Chp. 4

Have you ever come to a party?

It’s just 2 days left to the party, everyone in chaos and being busy to prepare what they need for the party. Candies, Foods, Party Decoration, and such. They take turn in cleaning the Mansion they have at the hills. The Mansion they have whenever they celebrating party. To reach the Mansion, it will take about 2 and half hours by walk.

Sometimes, two or three of them have to stay for a night at the place to decorate the place as scary as they can the whole night. Mansion is huge. You can’t lay on the ground and roll all over the place because you’ll get tired. You can ride your bike around the Mansion too.

The Mansion have a swimming pool, maze, and also a place where you can do a camp fire at the garden. The Mansion is surrounded by forest that is isolated from people. There is only 2 bus in a day that passing that road every 4 am and 6 pm. Why? Because people believe on the rumor that telling about a ghost or supernatural creature living in that forest. But why is the bus keep passing that road? Because the low-economics people live and build their house near that forest. Living in the city is really expensive, so they choose to risk their life and live there.

 

Back to Mingyu and Wonwoo, the duo was being told to do the duty together to spread the invitation letters. It’s not that hard to find the people, but it’s tiring to walk to their houses one by one. It’s like walking from North to South, from South to East and East to West.

I know, they should’ve do a circle trip instead of zig-zag route. But let the dumb to their own way. Not gonna judge.

“We’ve went to the witches and wizards houses. Then wolves and then Aliens. What’s next?” Wonwoo listing all their invitation list one by one. Both of them tired already and choose to sit on the side road.

Glad that it’s not a noon time or they will get their skin burned and turned them into ashes. After being ashes they will be blown away by the strong wind. And no more meanie vampire. Bye to the life.

“How many hours we’ve been walking around?” Mingyu asked to the elder. Wonwoo check his watch and widened his eyes.

“We went out from house at 10 pm and now it’s almost 4 am in the morning. Dam, we’ve been walking for 4 hours! I’m dehydrated!” Wonwoo desperately lay down on the ground. They don’t know where they are right now, lost and tired.

Mingyu followed his hyung and lay to the ground. Letting the dirt stuck to his hair. He stared to the sky and gazing to the star. He don’t know where did this kind of habit come from, he never liked to stare at the sky but it just feels so calm when he stared to the sky and think about what living.

“No wonder. When the sun is up, the stars are gone” Mingyu said. Wonwoo turned to face Mingyu with confuse face. Anticipating what will Mingyu said next about his observation. “Because the stars hate sun so much”

“Why would the stars hate the sun so much?” Wonwoo asked. He suddenly got interested with this kind of topic Mingyu brought. Usually he would just fall asleep whenever Mingyu complaining about something.

“Because, the sun shine brighter than stars and it’s like trying to burn everything that is around it” The logic tone in Mingyu’s voice just making it sounds legit for Wonwoo. He knows what exactly Mingyu talked about.

“Are you a star?” Wonwoo suddenly said while staring at Mingyu’s eyes. This moment, Wonwoo realized that his eyes is twinkling like a star. Mingyu turned his head to face Wonwoo with disgusted face.

“Are you trying to flirt me?”

“Silly. Why would I flirt you?” Wonwoo throw his eyes away from Mingyu.

“Then why is it?”

“Because you hate sun so much” Wonwoo said in matter-of-fact tone. Mingyu frowns when he heard that. Not because of Wonwoo actually not courting him, but because Wonwoo mentioned sun. Just to mention Sun, he hate it so much.

“Don’t feel disappointed, Gyu”

“Why would I?”

 

“Tired of Morning Jog?”

 A girl voice suddenly heard from near them making the two guys jumped in shock. They turned around and see the familiar girl standing few step from them wearing Training pants and hoodie.

“Oh, Sungah! What are you doing? You shocked me!” Wonwoo complained as he hold his chest like he just got a heart attack. The girl chuckled.

“Good Morning! So, Mingyu have told you my name? You’re Wonwoo right?” Sungah walk slowly approaching them. Wonwoo nodded in responds and sighs in relief because he actually didn’t get a heart attack.

 

“So, what are you guys doing early in the morning?” She asked curiously.

“Oh we are just spreading invitation letter for party. But we are go home soon now.” Wonwoo explained.

“So you won’t stay for a cup of tea first?”

“I don’t think we can do it. Hyungs will be worried if we don’t go home before the sun rising” Mingyu blurted out the words unconsciously. Wonwoo mentally hissed when he heard what Mingyu said. If Sungah smart enough, she will notice!

“Oh, so it’s like that. It’s ok! There still a lot of time anyway. I better get going now, Shio is looking for me” Sungah bid them a goodbye and start walking.

“Wait!” Mingyu called and take out his invitation letter for Sungah from his bag. Sungah stopped and turn to Mingyu. Mingyu hand her the letter, Sungah stare at it before she take it.

“Invitation Letter?” she asked. Wonwoo nodded.

“Yes. For Halloween party. Make sure you come with the dress code.” Wonwoo explained. She give him doubtful eyes which Mingyu notice that she worried about one thing. No, No. She should come.

“Don’t worry, we welcome you to the party. I insisted”

Hearing this, Sungah chuckles and nodded.

“Sure then. I make sure that I will come to the party. But you have to guarantee me a fun party okay?”

“Don’t worry. You’ll have fun”

“Ok. I better get ready and found something to wear for the party. I’ll see you guys at the party then? Bye!” she waves a good bye and jog to her house.

“See ya!” Wonwoo shouted.

Mingyu watches her as she getting far and out from his sight. The corner of his lips slowly pulled up and he give a victorious smirk.

 

Jackpot!