Pink Island Concert

Apink Diary

~22nd-23rd October 2015 Pink Island Concert~

Apink recently made a comeback with "Remember" in July however their promotions were short as they were more focused on their upcoming 2nd concert, Pink Island. Due to the success of their 1st concert, Pink Paradise, the girls already had experience and were more ready than ever. As usual, they were "almost" living in their second home, the dance practice room. They had already memorized the steps from the previous concert so all they needed was practice, practice, practice.

"Should we just sleep here?" asked Chorong as she looked at the clock. It was 4am. It was pointless to return back to the dorm as they had to come back again, 2 hours later.

"Well, I think that's a yes unnie...." said Bomi as she pointed at the four other members, who were fast asleep due to exhaustion. Hayoung and Naeun leaned against each other with their backs facing the mirror, Namjoo slept on Hayoung's lap while Eunji just laid flat on the wooden floor, not caring about the uncomfortable position.

The two eldest were barely holding on, backup dancers all left, even their managers went back home, reminding them to switch off everything once they leave. They've slept over in the practice room before, but that was with the help of their managers where they had proper sleeping bags to rest. This time, it was just the girls alone.

It was nearing the start of a new day but it was all dead drop silence in the room. Chorong switched off some lights so that it wouldn't be very glaring in order for the girls to get better sleep as she walked towards the bench, sighing.

"You should sleep too, unnie." said Bomi as she grabbed a coat and placed it over Chorong's lap. As always, she cared about her unnie first than anything because she knew how much pressure it was to be a leader.

"Thanks Bomi-ya. Where are you going to sleep? This time, there isn't any sleeping bags provided." said Chorong as she sat down.

Bomi simply smirked and pointed towards her lap. "Here."

Chorong could only chuckle and then smile, of course where else would it be? Namjoo looked very comfortable using Hayoung's long legs as a pillow, surely Bomi would want to try that too. 

That was how six members slept in that practice room, for barely two hours of silence and rest only to be waken up by a sudden bright light.

"You guys are still here?" asked Hyunsoo as he the light, only to find the members sleeping.

"Please don't overwork yourselves girls." said another manager, worried.

"It's okay, at least we managed to get some rest." said Chorong as she was the first one to wake up, forcing Bomi to rise from her lap.

"I mean, there was no point going back to the dorm anyway" said Bomi sluggishly, still halfway out from her sleep.

"Ow, my back hurts. Since when was I sleeping on the floor?" groaned Eunji as she sat up from the floor, feeling the sore pain of sleeping on the bare, wooden floor for two hours.

"When you said that you gave up on learning the steps to "I Do" and just lay on the floor out of frustration....?" mumbled Namjoo in reply.

"Really? I'm surprised you can remember that." replied Eunji with surprise.

"No. The two of you are just crazy from the lack of sleep." joked Bomi.

"What time is it?" asked Hayoung as she rubbed her eyes, slowly snapping out of her sleep.

"6:30am...." replied Naeun as she looked at the clock, her eyes slightly swollen from the lack of sleep.

"Well, let's eat breakfast and come back later. I'm sure food will make you better." said Hyunsoo.

~X~

Finally, D-Day arrived. After weeks of endless practice, lost sleep and sacrifices, the day was finally here. Yesterday, the girls held a special V app for their fans at the practice room and were allowed to leave early afterwards to rest. They were definately much brighter and ready for the concert. Backstage, Hayoung suggested to hold a surprise V app broadcast for the fans however the members jokingly told her to do it by herself. After a while, it was time. The staff called the cue, it was time for the girls to go on stage. Butterflies in their stomaches, the adrenaline of excitement flowing through their veins, one by one they stepped on the platform and, Pink Island opened with "Remember". 

The concert continued for two days, it was a lot of fun as well as tears being shed, feelings of thankfulness were overwhelming. After the last ending of Pink Island, the girls along with the whole crew went for a dinner BBQ party. Of course, a party wouldn't be one without alcohol.

"Let's all cheer for Apink's continuing success over the year!" said a staff.

"Cheers!" said everyone as they drank except for one person, Hayoung who held onto a glass of orange juice.

"Unnie, can't I drink too? I'm already twenty!" whined Hayoung who was tempted in trying alcohol. She recently turned twenty last month, the legal age in Korea.

"But this is a strong one. You can't take it." replied Eunji. She was the most exprienced in drinking out of all the members and was an expert in alcohol.

"What was your first drink Hayoung-ah?" asked Chorong.

"Wine....." 

"Eyy~that's weak." replied Eunji as she took a sip.

"But who did you drink it with?" asked Naeun in curiousity.

"Wow, you drank your first drink without us?" joked Namjoo.

"I drank wine with my parents. They brought me out for my birthday and they ordered wine for me." answered Hayoung.

"Ah, parents? Well, of course wine would be a safe choice." replied Bomi.

"Can't I just have one sip?" pouted Hayoung. She recently turned twenty and she wanted to try a lot of things she couldn't do. Especially, drinking.

"What do we do if we get her drunk?" joked Chorong.

"I'll take a video." joked Bomi.

"Yah! Don't even think of uploading that on the fancafe." warned Chorong as she glared at Bomi.

"It's a joke unnie, a j-o-k-e....." said Bomi quickly, she didn't want to receive another beating from her.

"Shall we let Hayoung drink it?" asked Naeun as she could see from Hayoung's eyes that she really wanted it. After being her roommate for almost 4 years, she understood every small actions she had and what it meant.

"Leader-nim, at your command." said Eunji as she looked at Chorong.

"Only today alright? Because you're with us, so it's safe Hayoung-ah." replied Chorong.

"Yay! Thank you unnie!" smiled Hayoung at the thought of finally being able to drink.

"Alright Hayoung-ah, I only poured just a little~bit. It's quite strong so drink it slowly. Slowly." reminded Eunji as she handed a glass to the excited maknae.

Hayoung carefully took a sip as she could feel the sensation alcohol had on her body, it was thrilling and an interesting experience. It felt refreshing after one gulp, i guess this is what's it like to be an adult.

The girls then continued their dinner, grilling meat while drinking. They weren't the ones who drank a lot, it was more of the male staff instead. At most, only two cups, Eunji however had three. Towards the end where everyone was finished, it was clear that some of the staff were drunk and had to be taken home early. One by one, the staff left leaving Apink and their managers.

"Shall we go now? It's 11pm." asked Chorong.

"Yeah, I'm going to sleep all day tommorow. We don't have a schedule right?" asked Bomi as she stretched her arms.

"Nope, but I think we have a problem unnie." said Namjoo. The two turned their heads only to find a sleepy, red-faced Hayoung.

"I told this kid not to drink so much and look, she finished the whole cup!" said Eunji as she lifted Hayoung's empty cup for the girls to see.

"But Hayoung looks kinda cute like that." giggled Naeun as she just stared at her.

"I can't wait to shove this into Hayoung's face tommorow" laughed Namjoo as she took a photo of Hayoung. It was shared privately on their personal group chat where even their managers weren't even in called "Pink 6"

~X~

That night, the unnies laughed at a slightly drunk Hayoung who stared mumbling random things on their way back home. Everyone else was fine as they knew how to control themselves, but this young twenty years old girl who was full of curiousity sure wasn't. Once they reached, they made sure Hayoung was in proper sleeping clothes. They've all seen each other before, so changing her clothes weren't a problem. Although, they didn't managed to bathe her though.

Afterwards, the girls went to sleep after making sure the maknae was fast asleep. Around 3am, Naeun woke up after hearing footsteps coming down the bunk bed, it was obvious Hayoung was up to something.

"Hayoung?" said Naeun as she opened her eyes to see the tall maknae staring blankly at the cupboard.

There was no response. Naeun figured that she was still "drunk" and went towards her.

"Are you alright Hayoung-ah?" asked Naeun as she looked at her face. It was still as red as a tomato. She couldn't help but giggle at how cute she was but later turned serious, worried about her roommate.

"Can I sleep with you?" muttered Hayoung with her eyes, half open.

"If that makes you feel better, why not?" smiled Naeun as she grabbed her hand and pulled her to the bed. Naeun was actually surprised at a "normal" question Hayoung gave despite her drunken state. She was expecting something weirder. They've slept together many times before, especially whenever the other couldn't fall asleep or simply wanted someone's company.

"Your waist is comfortable...." mumbled Hayoung who had her hands wrapped around Naeun's ant-waist. It was always in this postion because the maknae was simply too tall for Naeun to hug, so instead she became the pillow.

"Everyone says that, even Eunji unnie...." mumbled Naeun as the two roommates finally slept peacefully after a tiring day of their concert. 

 

"The day Pink Island ended, was the day these two roommates bonded furthur"

 

"The picture taken after the Pink Island Concert"

 

 

 

A/N: Yes, I lowkey ship HaNa XD Sorry, there wasn't much details of the concert itself but more of the backstory :3 Thank you for reading and subscribing! ^^