Chapter 5

Why me?

                        After what Kris told Luhan he started walking towards Hayeon and Ari. In this seconds, Ari's heart thought "why is he walking towards me", people around Hayeon their heart thought "he's walking towards me, does he think I'm cute or something, omg he's walking towards me" in Hayeon's she thoughted "OH ," she turn the other way and thought," he didn't see me, he didn't see me."

                   "Hi," Luhan waved his hand at Hayeon.

                   The fans around Hayeon all screamed. He smiled at the fans. For some reasons Hayeon just know Luhan is talking to her.

                  "Oh, oh...ummmm....yeah, hi?"Hayeon turned back and said to Luhan.

                 Luhan looked at the fans around you guys and said,"我有点儿事想跟你说, 走”(I have something to talk to you about, come.)

                  Luhan drag Hayeon and ran.

                  "Ah, Ari," Hayeon screamed.

                 But he grabbed on Hayeon's hand to tight,she couldn't let go. Finally they got to a little hall way where theres no fans.

                "I'm trying to find a main actress for my new drama?'' Luhan said with a tone of voice like telling her to, not asking. Because of his manly side, and he is kind of shy, because she's so pretty and theres going to be a kissing scene.

                Hayeon litterally got mad, she thought in her mind, " He drag me here without Ari and talking to me like he's telling me to, WTF. Also what he said yesterday"

                " Why should I, who you think you are, you got no manners at all, your mom didn't teach you the basic rules to be a person or something."

(Ari's point of view)

                "Did Luhan just drag a girl and ran?" Xiumin said to Kris in a unbelievable tone.

                "Yeah, she's pretty, to Luhan," Kris answered back," I guess."

                "What if she said no," Xiumin said," I don't think so thought, filming it is like $100,000, I think she will at least do it for money."

                " $100,000! I need $60,000 for the surgery," Ari thought in her heart.

(In the hall way)

                Ari heard Hayeon screaming at Luhan.

                "I only need you to film a drama," Luhan said," don't regret later and come beg me."

                '' Hayeon." Ari ran to them, and dropped on her knee," Can you please film the drama." She brust in to tears."There is $100,000 if you film it, I need it for my dad's surgery."

                "What you just say," Hayeon's mind went completely blank.

               ''I won't let you film it even if you come beg me." Luhan said and left.