Chp. 3

Have you ever come to a party?

It’s been the second day since Mingyu and Wonwoo saving human’s life. They don’t know what hit them and make them to be a good hearted vampire which is so rare to be found. Or maybe Twilight motivate them to do so. Thanks to Twilight.

 

When they got home, Mingyu and Wonwoo told the whole squad about what happened. Seungcheol don’t really like the idea about the duo saving a person’s life at first because it is dangerous as park (you got me). Because if Mingyu didn’t go home alive, who will change the light bulb when it went off?

Everyone knows Mingyu is the master of light bulb.

And for the other members, they suddenly become so chaos and shower the meanie duo about the person they saved.

“Hyung, is it she or he?”

“Mingyu-ah, what does she look like?”

“Mingyu-ah, what did you do to the robber?”

“Wonwoo-ah, did you fell asleep during the fight?”

“Mingyu-ah, what is her name?”

 

After useless question, finally a question hit both of the couple. What is her name?’ Mingyu and Wonwoo stare into each other. That’s right, why they didn’t ask for her name. That would be so hard to meet her again. If they knew her name, they would ask neighborhood about her and invite her to the party.

“Don’t tell me you two don’t know her name yet?” Seokmin asked. Mingyu and Wonwoo nodded.

“Then how do you going to find her? You said you want to invite her to the party. That will be so hard” Vernon said.

“B-but we got her address!” Wonwoo said.

“But isn’t it creepy, because why would we visit her neighborhood so sudden. People will suspect us as stalker!” Seungkwan said. That’s true. But what else they can do?

Mingyu sighed,

“Well. There’s nothing all we could do. Let her pass then”

“Guys” Jun said taking everyone’s attention. If you watch closely to Jun’s eyes, you all could see the burning optimism from his eyes.

“IF the fate visit us, what supposed to be ours will come back” Jun smirked as he said the word.

“I don’t accept any of your pessimistic.” Everyone nodding with agreement.

“Guys!” Soonyoung suddenly shouted and everyone turned to him.

“Asuma- sensei is dead!”

“NO! ASUMA SENSEI!” Seokmin rushed to Soonyoung and quickly glue his eyes on the screen.

 

The others seeing this and then face palmed; scattered around to do their own business. Including Wonwoo, he rushed to his room and go get himself blanket and sleep.

 

 

The next morning, at 4.30 am. Mingyu decided to take a morning walk alone. He couldn’t sleep all night. Now he wonder how Wonwoo still managed to have a good sleep when he is already get enough sleep all day.

The sky is still dark, some of the stars still brightly shining on the sky waiting for the Sun. It’s still cold in the morning, but it will turn into hot at noon. Park summer, Mingyu really hate summer.

Mingyu lost in thoughts, his feet walk by themselves; guiding him to such a random place. He pass some houses with huge gates. He awaken from his deep thoughts by the sound of dog barking on his side. Dog always have the six senses, people said Dog could see un-human creature. If they see it, they will bark like crazily as if they can sue it or fight with it.

Mingyu stare at the dog to show his fangs and make his pupils turned into red. The dog growls at him and showing its teeth too.

“Having a staring contest with the Dog?” the unfamiliar girly voice get him back to his sense. His eyes and fangs turned normal again. So is the dog, it suddenly turned into a cutie puppy when the girl came. What a fake Mingyu thoughts.

Mingyu look up to the girl and widened his eyes when he saw her.

It was the girl he saved the other night.

Mingyu look around and see the house.

So I’ve been walking around this neighborhood without I realized. And this fake creature is her pet?! What a small world I live in.

“Ah. I was walking around and get drowned in deep thoughts. I didn’t know that I actually walk to this neighborhood and this LOVELY creature greet me a good morning at me” Mingyu said as he emphasized the ‘lovely’ to her while forcing his smile to the dog. The dog watches every Mingyu’s movement and growl.

“Ouch. I’m sorry if Shio was being so impolite to you. He was never being like that to anyone.” She said as she bend down to pat the dog’s head. The dog seems enjoyed it very much.

 

Of course he never being like that to anyone, because he just freaking saw un-human creature in front of him. Mingyu thought.

“What are you doing this early morning?” Mingyu asked.

“I’m just jogged around. Morning’s atmosphere is good and healthy” she explained.

“Anyway, I haven’t introduce myself properly. My name is Sungah. Im Sungah. How about you?” she let out her hand for a hand shake. Mingyu hesitated at first but responds her hand anyway.

“I’m Mingyu. Kim Mingyu. Nice to know you, Sungah”

“Nice to know you too. Where is your friend?” she said as she look behind me but got no one on her sight.

“Ah, Wonwoo Hyung? He probably still sleeping in his room.” Mingyu chuckled and she laughed hearing his answer.

“So his name is Wonwoo? Tell him that I said ‘Hi’ okay?” she said. Mingyu nodded.

“I’m going home now. Do you want to stay for a glass of milk? Or tea perhaps?” she offers. If you offer me a glass of your blood then I’m in.

“No, thank you. It’s okay. I’m going home too anyways, Hyungs probably looking for me right now. The sun is up slowly”

 

“Okay then. Maybe next time. Bye Mingyu! Come here Shio!” she waves her hand to Mingyu and Mingyu waves back to her.

The dog stay still to keep its eye on Mingyu. Mingyu noticed it and quickly showing his fangs to it. The dog give one last bark and run to approach the owner.

Stupid dog.

 

“So you’ve met her again this morning?”

Jisoo asked as he pour down his drink to his cup. Jisoo is the next who woke up for his morning prayer. Even after turning into vampire, Jisoo still a religious creature. Bless him.

Mingyu nodded to his question as he take one small gulp from his cup.

“I even get her name”

Hearing this Jisoo put his cup down and enthusiastically waiting for Mingyu to continue his story.

“Her name is Im Sungah. Probably around me or Wonwoo’s hyung age. I accidentally walk to her neighborhood. Her dog barked at me”

“Arf! Arf!” suddenly a cute voice trying to imitate dog’s sound. Minghao, acting cute all the way down to the stairs.

“No! It’s not dog! It’s Puppy!” a loud voice following behind him. Seokmin, trying to correcting Minghao.

“Then how does it sound, Kyeom-ah?” Minghao innocently ask.

“Wuff! Wuff!”

“Ah~ Wuff! Wuff!” Minghao once again tried to imitate the dog’s voice.

“Good morning!” Greet Seokmin happily.

“Good morning, Kyeom! Good morning, Minghao!” Jisoo greet them back.

One by one everyone is wide awake. Except Wonwoo with his sleepy face.

They gathered in the living room and do their own things. Like usual. Mingyu and Wonwoo sitting to each other looking at everyone’s behavior.

“Sungah said Hi to you” Mingyu said. Wonwoo turned to him with confuse face.

“Who is this Sungah?”

“That girl we saved last night. I met her again this morning” Mingyu explained.

 

Seungcheol came out from his room with a piece of paper on his hand and a pen on his other hand. He sat at the sofa and call everyone to pay attention.

“Guys. Halloween is around the corner. Give me name of people we’re going to invite to the party. Raise your hand when you talk”

Soonyoung raise his hand first before everyone.

“Let’s invite Mrs. Jo the witch to the party”

One by one, everyone listing the names for the party

‘The voodoo dolls! Cha hyung will be happy to come!’

‘The werewolves! Exo! I think they will come too!”
‘How about the aliens? Aliens from Mato?’

Mingyu still remain silent. Watching everyone and mentally thinking so hard. He doesn’t know who to invite.

And suddenly light bulb appear on his head. He quickly raise his fist and everyone anticipating for the name that will come out from his mouth. Like they are waiting for the lottery’s winner.

 

“Sungah. I’m inviting Sungah to the party”