Foe

Cursed Letter 'F'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

F: OE

However, things started to change a few months later.

How I miss the old times.. I miss the old Jiwon hyung..

I miss the time when we casually jokes with each other, about him saying that he's going to be my brother in law, how we dreamed about debuting together, forming a duo.. I miss his teasings. I miss him calling me 'Binnie'...

Everything had becomes a memory.

If only we can reverse the time....

*****************************************

I stood somewhere at the corner, hiding myself in the dark.

I watched Jiwon hyung as he approached his locker, punching in the combination of passcode, and put his stuffs.

Jiwon hyung froze for a while.

I saw him holding a medium sized gift box.

A present from me. For Jiwon hyung.

I waited and waited...To see his reaction.

Which literally breaks my heart.

 

Jiwon hyung crumpled the card attached on top of the box and went to dispose it.

He stared at the gift box, before letting out a deep sigh, opening the box the see the content.

And here I am, still standing somewhere, unnoticed, nearby Jiwon hyung.

Jiwon hyung took out a polaroid that I gave to him. He stared at the polaroid.

 

One.. Two..

 

Until...

Jiwon hyung takes out his wallet, and keeps the polaroid inside his wallet.

Which is something surprising for me.

A smile formed on my face.

I know

Deep in his heart, he still love and cherished our friendship.

Eventhough he was the one who turned down our friendship.

I watched Jiwon hyung as he silently leaves his locker, heading to the class.

I quickly went to the trash bin, picking up the crumpled small card that has been disposed by Jiwon hyung.

I sighed.

I tucked in the card into my pocket, going to my locker, grabbing some books, before heading to my class.

 

To: Jiwon hyung <3

Happy Birthday, hyung ^^

I don't know what to give as a gift for you this time. So, I gave you this. I hope you will never forget me, your Binnie~

Good luck for monthly evaluation!

-Hanbin-

*****************************************

Mom was out to buy some groceries, while I was busy cooking the soup when I heard Hanbyul's voice calling someone's name.

I turned my body and unconciously had stared at that person.

"Junho appa!"

"Hanbyul ah~ Where's omma?", said the man, hugging Hanbyul's petite body.

 

The man caught me for staring at him, and I quickly looked away, continuing to stir the soup. 

"Hanbin..."

The man called my name, causing me to stop stirring the soup for a while.

"Today is Jiwon's birthday", said the man.

"I am surprised that you actully remembered your son's birthday, Mr. Kim", I replied to him, without even facing him.

He flinched hearing the unexpected reply from me.

He was about to reply me, when suddenly my mom entered the kitchen with a few plastic bags filled with groceries.

 

"Oh honey.. You were here!", I heard my mom said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter