Oh Hell No!

Polar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Polar | Chapter One 

“Who’s your roommate?”

Kai shrugged. “No idea.” The lad shuffled around his side of the dorm and packed away all the cardboard boxes. “Do you think it’s more than one person? This room is so big.” He said as he looked around, there was a bed on opposite corners of the room accompanied by a coffee table and a big desk. There was also an open kitchen and a spacious bathroom.

His best friend scoffed. “How did you hand in your application for dorms on the last day and still manage to get the biggest room?” Chanyeol shook his head. “Only you.”

Kai crossed his arms and his teeth. “Maybe I should’ve chosen the other side of the room.” He mumbled as he eyed the windows.

Chanyeol nodded. “True, you’re a morning person anyway. What if your roommate is a girl? You know they won’t make changes no matter what right?”

“Why would it be a girl?” He put his hand on his hip. “Seoul University doesn’t encourage ual relationships- remember that girl who got pregnant a few years ago? Then her parents sued? Anyway- They would only put you with someone of the opposite gender if you put down your ual orientation-“

Chanyeol raised an eyebrow. “As far as I know…you were drunk when you filled in your application.”

Kai’s dog, Monggu barked as if he was agreeing.

Kai pressed his lips into a firm line. “What are you trying to say?”

“Nothing- just…you were drunk when you filled out the application and you weren’t sober either when you handed it in. I was there!”

He wrinkled his nose. “I turned 21 that day, you can’t blame me!” Kai countered.

Chanyeol grinned. “Oh my goodness, what if she’s really hot? Which reminds me, I met this girl this morning and she is so adorable-”

Kai bit his lip and pretended to shoot a heart with his arms. “Then I hit the jackpot-“

Knock Knock

Chanyeol spun around. “Your roommate doesn’t have keys?!”

“Ah…Is Kim Jongin here?”

Kai gasped. “It’s totally a girl.”

Chanyeol jumped up and high-fived the lad before walking towards the door. “I’ll get it.”

 

Kai sat on his bed and watched as the gentle giant took a peek outside. He looked up in confusion when he heard two voices shouting in unison.

 

“CUDDLE BUDDY?!”

 

Kai wrinkled his nose. “Cuddle what?!” He ran up behind Chanyeol, his roommate was a girl alright.

 

“Cuddle buddy!!!” Chanyeol held his arms out and hugged the girl; she was pretty tall- almost as tall as Kai himself.

Kai stood there in confusion as Monggu barked amongst the commotion. “Cuddle…huh?”

 

*A few hours earlier*

“Mom I just got there- woop!” Nari bumped right into the tall stranger, causing him to stumble a few feet back onto the campus ground. She stared at him wide-eyed. “I’ll call you back.” She had her hands on the stranger’s chest as she gasped. “I’m sorry.” She mouthed.

Chanyeol chuckled. “No problem. I’m Chanyeol.”

“Nari.”

He smiled. “Are we going to stay like this?”

Nari laughed and sat up. “You’re really soft.” Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter