Chapter 1

Why me?

          "Why can't you come with me, this will be the first and last time. Please." Ari begged.

          "I told you a thousand time, I am not going with you." Hayeon answered.

           Ari started walking towards the door, she looked back and sighed every step she took towards the door. When she was one step away from the door, she looked back and want to try to beg one last time.

           Hayeon pointed her finger at Ari," get out now."

          "I wasn't trying to do anything," Ari answered while thinking how she know that she was going to beg one more time.

          When Ari stepped out of the door she looked at the tickets on her hands. She turned back and open the door.

          "Here's the ticket, come when ever you want," Ari said it while putting it on the counter.

          " You know I wouldn't be going Ari." Hayeon answered without looking back at her bestfriend.

          "Hayeon, it's going to be more fun then facing your computer everyday, you should go out there and let everyone see your beautiful face," Ari tried one last time to beg," I promise once the scout see you, they are going to make you a Kpop idol."

          ''Ari if I am not even interested in them, how would I be interested in being one of them? And, how am I pretty? Hayeon answered without even thinking." Nevermind, don't answer, just leave.''