Chapter 6

Why me?

 

               "Her dad is dying, you have to let me film the drama Luhan." Hayeon followed after him and said.

                Luhan laughed and said," I told you I'm not not going to let you film even if you beg me. You forgot?"

                "Someone is dying, you only have to let me film the drama, and I'll save their life, you know how important it is." Hayeon yelled at him and was about to cry.

( Luhan's point of view)

                "Is she about cry, OMG, she look so cute." He said in his mind." But I can't just let her film the drama, I just said I'll not let her, what should I do.

( your point of view)

                  " Here is the key, Exo dorm key, come every Saturday and be the maid to clean up the house, if you do a good job I might think about letting you film the drama." Luhan said. Then he walk off.

                    Hayeon on turned to Ari. " Ari I'll try my best to get the position, trust me" Hayeon promised.

( in the car )

                    " where is she?"baekhyun asked." That cute girl you are talking about."

                    " Did you find anyone?" Manager asked.

                    " Ummm..... Yeah she have some family problems, could the drama start a little bit late?" Luhan asked. In his mind he thought," only pranking her for a month."

                    " ok" manager answered.