Chp. 7

Have you ever come to a party?

“That they’re vampire”

 

Sungah pushed the old lady away and stared at her annoyingly. She shook of her thoughts that is agreeing that her friends are vampire. Because vampire, only exist in magical books.

“You’re speaking nonsense. It’s because of Halloween, so Mingyu dressed up as vampire to scared everyone”

“I didn’t say its only Mingyu” the witch talk and crossed her arms “I said THEY ARE vampire”

Sungah shook her head and denying to believe her. It’s no way that her words are true. It is just a nonsense.

The witch suddenly circled her arms and hold her by shoulder. She lean close so her face is next to Sungah’s face and her free hand cup Sungah’s face to force her to look at the boys directions.

“Look closely, Young Lady. Real human won’t change their pupils and grow fangs when I did this to you” the witch said as she take of her hood and then scratch her long nails to her arms followed by a painful groans from Sungah’s lips and a fresh blood coming out from her skin.

Sungah struggling from the hold and hold her arms. The old lady laughed evilly like a witch she is. Sungah move her eyes to look at the boys. She grow terrified after seeing the boy’s reactions. They sniffing the air deeply as if they smelled a delicious scent of food that is just cooked. Slowly, fangs coming out from their teeth and when they opened their eyes, their pupil’s turning into red.

Sungah take a step back but she bumped into the wall behind her. She felt confused and lost. She hope that this is just a nightmare. Wake up, Sungah! Wake up! This is just childish nightmare!

“Okay boys. The party is just started. Enjoy” the witch said as she walk away leaving the vampires and Sungah alone while laughing so hard.

Sungah look at her and surrounding. She snapped into reality. Everyone is not acting, everyone here is a monster. I can’t trust anyone. I need to leave this place.

She don’t know what get into her, she run like crazy to leave the house. Attracting the other creatures but paying no care.

Seungcheol grew mad when he saw her running out of the place.

“Get her!” Seungcheol shouted and they started chasing her.

Sungah run and didn’t look back. She just run to wherever her feet brought her into. She doesn’t know that she actually run into the forest. She took of her hood and threw it away to distract them. Sweat starting to make Sunghan’s body wet. Sunghan cried and stop running when she thinks she is far already from their reach.

Sunghan lay her back on the tree, she pants so hard like no tomorrow. The flashback strike her memory like a lighting. Mingyu and Wonwoo jogged late in the morning; they spreading invitation letters without sleep; their hyungs will be worried if they didn’t come before the sun rising; my dog barked at him when he never did it to anyone; the driver’s word. Am I the only that didn’t notice all of it?

 

 

Mingyu and his friends keep running all over the forest. The fresh blood still can be smelled from their sense. Still strong and delicious. Vernon come up to Seungcheol with red hood in his hand.

“I found her hood. She threw this away to distract us” Seungcheol approach him and took the hood from his hand. He smelled it and smirks.

“She is around here.”

 

Sungah don’t have any power to run anymore. The forest is so dark and she don’t know the right way to bring her home. She tired of crying and her knee is too weak to move again. She slid down on the tree and sat on the ground.

What are you doing stupid?! Get on your feet and back to your home! Shio wants you to be okay!  Sungah said to herself and tried to get up but fall eventually to the ground. She don’t have no more strength to get on her feet. She went unconscious.

(to add more chilling effect. Listen to this BGM : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1J5Dc0cLo5g

 

‘Ding dong.

Muneul yeoreodao naega watdanda.

Sumeuryohae do soyeong eopseo’

(Ding Dong, hurry open the door.

I have come.

Even if you try to hide, it’s no use)

 

Sungah opened her eyes and her pupils become busy to look around. She gained her strength to get on her feet by holding to the tree to support her body. Her breath raged and her heart thumping like crazy. The voice is moving around, they’re not standing still in one place. The voice sounds so familiar, it sounds like

Chan.

The voice gone and the forest went silent again. But still Sungah can’t put her guard down, she tried to move little by little away from her spot.

‘Kkok sumeora!

Meori karak boilla!’

(Hide tightly!

I can see your hair!)

Another voice coming out from behind her but when she turn around the person is not there. The tears that once dried, coming out from her eyes again. When she was about to run again, a person circled his arms around Sungah tightly.

‘Ding Dong! Ije cajattne!

Nega sullae!’

(Ding dong! I’ve found you now!

You’re it!)

Mingyu whispered on her ears close to her neck. The tears cannot be stopped again; Sungah crying and her body shook hard. Slowly the other members walk in front of her and showing themselves. Sungah stare at them one by one, their faces full of victorious smirk. And suddenly she felt a stung on her neck and her eyes went blurry.

‘Ding dong, geim kkeutnada!’

(Ding dong, the game is at an end)