chul Woo suggested.

 

“Sure,” she answered.

 

Chul Woo asked the waiter to bring two bottles of plum alcohol and several of cups. As they waited for the waiter to come back with the alcohol, Yura noticed that Chul Woo’s hand was resting on top of hers. She knew that she should have moved her hand away from his but she liked the contact. Finally, the waiter came back with the two bottles and cups. Chul Woo offered to pour everyone a drink. The managers and many others declined to drink because they had to drive home later.

 

As an hour passed, Yura and Chul Woo started to flirt with each other in front of everyone. Inside, she was trying to stop herself from making a mistake but her urges were too strong. Sooner or later, they were very touchy-feely. She started to rub her hand against his lower arm and he never broke eye contact with her. Yura knew that it was wrong but she couldn’t resist.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back at the dorm, Sojin was trying to stay up and wait as she promised Yura. She looked at the time and it was about 1:30 AM. Minah, Hyeri and she had a fun night of just talking, eating, drinking and watching TV. Both Hyeri and Minah decided to sleep early since they had script reading tomorrow. Sojin promised them that she would make breakfast for them before they leave in the morning.

 

A few more minutes passed and there was still no sign of Yura or her manager. Out from the darkness of the living room floor, Minah woke up and had to use the bathroom. When Minah finally regained her vision back, she was startled by Sojin.

 

“Unnie…why are you still up? Are you still waiting for Yura to come back?” Minah asked as she rubbed her eyes.

 

“Mhm,” Sojin responded.

 

“She is going to be really late. Don’t worry about her…manager oppa is with her and I am sure he is not drinking,” Minah said.

 

“You’re right Minah. Alright…I am going to bed now. Night Minah~” Sojin said as she walked into her bedroom and closed the door.

 

Right when Sojin was falling asleep, her phone beeped. She reached over and a sigh of relief came out.

 

We are on our way back. The dinner went on a little too long but we are coming back. Yura drank a little too much so expect her to have a hangover. – Manager