Family

Cursed Letter 'F'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

F: AMILY

3rd Person POV

The sky is getting dark. A gush of strong wind blowing hard onto his face, making his hair to be a bit messy.

But, he could care less. Jiwon lowered down his body, facing at the potrait laid on the tomb. He caressed the potrait.


"It's been a long time.... How are you doing? I am always fine, and I will be debuting in two weeks", said Jiwon to the potrait, as if the person was still alive.


Jiwon lets out a faint smile.


"How I wish that you were here, well alive, to watch my debut stage... After our countless effort all this time being...
"Thank you for being part of my family. I will never forget you... Now, I realized something... I should have appreciate people around me.. Especially my family and my friends.. While I can... Or.. before it's being too late..


"Omma... Eventhough we never got to meet, you will always be in my rememberance.. I will always try my best to be a son that you can proud of", said Jiwon.


"Jiwon oppa!"


A familiar cheerful voice, belongs to a cute little girl, called Jiwon's name.


Jiwon turned to see Hanbyul, running to him.
Jiwon extended his arms, welcoming her into his warm, lovely hug.
Trailing behind the adorable little kid is an average boy, with his perfectly done blonde hair...


"Aishh... This kid! Yah! Don't do that again will you? What if you got tripped?", said the boy, blabbering at Hanbyul.
Jiwon chuckled.
"Being jealous don't you? She loves me more than you~", said Jiwon.
"Oh hyung. Please. I am still the one and only king that rules her heart", said the boy.


Jiwon deliberately made a shocked face.


"Oh em geee Hanbin! Don't tell me that you are falling in love with your own sister? Oh em gee this is an ewwww", said Jiwon, faking a puking action.


Hanbin rolled his eyes.


"Looks like Junhoe's signature eye rolls had infected you", said Jiwon.
"Come on hyung... My mom is waiting. She cooked a lot of delicious food to celebrate your father's success of getting promoted as the new company manager", said Hanbin.


"Excuse me.. He's OUR father...", said Jiwon.


Hanbin scoffed.


"Hanbyul ahh, do you like uncle Junho?", said Jiwon.
Hanbyul quickly nods.
"I love Junho appa.. He's a nice

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter