Chapter 4

Why me?

            "So what happened,"when Ari came back from the hospital,"and I got your signature. I don't know why you like him there's totally a problem with his personality."Hayeon said with a little of madness.

             Ari didn't answer hayeon, she didn't even look at her. She walked straight to her bed and sat on it. Her eyes stared off into distance.

             " What happen?" Hayeon know something happened when she's like this.

              When she looked at Hayeon, she burst out into tears.

               " I don't know what to do Hayeon, My dad need to do a surgery, and I can't afford it."Ari can't hold her tears and hugged on to Hayeon. "No matter how hard I work I will still not gain that much money."

                "It's ok, we'll figure it out." Hayeon don't know what else to say.

(Second day-in school)

                "Come on Ari, let's go see the trees and brushes and the sunlight," Hayeon tried her best to try to get Ari's attention off her dad's sickness.

                 Ari sighed," Hayeon, I'm really tired. I want to go back to the dorm.

                  Suddenly they heard a big noise near the front door of the school they heard girls screaming," Exo, Exo"

                   Hayeon rolled her eyes when she heard Exo and Luhan, but she got nothing to do except for telling Ari to go see them.

                   "Look they are over there Ari," Hayeon try her best to get Ari's attention.

(Luhan's point of view)

                    " Luhan is that her?" Kris patted on Luhan's shoulder and pointed to a girl. 

                     " Could that be her? She is in this school?" Luhan though in his mind.

                     "Wait let me go see," he answere Kris without looking at him. The only thing or one in his eyes right now is Hayeon.