The Lotion Enthusiasts

Polar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Polar | Chapter Six

Kai was absolutely shocked to see Nari's collection of lotion. She had nearly 20 traveled sized bottles and two full bottles of his beloved Pink Chiffon stuffed away in a pouch. He gasped. "Whoa! What is this?" He asked, picking it up. "I've never seen this before,"

"You can have it," Nari said nonchalantly. 

Even Chanyeol was surprised. "C-Chocolate Dream?" He sniffed it. "Oh my God, this smells like a brownie! Do Americans enjoy smelling like food?" He picked another one up. "P-Pumpkin Spice?" He took another sniff. "This smells just like the latte I had last winter!"

Kai couldn't believe it, he couldn't believe the beautiful array of limited edition scents that were lined up neatly before him. "Where did you get all of this?!"

"They have crazy sales every year and there was a store near me that was going out of business, they were basically giving these out for free," Nari explained. "Anyway, I brought as many as I could here because I thought I'd have roommates who needed it. I thought I'd have a bunch of girls to share these with but..." She looked up and stared at the guys, baffled. "I-I guess this will do too?" 

Kai didn't even hear what she said, he was balls deep in a purple bottle. He hugged the little container close to him. "I've found a new way of life, move aside Pink Chiffon, French Lavender and Honey is the way to go," 

Nari raised an eyebrow. Good God, I have so much to tell Rachel later. She thought.

 

An hour later, the nonsense coming from the two boys didn't end. Nari sat on her bed with Monggu on one side and Max on the other, and together they watched the boys fight over lotion scents. 

 

Monggu looked at the cat. Why is he, my owner? I'm so embarrassed...

Max turned her head. Men... 

 

Kai had a big bottle of lotion in his hands and another 7 tiny ones on his lap. "I want Pretty as a Peach!"

Chanyeol shook his head. "Only if you let me have the cucumber one!"

"But I want that one too!" Kai set his eyes on the green bottle as he held a strong grip on one end of the peach lotion.

"Why the hell would you want to smell like cucumbers?" Chanyeol asked.

"Why the hell would you?"

"I don't know! I'm weird like that, alright?!"

Kai let the cucumber go before smacking his hands on top of another bottle. "I call Stress Relief Eucalyptus!"

Chanyeol his teeth. "What are you even stressed about?! And you exercise all the time! Doesn't exercise relieve stress?"

"He's got a point," Nari said.

The boys snapped his heads towards her. "Stay out of this and let us have our own battle!"

Nari scoffed. "Bro! It's not that serious! Just play rock-paper-scissors for the last few bottles! You've been at this for almost an hour! I've never seen two grown men get this heated over lotion!"

Chanyeol shook his head. "Cuddle Buddy, I can't let this scent go without a fight. I exfolia

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter