Filler 2

Mechanical Love

That night felt like it was only a couple minutes to Amber. Everything felt so fast when she was lost in the feelings that she felt for Krystal. As the night rolled to an end Krystal was reluctant to leave the room. She wanted to stay with Amber but as the party grew to a close she knew they must leave. Slowly she pulled away from the other after one last kiss. “Amber… we should get going.” Krystal said quietly looking into the eyes of the other. Amber looked away then back again nodding. Krystal let the other move away from the wall and retrieved her jacket before returning to Krystal’s side. The human connected her fingers through the others and they left the room to go find Jessica.

The older girl was sitting on a couch waiting for the other two. Without saying anything the older girl smiled before getting up and leading them to the car. She decided that she would ride shotgun to let the other two spend more time together. Amber helped Krystal into the back of the car before following in and shutting the door behind her. As the car drove of into the direction of home Krystal had in a drunken daze crawled closer to Amber laying her body into the side of the other. Amber tried to make it more comfortable for the other as they both shifted positions. Finally figuring out a position Amber had her back toward the car door with one leg up on the back seat and Krystal laying in between her legs with her head on the AI’s chest. Krystal rewrapped her hands into Amber’s.

Amber looked down at the human laying on her. What would happen when she woke? Would she remember what happened? What if this was just something in a drunken mindset? She was worried that she might not be able to live this life.

At the house Amber tried to stir Krystal from her sleep but to no avail. Moving softly, quietly, and quickly Amber had stepped out of the car and held Krystal in her arms bridal style before stepping into the house. Jessica held the door open for her and she moved with that same grace she exhibited when she was being presented. Up the stairs she brought the other to her room where she lay her down in the bed softly.

“Amber…” Krystal mumbled softly. Amber looked at the girl on the bed. “Stay with me. Amber didn’t know what to say. She wanted to spend all night with the other but she needed to charge her battery.

Kissing Krystal’s forehead she whispered, “Not tonight.” Quietly she left the other who quickly fell to sleep. Shutting the door she turned to see both Jessica and Jonghyun waiting for her.

“Fun party I guess.” Jonghyun said with a smile. Amber stayed silent knowing if she were human she would be blushing right now. She was still caught up on if it was real or not.

“Don’t worry about it.” Jessica said putting a hand on Amber’s shoulder, “She does mean it.” That was what the other needed to hear