The Peaceful Morning

What to Do?

 

It was early morning when sunlight fell upon the sleeping figures of Sojin and Yura in the queen size bed. The warmth of the sun stirred Yura to wake up from her peaceful sleep. As she slowly regained her sight, she lovingly looked at Sojin as Sojin continued on her peaceful sleep. Not wanting to move away from Sojin’s warm body, Yura moved closer and snuggled against Sojin. Yura nuzzled her face into Sojin’s neck and took a deep breath in.

 

As Yura finally got comfortable, Sojin couldn’t help but giggled. Sojin didn’t know how to handle the big dork named Yura but she loves this big dork. She grabbed one of Yura’s hands that was resting on her tummy and laced her hand with hers. They stayed cuddling for a few minutes until the door fling opened.

 

“Omo!” Hyeri exclaimed as she jokingly covered her eyes. “Unnies, you guys need to remember that I, the maknae, am still living in this dorm so no funny busy please.”

 

“Aish~” Yura groaned as she moved away from Sojin’s body and sat up. “Yah! Lee Hyeri! Have you heard of knocking before entering someone’s bedroom?!?” Yura grabbed her pillow and threw it to Hyeri.

 

“Well…I think that rule doesn’t exist anymore since we have been living together like…forever now,” Hyeri answered back and she caught the flying pillow with ease.

 

“Ugh…Just you wait Hyeri,” Yura replied as she jumped up from the bed and towards Hyeri.

 

Hyeri quickly threw the pillow which directly hit Yura in the face. As the pillow dropped to the floor, Yura lunged towards Hyeri but Hyeri was long gone from the bedroom.

 

“Yah Lee Hyeri! Get back here!” Yura screamed as she ran out of the room.

 

Sojin was laughing uncontrollably and she rolled around her bed. She continued to hear the two big dorks screaming insults at each other. Every morning started with a great laugh for her as she stood up from her bed. She started to do her morning stretches until she felt Yura’s arms around her waist. Sojin had a big smile on her face as Yura nuzzled and kissed her neck.

 

“Mhm~” Sojin moaned as leaned closer into Yura’s body. “Good morning babe.”

 

“Can we just go back to bed and just resume our peaceful sleep and cuddling babe? I think my body is starting to miss your warmth,” Yura whispered into Sojin’s ear.

 

“Maybe,” Sojin replied as she giggled.

 

“Maybe?!? I need more of a yes than a may—” Yura said but got cut off.

 

“Sojin unnieeeee~” Hyeri cried from the kitchen. “I’m hungryyyyyyy! Feed meeeeeee!”

 

“I swear, one day I am going to kill that girl,” Yura mumbled as she rested her forehead on Sojin’s shoulder.

 

“Hey now, where would I get my entertainment,” Sojin said as she faced Yura and gave her a quick peck on the lips.

 

As Sojin left her bedroom, she heard Yura mumbling some more complaints. Sojin giggled and shook her head. She headed towards the kitchen where Hyeri was sitting and waiting for Sojin omma to make breakfast.

 

“YAY! Breakfast time~ Breakfast time~” Hyeri excitedly sang as she started to jump around.

 

Yura quietly entered the kitchen and sneaked behind Hyeri. She quickly put Hyeri into a headlock as punishment for disturbing her moments with Sojin.

 

“S…S…” Hyeri tried to call out for Sojin but Yura quickly muffled Hyeri.

 

“Because of you my peaceful moment with Sojin was cut short so I am going to…” Yura whispered.

 

“Kim Yura! You better let go of Hyeri or else no kiss for you before you leave for your photo shoot,” Sojin yelled as she rested her hands on her hip.

 

Yura quickly released Hyeri from the headlock as she grumbled more about how Hyeri was an idiot. Sojin went back to making a big breakfast for monster Hyeri and Yura. As she finished up making the last dish, she ordered Yura to get the rice ready and Hyeri to set up the table. When everyone finished setting up the table, Hyeri quickly scarfed down her food without waiting for the two unnies. Although Girl’s Day has been together for about 5 years now, Sojin will never be amazed at Hyeri and her eating habits.

 

The three of them finished eating their breakfast and started to clean up. Suddenly, Sojin’s phone beeped that she had a message from someone. She rinsed the bowl that was in her hand and took off the rubber gloves. Sojin took her phone and unlocked it to see that Minah texted her.

 

“Hey guys, Minah said that she is coming over to have dinner and sleep over. Her sister isn’t home and she is stressed that she is very lonely,” Sojin said as she typed her message back to Minah.

 

“Yay! Just like the good old days,” Hyeri happily said as she wiped the table and counters.

 

“Hmm, I’ll probably be back from my photoshoot by the time she gets here,” Yura replied.

 

“I have already texted her to come over. Hmm, how do pizza, chicken and beer sound tonight?” Sojin asked.

 

Sojin looked at Yura and Hyeri as both of them nodded their heads yes with joy in their eyes. She had a small chuckle a bit as she finished up her message to Minah about tonight’s dinner meal. She placed her phone in her back pocket as she resumed cleaning the dishes. As she finished, she turned around to go back to her room to get ready. Both Hyeri and Yura were already putting on their shoes to go to their schedule.

 

“Guys, I am going to go first for script reading,” Hyeri told them as she left.

 

“Manager oppa is downstairs waiting for me to head to the shoot. But before I leave babe, where is my kiss?” Yura asked as she pouted.

 

“Aigoo, what am I going to do with this baby dork I am dating?” Sojin questioned back as she leaned in to kiss Yura’s lips.

 

“Hmph, at least I am yours,” Yura replied back as she closed the gap between her and Sojin’s lips.

 

As they got lost in their kiss, Yura’s phone vibrated in her hand. They broke apart and Yura saw that manager oppa was calling her. Yura frowned because this whole day her time with Sojin was always disrupted.

 

“I guess it is time for you to go sweetie,” Sojin said as she quickly gave Yura a peck on the lips and patted her .

 

Yura groaned a bit as she shuffled towards the door. As she went against Sojin’s pushing, Sojin giggled and thought of a clever plan to motivate Yura.

 

“If you go to this photoshoot and do a good job, I might have a prize for you when you get home,” Sojin whispered into Yura’s ear.

 

Yura perked up and started to breath heavily. She coughed a few time and tugged on her handbag. Sojin chuckled as she stared at the flustered Yura. She knew that her plan worked as the smiling Yura started to move twice the speed than before. Yura gave Sojin a quick peck on the lip before heading out the door.

 

Sojin shook her head with a smile on her face. This is her life and she did not want anything to change. Girl’s day and her relationship with Yura was everything to her. She checked the time and realized that she was a bit behind scheduled. Quickly, she went into her room and changed into her outfit for today; a comfortable big hoodie with navy ripped jeans. Before she left the apartment, she double checked her hair and light make-up. When she decided that everything was perfect, she headed out to her vocal lessons at the new company building.