Chp. 6

Have you ever come to a party?

The party has started since 15 minutes ago. The room is stuffed with ‘people’.

Mingyu strolling around the 2nd floor and eyeing people costumes. Witches ad wizards wearing their own outfit. Then he spotted the Werewolves wearing school uniform and Aliens wearing cool outfit. That’s what Mingyu’s think for. They supposed to wear something creepy for Halloween but why are they wearing human outfit.

He move his gaze to the other part of the room where the crowd being so chaos being their own. Wendy as Kaonashi standing straight near the ‘red blood’ color chocolate fondue; Sooyoung as Inside out Character; and KFC and McDonalds having a fight while holding a bucket of fried chicken in the middle of crowd.

Wait a minute

Who the park invited KCF and McDonalds to the party?

 


“If you’re asking who the one inviting KFC and McDonalds to the party… It’s me”

Jisoo suddenly appeared from behind Mingyu with his pastor costume along with his cross. To tell you, all of the members already in their costumes. Wonwoo become Jacob in Twilight and Seungcheol become Edward Cullen. The Team Jacob and Team Edward game is so strong.

Junghan become Harley Quinn, Dino as Kindergartener, Mingyu himself as Vampire, Junhui as Captain Hook, Minghao as the cutie he is, he is become Little Prince. Seokmin dressed as Harry Potter, Soonyoung as Jihoon and Jihoon as Soonyoung, while Vernon as Seungkwan and Seungkwan as Vernon.

“Where are the others?” Mingyu asked while he looked around. But still got no one on his sight except Jisoo.

“I don’t know too? What I know is Seungcheol and Junghan at the front door to greet people and listing people. Wonwoo is nowhere to be found probably sleeping. Seungkwan is at the kitchen. Where’s your girl?” ask Jisoo while he looking down at crowd below. Mingyu shrugs and continue looking at the crowd.

“Probably lost on her way”

After walking for 10 minutes at the forest, Sungah finally see a big Mansion in front of her. She saw creepy creature walking around the house and walk like a dead person. She walk slowly getting near to the front door and nearly bump into a person dressed like a zombie.

She was amazed at first because the person dressed really well just for a Halloween. But it’s giving her creep because the person even smell like rotten meat.

 

“Welcome to the Uphills Mansion! Please show your invitation letter. Ms. Red”

The strangely handsome guy greeted her. Sungah look at the bite marks on his neck and even have the thought that he is y.

“Ms. Red?” The long haired guy next to hip snapped her out from her thoughts. Sungah quickly find her invitation letter and show it to them.

“Oh. You’re that Sungah. It’s nice to meet you in person. Mingyu and Wonwoo told me a lot about you. My name is Seungcheol and this is Junghan” Junghan greeted her a ‘Hi’ and smile at her warmly. Suddenly a young kindergartener kid walk out approaching Seungcheol.

“Hyung. Have you see Soonyoung hyung? I can’t find him anywhere! Oh- who is this noona?” The kindergartener kid pointed at Sungah. Sungah smiled at him and mentally squishing him.

“Chan, this is Sungah. Call her noona. Soonyoung is maybe somewhere around near the KFC boy. Go find him there, Oh and guide her to the party and call Mingyu” command Seungcheol. Chan greeted Sungah politely and take her inside.

“Don’t let the zombie jump on her!” remind Seungcheol again to the youngest brother.

Chan brought Sungah to the near food counter which is not that crowded like the other part of room. Chan stopped and turn to Sungah.

“Noona, wait here and don’t go anywhere until Mingyu come okay. I’ll be back” Sungah obeyed and sit at the chair near her. There is a guy sit beside her and didn’t move at all. Sungah eyed him from head to toe and wave her hand in front of his eyes.

The guy didn’t budge and keep still. Sungah feel so curious with this guy. So she poke his side and suddenly the guy stood and move his head side to side.

“Alert. Alert. Attacking mission! Attacking mission! Failed! L-L-low bat-battery” The guy suddenly bow his body and didn’t stand up properly again.

 

“What did you do to him?” Mingyu whispered at her from her back. Sungah gasped and turn around.

“I didn’t do anything to him. I just touched his side and he suddenly acting strange and he said he is low battery and then being like that” she’s panicky explained what happened so there won’t be any misunderstanding. Mingyu nodded and wave his hand to get the attention from the person at the back.

 

“Yongguk Hyung!” Sungah turned around and see a guy with sunglass on walk to their direction. The Yongguk Guy spotted his friend bowing in awkward position and start checking for his condition. Sungah quickly bow at him and apologize for many times.

“Don’t worry young lady. He is juts low battery that’s why I left him there. No big problem” The guy chuckles and turn his eyes to Mingyu as if he is asking for permission to do something. Mingyu nodded and give him his way.

The guy walk while taking the ‘low battery’ guy somewhere.

Mingyu and Sungah walk around to see the party people and introduce her to every members already. Sungah would talk about how funny the party is because everyone dressed up so weirdly and even can be good in playing their characters well.

It’s not acting their characters but they just act like they are. Mingyu thoughts.

“Well, well, well. Guys look its Red Riding Hood!” shouted the eyeliner guy with school uniform. Then his squad started to gather around her and Mingyu.

“Ms. Red are you going to see your grandma?”

“Ms. Red don’t you feel scared with wolves? Because we can jump and eat you”

“Ms. Red is the inside of your bucket is foods for your grandma?”

They started to bomb her with questions. Sungah feels so confuse but nervously laughed at them so she won’t be rude to them.

“Hyungs. I’m sorry but don’t disturb her” Mingyu politely stopped them and one guy with eyeliner hissed.

“Oh Kim Mingyu, so you don’t want to share your food with me? With us?” he said with disappointed tone. Sungah feel confuse about their topic but then again she bring her positive thinking back to her mind. This is Halloween, everyone is acting their role. But why does it feels so real?

Mingyu noticed the uncomfortable vibe from Sungah so he quickly excuse them from the circle of wolves.

“Hyungs. I’m sorry but excuse us” Mingyu grab her hand and pull her away from them. They walked inside the party room again and gather with s there.

“Hi Sungah! Hi Mingyu!” greeted Wonwoo. Finally Wonwoo showed up after 1 hour of the party. He’s been sleeping at the bench near the pool until Chan wake him up.

“Hi, Wonwoo!” Sungah smiled to him.

They talked for a long time and Sungah excuse herself to the toilet. It’s already reach 11pm but the party still not over yet. She get out from the toilet after doing her business. She accidentally bumped into a witch; she is old and she got ugly long nose.

The witch turn to face Sungah.

“Who are you?! Pretty young lady” the witch say as she walk closer to Sungah. The witch touched Sungah hair and caressing her face with her long nails.

“I-Im Red Riding Hood” Sungah replied nervously. She is scared to see the person in front of her and her body shaking so hard.

“What is human doing here? Don’t you feel scared, Young Lady” the witch said as she emphasized the word ‘Human’ to her.

“I-I’m not scared! Why should I be scared? You all human too!” She unconsciously shouted to the old lady in front of her despite her nervousness. Her tone making the old lady feel irritated at her and lost her tempered.

“Where is your politeness, Young lady? Don’t your mother ever told you about politeness?” the witch grab her chin and make her look the witch in the eye.

“Grandda Youki! Don’t touch her!” The manly voice shouted behind them, making the witch turn her body to face the guy. Sungah saw Mingyu and his friends standing there. Sungah mouthed at them I’m scared.

“Why are you scared of me, my darling? You should be scared at them” the witch said to Sungah. Sungah look at the witch confusedly

“Why should I scared of them? They’re nice unlike you”

The witch turn to Mingyu and back to Sungah. “So you haven’t told her?”

Mingyu and his friends shake head and sighed

“What? About what?!”

The witch chuckles and lean closer to Sungah’s ears to whisper her.

“That they’re vampire"