Do Me A Favour

Point Of No Return

She covered with her free hand. She couldn’t believe it, she thought there must be a mistake.

 

A few minutes later the doctor came in and saw her with the papers in her hands. She smiled politely.

 

“I guess you know already”

 

“There must be something wrong with this, It’s impossible...” Chaerin gradually lowered her voice, recalling everything that happened.

 

“We always perform tests twice for accuracy, believe me, it is accurate” The doctor said as she sat in her desk. “You were pretty lucky nothing happened, make sure you don’t mix alcohol with sleeping pills again” She noted some things on the computer that was on her desk “If your friend hadn’t brought you here, even if the alcohol on your blood was relatively low, the consequences could have been a lot worse”

 

Chaerin was still deep in her thoughts, she didn’t know how to react. She couldn’t think of anything, her mind went completely blank.

 

“I discharged you, unless you feel bad you’re free to go, your friend paid the bill” The doctor smiled at her and continued writing on her computer.

 

“Thank you” Chaerin said as she could and slowly got up to leave the office.

 

The rest of the day went of smoothly. Once Chaerin arrived at her house she broke down crying, she wondered why was all that happening to her.

 

She just needed a bath and a proper night of sleep, in her own bed, without any nurses coming in every second.

 

Chaerin decided to call her friends to let them know that she’s ok and tell them she got out of hospital. But there was one, that didn’t answer.

 

She knew her acting wasn’t the best, and her friend knew her well. She was sure they noticed she was strange, but she couldn’t hide it, it was too much to deal with. Her emotions and thoughts were a mess in her head.

 

She was relieved he didn’t answer though.

 

 


 

 

“Ji, are you ok?” Kiko asked worried.

 

He has been down for something she didn’t know, and now of all times when they could finally be together…

 

“I made my bestfriend end in hospital” He sentenced. He sat in one of the couches of their apartment, holding a glass of alcohol with one hand and supporting his forehead with the other.

 

“Chaerin?” She walked to the back of the couch and put both hands on his shoulders.

 

“Yeah” He replied lowering his head more.  

 

“I don’t think it’s your fault, whatever you’ve done, I don’t think you did it on purpose” Kiko sighed. “I mean, I know she’s your best friend”

 

Jiyong looked at her smiling “Thank you for supporting me”

 

She smiled warmly.

 

He got up and kissed her, she put her arms around his neck and he carried her to their room.

 

 


 

 

Chaerin decided to call her friends to let them know that she’s ok and tell them she got out of hospital. But there was one, that didn’t answer.

 

She knew her acting wasn’t the best, and her friend knew her well. She was sure they noticed she was strange, but she couldn’t hide it, it was too much to deal with. Her emotions and thoughts were a mess in her head.

 

She was relieved he didn’t answer though.

 

There was no much time left to see him, they still had to film the MV’s, and she got all nervous even thinking of it. They told her that it wouldn’t last long though, after all, it was a simple video.

 

There was 60 percent of chances of YG calling her tomorrow, and he will notice, and he will ask. Her friends didn’t ask anything, but they were suspicious.

 

The worst part of all, she couldn’t lie.

 

The week passed really fast, since she was wishing it would go by slowly. Not only that, but she was on her way to the studio. Her hands were shaking so hard, she had to drive slowly to avoid an accident. It was late afternoon already.

 

When she arrived she parked her car and walked to the entrance.

 

“Hunchae”

 

She stood still and gather every piece of courage she had hidden to face him. As his footsteps got closer every second, she turned to face him.

 

“Yah, why didn’t you answer my call yesterday” She smiled as she could trying to avoid unpleasant conversations.

 

“You know better Chae, you can’t fool me” He looked at her seriously. “Do me a favour, and ask if you need something”

 

Abandoning her act, her smile faded and she now looked completely lost. He softened his eyes, looking at her when she was like this wasn’t new, but he felt this time was big.

 

“Do you have spare time after this” She said monotone while looking at her shoes.

 

“Yeah” He simply said.

 

“Good, I need you to know something”

 

Three and a half hours later they were sitting in an empty cafe, drinking the same dark coffee. The silence between them was deafening, but he didn’t broke it because he saw her hands had trouble holding the cup. He knew her hands shake when nervous.

 

“Oppa, you may not want to hear this” Her eyes were so intense he became breathless.

 

“We’re a team” He encouraged her, he needed to support her.

 

Looking at the content of her cup, she smiled at the memory of her girls saying the same phrase. But also remembered what she had to say, and her smile faded.

 

Chaerin looked at him with furrowed brows of worry.

 

“I’m pregnant”

 

He straightened up, with wide eyes and opening his mouth slowly. His eyes searched for her to say something else but the only thing she did was playing with her hands and looking elsewhere but him.

 

She smiled truthfully but sadly this time. “I told you, you wouldn’t like to hear it”

 

The outside lights lightened her sad face, she was watching the water drops fall in the window of the cafeteria, distorting the outside view at some point.

 

Chaerin had already assumed it, she won’t kill her own child. And he was his father, he had the right to know she was keeping it. She was uncertain about her career as a musician, but that wasn’t important.

 

After all, she thought, curiousity becomes a heavy load, too heavy to hold.




 

 


 


 


 

I’M SOOOO SORRY FOR THE DELAY!!!!.

The thing is I’m a lazy when it comes to school, and I have to study during summer. And well, I started studying 5 days before taking the bloody test. Really guys, you can’t even imagine how much it is.

AAAnyway, To be honest I’ve ran out of inspiration in around half of it, but an arctic monkeys song was on the radio, and god the lyrics were just perfect. That’s why I decided to use the song’s name. LOL, If you read this far, thank you~

 

Enough of the rambling, I hope you enjoyed the double chapter.

 

Thanks for reading.