Fatal

Cursed Letter 'F'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

F: ATAL

It's time...

It's the moment that will decide our future.
It's the moment that we've been waiting for, after years training like crazy to debut as a singer.


And here I am, along with Jiwon hyung, Jinhwan hyung, Yunhyeong hyung, Junhoe, Donghyuk, Chanwoo, Jinhyeong and Hongseok; waiting for YG Sajangnim to announce the final members of iKON.


Curiosity... Anxiety...


The room was filled with those feelings.
I glanced at Jiwon hyung.
He started to do weird things.
Ha! I know that he's being nervous..
I just chuckled seeing him being like that..

"First of all, I would like to congratulate to everyone because you managed to complete your training period. We have seen the talents of each of you, doing monthly evaluation to see your improvement.. I have to admit that everyone of you are really talented.. But, only 7 people will be selected among you. I am sorry about that.. Now.. I am going to announce the final members..

I am getting more and more nervous.


What if I am not chosen?
What if I failed to debut?
What if I can't achieve my dreams?

"The final members will be.....
"Kim Jinhwan"
"Song Yunhyeong"
"Koo Junhoe"
"Kim Donghyuk"
"Jung Chanwoo"
"Kim Jiwon"
And.....


"Kim Hanbin"

I was froze for awhile, hearing my name.
Yes! I made it!
I was really happy. I just don't know how to express it.
Unknowingly, tear of happiness flowed on my cheeks.
I went to the other members.
They seems happy too! And they cried, just like me.


We hugged and congratulated to each other...
Well except for me and Jiwon hyung.
He glared at me sharply, and I could hear him scoffing at me so loud.


I saw the two other members, Jinhyeong and Hongseok who were not chosen.
They were crying too.
I went to them, offering them a hug, which they gladly accepted. The other members joined us later.
We cried together...
Jinhyeong and Hongseok congratulate us.


And..
That is not the end.
YG Sajangnim cleared his throat, to continue speaking after has being distracted for minutes.


"Congratulations to the chosen members. To Jinhyeong and Hongseok, I am really sorry that both of you couldn't able to make it. Nevertheless, I would be glad if you continue being our trainee"


"And now... I would like to announce the member that will be leading the group from now onwards until your debut day...
I am going to give the responsibilities as a leader to Hanbin.", said YG.


I was really shocked. I have been assigned as a leader..
I scanned all of the members.
All of them nodded, agreeing with YG Sajangnim.
Except...


Jiwon hyung. He glared sharply at me.
Clearly, he disagreed with the decision made by YG Sajangnim and he's really furious about it.

*****************************************

After YG Sajangnim announced the final members of iKON and me as the leader, I quickly went to his office.
I knocked on the door of his office.

"Come in", said YG Sajangnim from inside of the room.
I went to enter the room.
YG Sajangnim's facial expre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter