Chp. 5

Have you ever come to a party?

Finally the day has come. The party will start in 4 hours. The house is empty because everyone has moved to the Mansion since the night before.

At the Mansion, everyone already busy preparing for the food and arrange them at the table. From Normal to Abnormal foods they have prepared on the table. It looks fancy, but as in normal people sight. It just a disgusting food that can’t even be touched with bare tongue. (what the park is bare tongue).

Mingyu drying the glasses with a clean and dry cloth while Junghan is arranging the plates on the tables. Junghan noticed that Mingyu keep smiling to himself and sometimes chuckles by himself.

“What’s up Mingyu? Is it about the Sungah girl?”

Mingyu nodded

“I thought you won’t like her” Junghan by nudge his arms.

“I don’t like her in that kind of way, Hyung. Don’t be like that” Mingyu scoffs and brush his arms away from Junghan’s touch.

“He can’t like her!”

Wonwoo’s voice echoed in the room; startling Junghan and Mingyu that almost dropped the glass to the floor.

“Oh, Did Wonwoo get jealous?” Junghan started teasing Wonwoo; making the victim’s face turned into red tomato.

“No. It’s not like that. I mean Mingyu can’t like that girl in that kind of way, because he like her in this kind of way.” Wonwoo explained. Junghan shakes his head and chuckles.

“Whatever Wonwoo, I don’t understand what you saying. Anyway, she will come to the party?” Junghan said. Wonwoo sighed and walk to get his thing on the cabinet.

“Positive” Mingyu said. “I know she will”

 

 

At the other place, a girl standing in front of the mirror with her ‘Red riding hood’ costume. Turning right and left to see her figure. She turned around to face her Dog that is laying on her bed.

“Shio. How do I look? I look okay with this right?” The dog give one bark in her responds earning a light pat on his head.

“Aw. Thank you. I wished that I could bring you along but I’m afraid that you will eat all of the foods” She grab her phone and check the invitation letter again.

“Uphills Mansion? I think I still can catch up with the bus” she check her watch and then sit next to her dog. “I hope the place will be safe from that scary place”

The dog bark again like its telling her something.

“I hope I understand what you're saying right now. But I guess you’re nag me. Don’t worry I’ll be back home safe and sound” she smiled to her dog and hug it.

But why do I have a bad feeling of this? No. It’s just Shio, Shio is a dog. I can’t understand what it saying I’m just having a negative thinking. Wonwoo and Mingyu are a good person.

 

She stand up and grab her purse from her night stand. She give the dog another pat on the head and walk to the door.

“I’ll get going now. Shio, take care and don’t be naughty okay”

Right after she close the door, the Dog run to the door and give her one sad bark.

 

 

Sungah get on the bus quickly when the bus arrived. The bus is not that big like the bus in at city. There’s like only for 20 people capacity and there’s not a lot of people that the bus. Sungah choose the sit near the window at the back of the bus. Everyone in the bus are asleep.

As the make its way to the village, people start to get off one by one. Leaving her and the driver alone. Sungah felt a little odd then again the trees around her making the sight look dark and giving her shiver.

It’s okay. I will get off soon at the good place. “Lady. Where are you going? I think I never saw you on the bus before?”

The diver as her while take a glance at her from the mirror. His age is like around 40’ or 50’. She smile politely at him and answered

“Ah yes. It’s actually my first time riding this bus too here. I’m going to my friend’s house at the top of the hills”

“Maybe I should drop you off in front of that place. It will be dangerous. Where is the address?”

She was doubting at first. But looking around here, it’s no way that she have to walk around in the forest. Remember about people story, making her nervous heart beating so fast.

“Is it okay, sir? Do you know the Mansion around here?”

The driver went silent for a second and giving her no answer. The more everyone acting weird, the more she got anxious and curious.

“Sir, are you okay?” The diver nodded and cleared his throat a bit.

“It’s okay. I’ll drop you off near that Mansion. So you just need to walk a bit, it’s not going too far. But of course, I will drop you at the clear place”

Sungah thanking the driver and bow her head few times.

For a couple of minute, the bus stopped at a silent road. Sungah look at the driver and then look out at the window again.

“You can get off here. You just walk to the forest just keep walk ahead. You’ll see a Mansion and that’s the only Mansion. Take care of yourself and I hope you’ll be okay” The driver pull the pipe and the door open for Sungah. Sungah thank him for many times. Before the door closed, she heard the driver saying something.

When she turn around the bus started moving again and leaving her alone. The driver’s words stuck in her head like a reminder.

 

“She is too young. God, please safe her”