Chapter 7

Why me?

               Even though Hayeon is infront of their dorm, she didn't dare to walk in.

               "Fighting Hayeon, you can do this, the key is your hands, you just have to plug in the key, turn it, open it, help them clean their dorm, after a period of time, he'll be satisify and let you film the drama, then you will save Ari's dad." She said to herself out loud.

               She finally put the key in the hole, then the door starting turning by itself. Hayeon was shocked, she thought in her mind, " what the."

              Suddenly Baekhyun's face appeard. Baekhyun remebered her from that day when they were in the school.

              "What are you doing here?" he asked with amaze.

             "Cleaning." Hayeon said back and rolled her eyes at him.

             "Cleaning? But Luhan said you have some family problem." Baekhyun asked.

             Suddenly DO walked down stairs and said," Baekhyun what do you want to eat?" while rubbing his eyes.

            When he saw Baekhyun standing at the door while a girl was right in front of him, he yelled," I thought you like Taeyeon?"

             "What does she have to do with Taeyeon?" Baekhyun instantly got mad." She is the person that Luhan is going to give his first kiss to." and had a big smirk on his face.

             "First kiss?" DO said." She is the girl that Luhan was talking about?"

               "Yeah," Baekhyun answered," but she said she is here for cleaning though."

              "Cleaning?" DO said." No wonder Luhan told me there is no need to wash the dishes."

             When Hayeon heard this she instantly got mad," What?"

             "Yeah he said that and said there will be someone coming today that will do all of this," DO said and gave her an innocent face, and giving all the responsibility    to Luhan.