4 - 1

Point Of No Return

“Now, we’ll talk about not so encouraging music news from the Kpop band 2NE1”

 

“The Baddest Female in Seoul is giving up on music for unknown reasons; Nevertheless Yang Hyun Suk, the executive producer of YG entertainment, confirmed the group's comeback. Now with the weat-”

 

Jiyong turned off the TV and handed Chaerin a cup of coffee before sitting next to her in her balcony. He knew that even if she wasn’t watching, she could hear perfectly from outside.

 

“I betrayed them Oppa...” Chaerin looked up at the orange sunset in her new apartment.

 

“You didn’t, you are following your beliefs, if YG doesn’t like it it’s his fault, not yours” He replied furious, looking at her profile being lightened by the orange light.

 

“They don’t know the reason, and I don’t want to tell them” Chaerin looked at his direction with teary eyes. “I don’t want to involve them in this mess”

 

“If you are alone it won’t be easy, they are your friends, they will understand” He knew she won’t be able to make it without her friend as he won’t be able to be with her every time she needed it.

 

“Of course they will understand, but I’m not willing to let them carry the burden for me” Her voice broke, and the tears finally fell of her eyes.

 

“Hunchae” He stopped her ”It’s not about carrying the burden, It’s about sharing it”

 

She connected their eyes in silence, covered with the borrowed oversized jacket that she had been wanting for so long; Jiyong’s of course.

 

After scanning every known detail in her face, he got closer and wrapped his arms around her, kissing her forehead.

 

“What would I do without you Oppa?” She let out as a sigh, grabbing his shirt and hearing his heartbeat.

 

“You’d do better than me without you” His gaze was fixed in the orange horizon behind his friend.

 

“I don’t think I would survive this one without you” She looked down and lowered on of her hands and placed it gently on her stomach, a bit bigger now. A feeling of fear flooded her.

 

She didn’t want to think about the future, she was scared of what will happen. So many things could go wrong.

 

“Time does fly, It’s been three months already” He added watching the position of her hand, his mind also filled with the uncertainty of the future.

 


 

“Why are you with her Ji?” Kiko sat in the bathroom floor talking to herself. “Am I not enough?” She screamed.

 

Drinking when Jiyong was gone became an habit for her. He told her that he was meeting Chaerin, and she didn’t wanted to interfere with his life. But it was destroying her.

 

“Am I not enough?!” Kiko repeated while taking another sip from the fourth bottle of soju.

 

Getting up she went to the living room and watched outside the thousands of lights in the dark evening.

 

She envied so much their connection, she knew she stood no chance if she were to compete with Chaerin.

 

Kiko was a mess, her hair was messy, she had dark circles under her eyes and her phone was lying next to her, ringing incessantly. But it was not him.

 


 

“It’s not as we planned, but it is succeeding” YG’s acted as if everything was fine but the girls knew it was hard for him too, especially because he knew things they didn’t.

 

The girls in front of him stared at him coldly. Their friend didn’t explain why she left, but they believed in her. She wouldn’t leave without a word.

 

2NE1’s comeback had been successful, but fans keep wondering about CL. Even the 2NE1’s members didn’t know what happened to her. They even tried calling Jiyong but he didn’t answer, or replied that she was ok but she couldn’t pick up the phone. They eventually understood it was something between them and that they shouldn’t interfere.

 

And time went by. Now the emptiness was getting stronger everyday, every MV they made, every meal. Her absence felt depressing, and their lack of strength could be noticed in their videos, their voice.

 

But it all got worse when rumors spread about Bom’s medication. They got it all wrong, but Bom didn’t want to speak about the past. The past that haunted her since that day.

 

“About you Bom, I’ve already sent a letter explaining everything” YG sighed “I didn’t want to take it to this extent but it’s no good if they think of you as a...” He stopped himself from finishing.

 

Bom bowed with a sad look on her face “Thank you” she said before walking away slowly.

 

Silence grew stronger in YG’s office. But it was a sad silence, every person in the room was deep in thoughts.

 

“Keep it up girls, try not to go to interviews until you fully recover from Chaerin’s departure” YG said avoiding their eyes.

 

Without saying anything else they bowed silently and left the office. As their leader left they were disoriented and broken apart.

 

The two remaining girls headed to Bom’s house, hopefully she won’t be crying again. After all the only thing they could do was comfort her and be there for her.

 

Once they got there, Bom sat alone in one of the couches of the living room. Dara walked fast to sit by her side.

 

“Bommie, it’s ok” Dara hushed while rubbing her back.

 

Bom shook her head “No, It’s not that, I know what happened with Chae” She broke down even more. “I’ve received an email from her” Bom dried her tears while Dara stopped rubbing her back in shock and Minzy stood up from her seat.

 

“When?” Minzy exclaimed.

 

“I’ve received it this afternoon but... I didn’t want to deal with social media, so I-I just left my phone at h-ome” Her voice cracked making Minzy and Dara sit beside her once again to try to calm her down while their own teardrops fell from their eyes.


 

“It’s ok Bommie” Dara tried to reassure her.

 

“But, Is she ok?” Minzy asked worried.

 

“She is fine, but she didn’t want to involve us” Bom stopped to sob “I don’t know if I should be happy or worried, or both”

 

Both Minzy and Dara stared shamelessly at Bom as if their could read her mind if they concentrated enough.

 

“She is in Paris” Bom looked at her hands in her lap“And she is pregnant”

 

As if she dropped a bomb, Minzy and Dara dropped their jaws, and when Bom raised her eyes to watch their reaction, it was indeed priceless.

 

“Wh-Who is the father?!” Dara couldn’t hold back her curiosity and excitement.

 

Minzy just sat there staring at nowhere trying to process the information.


“She didn’t say, but there’s one thing that I’m certain of” Bom looked at them seriously “Jiyong is covering her”

 


 


 

First of all, thanks to everyone that reads this, I like to see the number of views going up, It's just too encouraging. And to the subscribers... I loooooooove you lots ♥ and thank you for your comments, they make my day (•‾⌣‾•)و ̑̑♡ .

Once again, sorry if I made spelling mistakes, I still have lots to learn.

Omo, I just got all cheesy, mianhe.