Before The Storm

Point Of No Return

 

Before everything, I started to write the names differently because I've noticed (After watching WAY too many dramas) that they separated it like that, I've checked just to make sure on internet. I'm just trying to write better everyday. So that's why lol.

Read you below, enjoyyy~

 


 


Chae Rin arrived in Korea, all kind of emotions were crossing her heart. The first thought she had was her sister's condition. That's why the first thing she decided to do was visit her sister. Ji Yong decided to tag along, since she may find it difficult to face everything by herself.

 

They stood in front of the hospital.

 

“Are you ok?.” Ji Yong worriedly asked. “Sit for a moment, we can go in when you are ready.”

 

“I’m ready.” She replied holding tightly his hand and looking in his eyes.

 

They entered the hospital in silence. He knew she was lying, he could sense it in her shaking hands and her wavering voice, but he decided to simply be there for her in her decision. She didn’t ask for her sister in the reception, since she knew where she was.

 

Cha Rin held the door handle unable to open it.  Ji Yong noticed her hesitation and put a hand on her shoulder. She closed her eyes feeling his support and opened the door.

 

She stepped inside the room and froze.


 

It was empty.


 

Ji Yong looked at her worried and hugged her. She began to cry. No words were exchanged, there was no need.

 

He drove her to her house in Seoul. The entrance was full of reporters, mostly from magazines. He turned to her.

 

“Do you want to go to my house?.” Ji Yong asked her looking at the stream of tears that were still drawn on her cheeks.

 

“It’s ok oppa, I’ll just wear sunglasses.” Chae Rin replied “People are curious.” She said smiling.

 

“Don’t force yourself.” Ji Yong begged.

 

She nodded and opened the car window with her best smile, Ji Yong sighed and stopped the car in front of the gates of her house. All the cameras that could fit in a window car filmed them and took photographs, Ji Yong smiled and waved. Chae Rin answered some of their questions and then closed the window. The gates opened and Jiyong drove inside.

 

“How could she not tell me?.” She asked almost to herself.

 

“It’s ok Hunchae, I’m here.” He tried to reassure her while he rubbed her back. “Let’s go inside, everything’s going to be okay.”

 

She rubbed her eyes and nodded. “Thank you oppa”

 

He bent over and placed a tender kiss on , biting her lower lip. After breaking the contact they smiled at each other, got out of the car and entered the house.


 

 


 

 

A woman and a girl sat in a luxurious beauty salon. They were attended by two girls in uniform.

 

The woman looked at herself in the mirror. “I’ll make her regret her return to Korea.”

 

She turned to the girl and looked at her determined. “She humiliated us, abandoned us; It’s our turn to make her feel our pain.”

 

The girl nodded. “I never thought she was capable of doing this to us.”

 

“I already know what to do” The woman said.

 

The girl just smiled and looked at herself in the mirror in front of her while being treated by one of the girls with uniform.

 

The woman dialed a number on her phone. “Kiko right?.”

 

“Who is it?.”

 

“That can wait.” The woman smiled. “I’ll make you an offer you can’t reject.”

 

“Go ahead.”

 

 


 


 

Both Chae Rin and Ji Yong were sitting in the terrace. The orange horizon still shed some light upon them.

 

“When are you meeting with the girls?.” Ji Yong asked her.

 

“Tomorrow.” Chae Rin replied absently looking at the stunning horizon, she paused, remembering the reason. “I told them I was visiting Ha Rin today.” She lowered her head.

 

“Hey.” He called. “It’s strange no one told you anything, we’ll figure it out, together.” Ji Yong took her hand. “For now, let’s just go out to have coffee or something to space out, What do you think?.”

 

She smiled at his attempt of distracting her. “It sounds nice oppa.”

 

They wandered around the city in costumes and Chae Rin felt her sadness fade for a couple of hours. Jiyong drank in her laughter and smile the whole night. When they decided they were done, they went back to her house. The sun had begun to hide and the moon could be seen perfectly.

 

“Oppa, don’t say that.” Chae Rin said laughing while opening the door and entering the house.

 

Ji Yong followed her and closed the door behind him. “I mean it.” He wore a serious face. “If we happen to have a girl, I will make sure no boy approaches her, no one will be able to trespass in my watch.”

 

“Then I will keep you away from her too.” Chae Rin raised an eyebrow.

 

“I’m the only decent boy.” He justified himself offended caressing her stomach. “Right?.” He added now smiling at their future child.

 

“Then.” Chae Rin started. “If it’s a boy I won’t let any girl near him, he will be my baby forever.”

 

Ji Yong raised an eyebrow now looking back at her. “You’re only mine.”

 

“When my baby is born I'll be only his.” She said turning away from Ji Yong jokingly.

 

“You little-.” Ji Yong started approaching her and hugging her.

 

Chae Rin laughed because Ji Yong started to tickle her. Ji Yong's phone rang and both looked at it.

 

“Answer oppa.” Chae Rin said.

 

He approached to the table and read the name. He smiled and picked up.

 

“Yeoboseyo?.”

 

Ji Yong turned to look at Chae Rin. “Yes hyung, we're here.”

 

Chae Rin approached him, curious to see what was all about.

 

“We're free tonight.” Ji Yong winked at her. “Right now?.” he raised an eyebrow smiling. “Stop talking nonsen- really?.”

 

His face turned from one of amusement to one of surprise.

 

“What happened oppa?.”

 

“The guys wanted to come over.” He said simply. “They're outside.” He said almost laughing.

 

“Ji Yong!.” She stood up suddenly worried. “I have to shower, put some makeup on, I'm a mess!.”

 

He laughed at her worries and patted her head. “Hunchae, you're prettier without all that.”

 

“That's kind darling, but they aren't you, they will think I'm a disaster.” She dramatically put her hands in her cheeks and ran away.

 

Ji Yong opened the door.

 

“Ji Yong-ah!.” They jumped on him and hugged him.

 

“We missed you hyung.” Daesung cried.

 

TOP winked at him resting an elbow in Daesung’s shoulder. Jiyong laughed hard.

 

“You should have told me you were coming earlier, I would have ordered something before.” Ji Yong reprended.

 

“Good point, we've just arrived Korea and we haven't had anything to eat yet.” Seungri said putting a hand in his stomach.

 

“Yeah, we were scheduled separately.” TOP added. “It wasn't fun.”

 

“What about you Ji?, I've heard you guys have a little ‘surprise’.” Taeyang suggested.

 

Ji Yong smiled and tried to hide it. “What are you guys talking about?.”

 

“Don't give me that, we already know thanks to the girls.” Seungri laughed.

 

“Everyone was surprised when they told us.” Daesung said while resting his elbow on Taeyang’s shoulder. “We had to invite them dinner.”

 

“With alcohol.” TOP added. “You can't imagine how much they talk when they are drunk.”

 

Seungri, remembering it, grabbed his hair and grabbed Ji Yong’s shoulder looking into his eyes. “You reaaally can't.”

 

Jiyong made a sorry face. He was actually afraid of what they may think of him. He couldn't care less about everyone else, but his friend's opinions were the most important.

 

“Let's chat in the living room at least.” Ji Yong proposed.

 

“You may have escaped this time, but soon we'll get our answers.” Taeyang said while pointing him with his finger.

 

They followed Ji Yong all the way to the living room telling jokes and laughing. When they reached it Chae Rin was taking out some glasses so they could drink.

 

“Annyeong.” She greeted smiling.

 

Everyone grew silent. Then every boy except Ji Yong approached her and looked at her stomach, it was notorious she was pregnant. The boys started to cheer and congratulated her.

 

“Yah! Don't harass her.” Ji Yong complained pushing them away from her.

 

“Hyung.” Daesung cried. “Don't you love us anymore.”  He added dramatically offended.

 

Taeyang slapped the back of his head. “Aish, can't you see I'm the favorite?.”

 

Everyone laughed, Chae Rin felt at home once again in a while. She hadn't forgotten about her sister, and her disappearance. But the calm and bright night, along with the laughter of her friends, soothed her. She hoped her sister was with her.

 

She looked at her phone, it was on silence so she didn't hear it. It was her mother’s phone.

 

The number she dialed the whole evening, and from which she didn't get a response from.

 


 


Hello again, hehe. I have everything planned *gasp*. I hope this fulfills your expectations. I tried my best.

Thank you for reading~