Chapter 10

Why me?

Hayeon was moppin the floor while the manager walked in. 

"Why is there a girl here? " he ask the 12 members that's sitting on the couch watching Hayeon mop the floor.

"Thank god, you're such a good guy manager." Hayeon thought in her mind and gave the manager a thankful look.

" Why is she looking at me so weirdly....." The manager thought in his mind and spoke to the members, " somebody answer me please?"

" She's our housemaid I feel like our dorm needs to be cleaned, luhan answered." Plus she's for free."

" Oh ok. As long as she's for free then that's fine." The manager answer.

" What? As long as I'm free that's fine??" Hayeon thought in her mind.

" Ok let's get on the car. We have to practice for the new dance today." The manager told them.

" Yes! They are gonna be out! Thank god, manager you are a good man after all!" Hayeon thought in her mind.

Luhan saw the spark in Hayeon's eyes when the manager said they had to go to practice and spoke to the manager, " Manager hyung can I not go to the practice today I don't feel good."

" Oh, whatever," the manager answered.

hayeon looked up at the manager in a shock face and thought to herself, " I thought SM was mean."

When the manager walk out of the dorm. He pat his heart and thought why is the maid keep on looking at me.