Chapter 2

Why me?

             Bling Bling Bling

            ''Who will call me at this time?'' Hayeon just walked out of the restroom and heard her phone ringing.

            ''Hayeon help me, I don't know where Ari is, she is not answering her phone." it was Ari's mom.

            ''What happened auntie? Ari went to a mini concert. What happened?'' Hayeon asked in worried.

            ''Her dad is in the hospital right now,'' Ari's mom said, while crying,''she have to come to sign inorder for her dad to have surgury, because she have been the one keeping track of her dad's health. I don't know should I let him do the surgury or not.''

              ''Ok, I'll go find her, you take care of uncle first.'' I said and hang up the phone.

              ''But where would I go to find her?'' Hayeon thought in her brain.

              ''Exo mini concert!!''

              Hayeon wore on the ''fashion'' dress and shoe Ari prepared for her, because Ari is interested into design and Hayeon is a model to her, so she had prepared many cloth for her. Even though Hayeon never wears them, because she never goes out. But because it is the weekeends all clothes are dirty she can only wear the cloth Ari designed.

              Hayeon grabbed her purse and ticket and ran out of the door.

             ''Taxi'' Hayeon waved her arm for a taxi when she walked out of the building.

             ''OMG. Where's the address to this concert, I can't find it.''

            ''Are you going to the Exo's mini concert? Miss.'' the driver asked friendly.''You are the third person already, but it was one or two hours ago, did you remeber the wrong time?''

           ''Yeah, I am going to the concert, how you know I am, and I am not going there for the concert,'' Hayeon answered.

           ''Because you are dressed up so nicely and you are very pretty,'' the taxi driver answered.

           ''What does pretty have to do with going to the concert, and I am not even pretty. Hayeon though in her mind.

           ''Here it is, miss, have fun.'' the driver saidwhen they arrived.

           ''Now everyone line up for signature'' the MC annoced when Hayeon stepped in.

            Hayeon walked from the back of the line to the front of the line to try to find Ari. Ari was about ten people away from getting her idol's signature.

           ''Your dad is in the hospital right now, you have to go'' Hayeon grabbed on to Ari and yelled at her.

           ''But I am only a few people away from getting the signature, but my dad is important too.'' Ari was argueing to herself about it.

           ''Here, you'll go get the signature for me,'' Ari said while giving Hayeon the signature board. '' You'll only need to get Luhan's signature, that's a discount, if you don't our friendship is done.''

           ''What, from who?''Hayeon didn't even hear what she said.'' Buhan? Luham? Luhane? Who?

            When it was Hayeon's turn. She asked the first boy she saw,''Umm, who is luham, or lu.., umm....?''

            ''Luhan?'' he answered.

            ''Yeah.'' Hayeon answered,''can you tell me who it is?''

            ''Umm, it's me, I'm Luhan." Luhan answered.

            ''Oh, sorry.''She answered with shyness.

            ''Wow she lookes really pretty,'' Luhan thought in his brain.

            Luhan took her signnature board and started signing it.

            But while signing it, he turned to Kris and said,''这女孩看起来这么漂亮,不过眼神和而且脑袋不太好吧我名字都不知道“(the girl look so pretty, but I think her theres a problem with her brain and eyes she don't even remeber my name)

           Hayeon glance at him and said,''你脑袋才有问题呢,你全家的脑袋都有问题。''(you have a problem with your brain, there's a problem with your whole family's brain.)(Hayeon's chinese)

           Hayeon grabbed on to the signature board and left.