Final: Preview

Cursed Letter 'F'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A gush of strong wind blowing hard onto his face, making his hair to be a bit messy.

But, he could care less.

Jiwon lowered down his body, facing at the potrait laid on the tomb. He caressed the potrait.

 

"It's been a long time.... How are you doing? I am always fine, and I will be debuting in two weeks", said Jiwon to the potrait, as if the person was still alive.

 

A faint smile formed on his face.

 

"How I wish that you were here, well alive, to watch my debut stage.... After our countless efforts all this time being..."

 

"Thank you for being part of my family. I will never forget you.... Now, I realized something... I should have appreciate people around me... Especially my family and my friends... While I can.. Or... Before it's being too late"

 

A/N: A sneak peak / preview of the final chapter. Dudududu... So... What do you think the ending will be? The story has been marked as angsty for good reasons hahahahaha... And... This story is way too short, don't you think so? But yeah... I just don't know how to make the story longer... Anyway... Thanks to those who commented and gave their feedbacks... By the way, is there anyone here is going to volunteer him/herself to give a honest review about this story? I can donate my karmas to you for that. Just PM me or drop your comment here, okay?

P/S: 80++ subscribers. Yay! Thank you everyone! You are the best! **throw hea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter