Fraud

Cursed Letter 'F'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

F: RAUD

I scratched my head, confused. I took my bagpack, poured out the contents of my bag, to search for a mere piece of paper. 

It's not an ordinary piece of paper though...

My vocal trainer already glared at me with her sharp, scary pairs of eyes laid beneath the round spectacles. I gulped.
Where's the paper?

"Kim Hanbin... What's happening?", said my vocal trainer.
"I.. ssaem.. I think I lost my lyrics sheet", I said, spilling out the truth.
"What? This is not the time for you to joke. Are you sure about this?", said my vocal trainer.
"I put it inside my bag this morning.. I am not joking ssaem", I said.
"You know that this will be your final evaluation before YG going to choose the final members of iKON?", said my vocal trainer.

Yes. I know. If I failed for the final evaluation, I won't be able to debut.
My dreams will be crushed. Just like that.
After all of my countless efforts...


"I will be evaluating Kim Jiwon first. After that, I will be back to you. At that time, no more extra times will be given. Do you understand?", said my vocal trainer.


I slowly nodded.


What a relieve! Han ssaem gave me some extra times. Woahh I can't imagine if she didn't though.. I mean.. Who's the heck could think of an impromptu song, if they were in my current situation?
So, I went to a corner of the room, thinking of a new song in the limited time being.
I eyed Jiwon hyung who was being evaluated now.


Once he opened his mouth and started to sing, my eyes bulged.
It's my song!
It's the song that I lost the lyrics sheet!


I observed him. He smirked at me.
Ahhh... Now I managed to put up all of the puzzle pieces.
The culprit must be him... He's the only person who have full access to my room and taking my stuffs at anytime.
So, I looked away from Jiwon hyung, and tried to come up with another song. Goshhh I need to be quick.. Few minutes left..
I took a piece a paper... And dang!


The idea is there! I quickly sribbled on the paper.
Thank god! I made it! Now, I just need to wait ssaem to call my name.


"Kim Hanbin"


With full confidence, I walked to the small stage which was personally being set up by YG sajangn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter