XXVIIII

Bad

I swear i remembered i had posted chapter 29 o_o

... what the ...

/sigh/ oh wells.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm never going back," said Joon, as he lay with one arm around Hyomin on her bed.

She rested her head on her elbow. "Really?"

"There is nothing there ... except for my mum." he said quickly, almost as though she was an insignificant afterthought. "I'd rather be with you."

"What exactly do you see in me?" She asked him. "I mean ... there must be a queue of girls lining up to be with you."

He gave her a lopsided smile. "I don't see them ... I can't get my head around why you can't see how great you are, Hyomin. You're beautiful but you're not vain. You're clever but you're modest." He paused. "You have substance."

"You're right," she sighed. "I can't see it."

He nodded. "It's not surprising. After what happened ... But you have to try and forget about the past. What Hyuna did ... It was nothing to do with you. It was her stuff. She's got her own "issues"... from her real dad. He wasn't a nice person from what I gather. Used to beat up her mum. She had a hard time of it. Felt pretty powerless."

Hyomin attempted a sympathetic look, but she didn't think she'd pulled it off.

"I didn't know that," she said instead. "I guess that explains things."

"You mean like her craving for power," Joon said.

She laughed then. "Now that you mention it, yeah."

"I'm not saying you should excuse her." he went on. "Just try and see how the root of all, the bad stuff about Hyuna is not about you. You were just in the wrong place at the wrong time."

"Hmmm." She picked at the quilt. "I was happy just hating her and blaming her for everything that's gone bad in my life. But I guess nobody is born evil."

"I don't know about that." Joon shrugged, his voice became quieter now. "But most people are born good."

"You're so wise." She prodded him playfully. "How can you get so mature for your age?"

"Crap happening. It can make you examine human nature a little more closely, I suppose."

"I'm sorry about your mum," She said, hoping he was going to open up. "I can't imagine what--"

"It's okay." Joon interrupted. "I don't want -- need -- to talk about it. I've dealt with it ... I'm dealing with it." He shook his head. "Man, this conversation has suddenly got very --"

"Deep? I like deep. Better than shallow, I guess."

Joon her cheekbones with his finger. "Seriously. Shallow is something you will never be."

"Oh, I have my moments." She murmured. "Definitely."

Joon leaned in closer to her and, having felt overwhelmed by him only days earlier, Hyomin felt glad now to be adored by him. Joon was able to love her. And he lived in her world. It was so much more straightforward.

His mouth slowly met hers, his eyes open as he kissed her, and her hips moved involuntarily towards his. Gently, he put one hand on her stomach, it through her t-shirt. Hyomin wriggled in response, reaching out to peel his shirt out, touching his strong stomach, feeling it contract. And then his gentleness became something else. Something hungry. He slid his palm up higher and then round to her back, where his fingers found the fastener and skillfully undid it.

"Joon," Hyomin breathed, pulling away slightly in token resistance, when not one part of her wanted him to stop.

He held her gaze as he carried on doing wht he was doing, pulling her fce towards his with one firm movement and kissing her again, harder. Hyomin's body was way ahead of her mind. It was giving her feeble brain instructions and it had no choice but to obey as she kissed him back, just as forcefully. Before she knew it, her t-shirt was over her head and he was kissing her stomach. Hyomin lay back, knowing she should find strength to stop it, when he looked up.

"Is this okay?" he asked softly. "Tell me if you want me to stop."

Hyomin nodded, reassured by his words. This wasn't like when they'd gone camping.

"Hyomin!" Her mother's voice rang out from the landing, totally ruining the moment. "Enough time in the bedroom. Joon should be on his way home."

She sighed and rolled her eyes at him, and he made a disappointed puppy-dog face in return. He brushed his hair back with his hand, then levered himself up to his knees and began fastening the buttons on his shirt.

Hyomin looked down at her practicall top half, relieved that she still had her bra covering her-- just about-- and automatically wrapped her arms around her chest for good measure.

"I'm sorry," she said, meaning it. "My mother has obviously had us on timer today ..."

"It's fine." Joon got off the bed and gestured for her to do the same. She put her t-shirt back on and joined him as he put his arms around her, nuzzling her neck with his face.

"I love you, Hyomin." his voice said, nuffled, and as she wondered awkwardly how to respond, he lifted his head and put a finger on her lips. "You don't have to say anything back," he told her, smiling. "I just wanted to let you know."

All of a sudden Hyomin felt ridiculous for being so hung up on Jaejoong. Joon was just perfect in every way.

"Thanks, Joon." She said softly. "That's good to know." She reached over to do up another button on his shirt.

But Hyomin couldn't say it back. She guess her heart wasn't completely there.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seriously guise.

Have i not posted this before? D: