Epilogue

Have you ever come to a party?

The morning come fast. The sun is rising high in the sky. The clock showing that its 7.15 am and the girl still not yet wake up until she feel sticky wet thing on her face.

She quickly sat up on her bed while panting hard and sweating. She look down to the floor and saw her dog wiggling his tail side to side. She widened her eyes and run to her mirror; checking out her arms and neck to see a wounds. Nothing.

She grabbed her calendar and checked the date.

 

It's October, 26th 2015.

 

She slid down on the floor and stare in disbelief. So it was just a dream?!  And then checked her clock

“It’s 7.15 am!! I forgot that today is the 1st day of summer school!” Sungah quickly grab her clothes and go to bathroom to take a quick shower.

 

Today is the 1st day of summer school. She just moved to the city a week ago and enroll herself to a summer school in the city to spend her summer vacation. Her parents not coming with her because they have to take care of their work. So she just bring her dog, Shio to accompany her.

Sungah rent a small apartment room for her and her dog. She is the only child in their family so she got no one else other than her dog. Shio has been there ever since she was 5 and when Shio come to the family, Shio still a tiny puppy.

As soon as she finished take shower she grab dog’s food and pour it down on Shio’s bowl. She tied her hair into a bun and take her things.

“Shio! Don’t forget to eat your meal. I’m going to school! Bye!”

She run off the door and locked it.

 

As she reached the school’s gate, it’s already a lot of student already.

 

I should’ve enroll myself earlier so I could get friends right now. She thought when she saw a group of student walking hand in hand and talk happily.

She was deep in thought until she accidentally bumped into someone’s back. The guy turned around and face Sungah. Sungah quickly bow herself and apologize. The guy walk off while grunting

“So annoying”

Sungah feels like she ever heard of that slothy voice before. She hold her head up to see the person but he is nowhere to be found. She sighed and continue walk to the principal office.

 

The class went normal just like how the regular school goes. Boring and tiring. Plus it is summer day, the room is heated and the air conditioning is not really helping at all. As the bell ring for lunch time, the students scattered around and rushing to the canteen. Sungah followed them from behind.

When she walked on the hallway, suddenly the corridor become so crowded with girls and also boys. They were shouting and begging for something.

Sungah poke the girl beside her to ask about it

“Hey, what’s going on here?”

The girl turned to her and smiles.

“Seventeen. They are going to select people to come get the limited invitation letter for their party this Saturday! It is so hard to get the invitation letter, the person who can come is the one that holding the invitation letter. I hope I’m lucky enough to get one!” she explained cheerfully.

She never been to a party before. Not because she need to study her off but her parents just wouldn’t let her too. But she remembered her dream last night, if it’s counted maybe she ever been to a party once.

Sungah stretch her neck to see this Seventeen. Why are they so famous until everyone want to come to their party. She can see one of the tallest boy’s hair and moving down to his forehead and she catches his eyes.

His eyes staring right to her eyes. He familiar pair of eyes that she ever see. In her dream. She move down to his nose down to his lips. His facial is just perfectly match with the guy in her dream.

The guy suddenly walked to approach her way with one of hand in his pocket and the other holding a piece of letter. Sungah stunned on her place like her shoes glued to the ground. She can’t believe her eyes when she saw his figure and she read his nametag as he stopped in front of her.

 

Kim Mingyu

 

He grabbed her hand and put the letter in her hand. Forcing her to hold the letter tight. He leaned to Sungah’s ears and whispers

 

“Have you ever come to a party? Im Sungah”

 

 

END