Tale 8 The Date

Monster Rock

 

Tale 8 The Date

Taemin parked in the parking lot and headed inside the Animal Shelter. He heard Jinki talking to the puppies in the back room. He opened the door to see dogs yipping at Jinki’s ankles as he filled their bowls with food. “I fed you already, Luna.” He said to one and said to another “No, Please go sit and wait, Amber. Why are you always so hyper? I already played fetch with you.” He looked back at Luna who was trying to stick her whole face in the bag of dog chow and said “No!” He had startled the littlest puppy; he chuckled at the runt “No no, not you. You come back here, Sparky! You need to come eat.”

Taemin chuckled and made himself known. “Hyung, need some help?”

“Oh Hi, Taem and yes. Please throw a ball at Amber. Or take Luna back to her cage please. She is being a little piggy and eating everyone’s food.”

Taemin helped him out so he could finish filling the dog bowls in peace. But as he played ball with Amber Sparky got jealous and growled at Taemin. The human, smiled softly and told him “It’s ok Sparky, please don’t be jealous. Amber just needed to get rid of some energy that’s all. I was helping her. You know you’re my favorite.” Taemin kneeled down and petted Sparky’s head which earned him a to his cheek.  “Now go eat, Hyung says you need to eat. Ok?”

Sparky barked happily and went back to his bowl.

Jinki smiled “You are so good with dogs.”

“Hopefully I will be good at werewolves too?” The human shyly smiled.

Jinki giggled and blushed while putting the dog food bag away. “You’re doing good so far with me.”

Taemin chuckled and responded to Jinki with “Good.” Then tossed the ball to Amber. “I picked a day for our date. Our date is tomorrow. We will start bright and early. So rest up tonight, hyung. It will be a full day of fun. We can use the most of the daylight.”

“We can … stay out late if you want.”

“We can. But the day time I’m in charge. I got it all planned out already. I want to have time with both sides of you. The man you and the wolfy side of you. If we do anything at night, I’ll let you pick those things. I also want to learn more about werewolves. by the way will others think it’s weird your boyfriend is a human?”

“I don’t care if they think that. I like you. And besides who dares to cross a wolf? I can get quite animalistic when things I like are threatened. I’d probably bite their leg off if they bothered me about you. I’m sorry if that sounded scary.”

Taemin chuckled “I’m not afraid of you. I know what you meant. My boyfriend, my protector.”

“Yes but if Jonghyun hears that he might call me a guard dog.

“Don’t worry I’ll bite his leg off for you Jinki.”

Jinki laughed really hard. “Bet it tastes like tomato.”

Taemin chuckled.

The two fed and played with the dogs until it was closing time. They parted ways happily “See you tomorrow Wolfy.”

“See you Cutie.”

……..The next morning………

 

They sat in Taemin’s car. And before they drove off to start the day Taemin plugged in his phone into the car, and played a brand new cool Metal song he downloaded. Jinki liked it; he bopped his head to the music.

Taemin smiled and watched him enjoy it. He didn’t realize he had been staring. Jinki sensed it and smiled and teased “Take a picture it will last longer”

Taemin blushed and mumbled “shut up.” and finally looked away.

They both shared a giggle. “So where are we going on our date, Taem?”

“There is a food festival I thought you might like it. There is free steak samples there. They have all sorts of meaty foods you might like.”

“What are we waiting for!” Jinki cheered “Awesome idea Taemin, I love meat.”

Taemin giggled cutely at the werewolf’s excitement “I know.”

There is also a few carnival rides they set up for the event today too. We can go on rides too.”

“You are the best! Let’s go!”

With a cute smile Taemin chuckled at the elder’s excitement. He glanced over to him to see the werewolf smiling cheesily and bopping his head to the music happily. With another small giggle Taemin returned his eyes to the front and drove off.

 ……………………..

They arrived at the local festival. Taemin had fun watching Jinki eat everything in sight. He took samples from every Tent. As they reached a tent for a local restaurant, Taemin sighed, he couldn’t eat another bite; Taemin got full early, but Jinki kept having him taste and eat all the ones he loved which were all of them. “Jinki, I can’t eat that much. I’m full. I’ll tell ya what. We’ll go in here and I’ll get a sample from the lady but then when we walk out of here I’ll give my sample to you. We still have 10 more tents to go into. That is 10 to many for me. We already ate 15 other things already. I’m going to explode.”

“Well, if you’re not hungry anymore. We can do something else. They sell other things here, like jewelry and t-shirts and other stuff. We can go into those tents too? I think one dude is selling music. We can do that instead if you want to. Oh and we still have to ride on the rides.”

“No, no. I want you to enjoy yourself. I’ll give you all my samplers. You eat.”

“Are you sure?”

“Of course. You look cute when you’re super happy and tasting all the succulent meats.  We can look around once you are finished. And once you have tasted everything I’ll buy you a pack of whatever meat is your fav.”

“Then I’ll buy you any souvenir from one of the other booths, or tents ok?”

“Deal.”

 

Taemin ended up buying a really expensive meat package and a gift card for a steak restaurant and one for a chicken restaurant for his date. Jinki bought Taemin and himself matching t-shirts that read “Seoul Meat fest” across the front of it. Jinki also bought Taemin some bracelets. Taemin plans on wearing them with his Devil costume at their next gig. “Now it’s time for rides.”

“I’m down with that. Let’s rock.” Taemin smiled grabbed Jinki’s hand the two with huge grins jogged up to a ride. A big huge circle device that you stand in. Jinki and Taemin were strapped to the curved walls along with 18 other people and next thing they knew they were spun around faster and faster. Jinki’s long hair flung all over the place, Taemin thought it was funny because at one point Jinki complained he couldn’t see anything. The faster it became his hair flew off his face and he could see again. Jinki shouted “Woohoooo, this is awesome!”

“Ahhh.” Taemin screamed with laughter, “I ate too much! But I don’t carrrreee. WHOOOOO!” They laughed as they were spun around at an insane speed.  They were not scared; they were having the time of their lives unlike the lady on the other side of Taemin whom was freaking out and screaming in his ear to which Jinki laughed at Taemin saying.  “Need ear plugs Taem?.”

“I hate you, Jinki” Taemin laughed. When the ride slowed down they shared a tender smile as they were unstrapped by the ride attendant. Jinki was unbuckled first, he helped undo Taemin. “Taem, let’s go again?”

“Ok then we try something lame and y so we can make fun of it like the tea cups or the big wavy slide then we go on the thingy that goes upside down.”

“Cool then the thing that lifts you up and drops you.”

“Yes!”

On the Teacups It spun around faster than they thought it would. Taemin slide right into Jinki’s side. Jinki smirked and held his waist as their cup turned faster. They didn’t say it out loud but they thought it was kind of romantic. They did go on the tall wavy yellow slide three times actually. Once, both on their own mat in separate lanes of the slide. Twice they sat on the same mat, with Taemin in Jinki’s lap. Also romantic all while being kickass of course ;) When they were waiting in line for the ride where they would be spun upside down and stay upside down for a good minute or two, they picked up all the loose change that had fallen out of people pockets who were hanging upside down above them.  They did all the rides, fueled with adrenaline and stealing a lovely glance every now and then when they weren’t in a giggle fit or screaming with joy on a ride. It was a great way to start their day, they were all pumped up and ready for anything…

Next step on the date…. There weren’t any haunted houses this time of year. Halloween was months away but Taemin did find online a ghost tour and prepaid for the tickets. Took him awhile to find the location but they arrived just in time for their scheduled tour. It was in an old abandoned Hospital. The tour guide told stories of all the ghost sightings in the building. They enjoyed themselves very much. They weren’t scared; they knew so many undead people. They were captivated, listening to every word and being completely respectful while being highly intrigued.  Jinki’s werewolf senses could pick up on more sprits than the tour guide even knew about. Human’s can’t always see them with their eyes; Jinki would tell Taemin were to look, and where to point his camera. Jinki said “aww” and startled everyone. He made up a lame excuse to why he said that. But to Taemin he told him he saw a ghost puppy. Taemin took a picture with his phone at what looked like an empty corner of the room. The couple had too much fun on the tour. They both plan on coming back to investigate more.  

Later after the tour they had gotten back to the car and they checked the pictures and sure enough they were both able see a puppy apparition. Thus they both “aww’ed” together.

“Where are we going next on our date? Moives?” Jinki asked as he snuck one of the meats from the bag Taemin bought for him.”

“Jinki, you’re so suppose to cook that before you eat it!

“I can eat raw meat. I won’t get sick. I’m half canine remember? Why is it gross?”

The human felt bad for what he said “You can. I’m sorry. No it’s not gross. Please don’t feel you have to be different around me. I was just worried.”

Jinki thought he shouldn’t eat it if humans thought it was nasty which made Taemin feel even worse. Jinki took the bite sized pieces and wrapped it back up and with a small frown placed it back in the bag. Taemin’s heart sunk. He had to make this right; he took the bag from him. Jinki’s eyes followed his hands. Bag in the human’s lap, Taemin reached inside and took the piece. Jinki cutely started at it then locked eyes with Taemin. The boy smiled handsomely and placed it to the werewolf’s lips. Blushing Jinki softly smiled; Taemin fed it to Jinki. Jinki smiled and said warmly “Thank you.”

“I truly don’t mind, hyung.” To which Jinki eye smiled adorably.

 Jinki then chuckled “You’ll have to wash your hands now. Humans shouldn’t handle raw meat.”

“Oh yeah.” Taemin giggled and looked around for a napkin or a wet wipe... but there wasn’t any. Soon he found Jinki’s hand on his. Jinki brought the man’s fingers to his lip and them.

Taemin didn’t know what to think. He blushed madly; he wanted to giggle and another part of him wanted to bite his lip so he wouldn’t moan. His voice cracked as he spoke “What are you doing?” His eyes glued to his fingers passing past Jinki’s big plump lips and into the heat of his mouth. Jinki was very careful not to scrap him with his razor sharp wolf teeth.

He said innocently “I’m cleaning your hand.” He realized it might look and feel ual to the human, his face instantly flushing bright pink matching Taemin’s rosy cheeks. But yet he didn’t stop holding on to his hand just yet. He couldn’t help it; he had to make sure Taemin was safe though so he the last bit of meaty flavor form Taemin’s finger tip making sure there were no germs left for him to catch salmonella.  “Sorry if I made you uncomfortable. I wasn’t trying to be y or something.”  

“It…its’ ok.” Taemin shyly blinked. “I know you weren’t.”

“You’re safe now.” Jinki said cutely and let go of Taemin’s wrist. He could feel the heat in Taemin rise adorably. He knew he accidently the other. They both blushed crazily.

 “Thank you, hyung.” Taemin slowly pulled his fingers away; they both sat there bashfully a moment in peaceful silence; glancing back and forth to each other.

 Jinki chuckled breaking the silence “I don’t think rockstars are supposed to blush.”

“It’s a good thing neither of us are blushing then.” Taemin smirked; they shared another giggle.

“What’s next on the list?” Jinki cleared his throat.

“Is there anywhere you have in mind?” Taemin asked

“I’m at your mercy Taemin. You planned it all and I will do anything. I just want to enjoy whatever you got planned. You took my suggestions from the other day and so far you are kicking . Everything has been perfect.”

“We both love music and I wanted to take you somewhere special to me. It is the record store I bought my very first Metal album. What to go there? Then lastly we can go buy new guitars with the money we made from our last gig.”

“Sounds great! I’m up for it. Let’s go. But can I ask you a favor?”

“Sure anything.”

Put the bag of food in the trunk of the car or else I’ll eat it all on the way there. And I want to save room for dessert later. We are having dessert right?”

Taemin chuckled “Not a problem and of course.”

They had arrived at the record shop and to Jinki’s surprise it was the same store Jinki bought his first heavy metal album too!

They spend an hour looking through all the records. Showing each other which albums they had and still need to buy. When Taemin was busy looking at the band Tee’s Jinki bought Taemin a rare copy of a record.  Taemin bought Jinki a cool small circler badge the size of a coin and penned the pen to his shirt once they left the store. It read “Metal Head for life” in silver font on a black background. Jinki bought Taemin Two. One read “Music is life” the other simply said in red font “Devil” To which they both got a laugh at that one. Jinki chose that one to pin to Taemin’s t-shirt.

From there they went to the music retailer to check out the instruments. Jinki went straight to the guitars but he noticed Taemin hadn’t followed him. Jinki walked over to the bass guitars section but he wasn’t in there. He walked around and sniffed him out. His nose led him to the front of the store where Taemin was waiting for him at the front counter. “What are you doing?” Jinki asked

“I ordered us something. The salesman is bringing it out for us. You’re going to like this hyung. It’s a surprise. I hope you like it. I designed it myself. You are always rockstaring it up on stage ya know, braking guitars and stuff. And it gave me an idea.”

Jinki was beyond curious; he waited patiently at first….. He was getting excited as they waited. He started asking “What is it? New guitar stand? Really cool guitar picks? A new whammy bar, because I broke mine. A better strap for my guitar? New foot pedals? I want a little of distortion and reverb, some new pedals would be good.”

Taemin just chuckled “shh. And just wait. If I tell you it won’t be a surprise.”

“A new amplifer?”

“Hyung stop.” He giggled

“Ok ok, I’ll be good.” It is a good thing he didn’t have his tail at the moment or it would be wagging like crazy hitting Taemin in excitement.

Jinki’s mouth dropped as he saw the sales man coming from the back holding two customized guitars. A bass for Taemin and an electric for him. Jinki’s was soft gray, the body shaped like the head of a wolf. Taemin’s matched in the since the body of his guitar was the head of a Devil. Taemin’s guitar was crimson red, with flames painted up the neck.

Jinki was speechless, His guitar was so beautiful. Taemin beamed “Like it?”

Jinki nodded and he strapped it on quickly and struck a chord.

Taemin thanked the sales man. The man left and Taemin said “Guess what? You could smash this er and it won’t break apart. Now you can make it so it can but it won’t break. Like it will separate and you can easily put it back together. So it’s like an effect and you won’t have to keep on buying new ones.”

 Jinki finally spoke “I ing love this! Thank you so much Taemin. This totally rocks! This is the best present ever!” Jinki kept the neck and strumming the strings across the face of the body. “It sounds so good too!”

“You’re welcome hyung. And with mine, I can affix my fire effects on the head just like my old Bass and it will look even cooler since this bass looks all evil. We are going to be famous one day, hyung. This will help us reach our dreams. Thank you for letting me into your band. And for going on a date with me. Even if we didn’t go on a date I would have bought this for you as a thank you anyway.”

“Taemin I don’t know what to say. Like really this is the most badass present ever. I don’t think I could top this if I give you a present.”

“You don’t have to top this. You owe me no gift. All you have to do is rock on, dude. Kick on stage and I’ll be happy.”

“You’re the best.” Jinki turned around and looked for an employee, when he saw him he flagged him down. The man came over and Jinki asked “My I plug it in? I want to test it.”

The man let Jinki plug in the amplifier and soon everyone in the shop stopped what they were doing as the ear shattering metal screamed form his guitar, grabbing their attention.  Soon a crowd formed around him as he whaled on the strings. Proud of his leader and boyfriend, Taemin smiled and with a smirk he joined him. He plugged in his bass and gave Jinki his underlining beats.

The song ended and everyone applauded. Taemin unplugged and told the salesman the instruments were perfect and they would keep them. No need to refund, they were flawless and sounded 10 times better than their other instruments and the quality of the art on them was beyond amazing.

“This is the best date ever” Jinki giggled as he put his guitar in the backseat.

“It is not over yet. I have a few ideas left up my sleeve Jinki.” Taemin put his bass next to Jinki’s in the car.

“I’m too happy that I can’t even remember what I told you I like. So I can’t guess what could be on the list of things you might have planned next.”

“You said you like to run. What to race me?”

Jinki sighed and patted his shoulder… “Aww, Taem.  That is cute but you’ll lose.”

Taemin pouted. “How do you know? In high school I ran track and I was pretty damn fast.”

“Wolves can out run humans.”

“If I beat you, then you pay for ice-cream. If I win I’ll pay. Why don’t you go ahead and make a reminder to yourself. I want chocolate.”

“Pfft. Aint gonna happen, cutie. I can out run you. So YOU make the mental note that I want Mint flavor.” Jinki’s smirked.

“Fine you’re on.” Taemin smirked. “Let’s drive to the park. It’s almost sunset; you’ll be changing soon. So let’s go now before you cheat and race me in your other form.”

….

They made it to the park. As Taemin locked up the car, Jinki did a few squats stretching and getting ready. The two of them started trash talking the other playfully.

“Eat my dust hyung.” He said as he too began stretching, and doing a few lunges.

Jinki copied him lunging beside him “Pfft, kiss my furry wolfy . Cuz that’s all you’ll see as I surpass you.”

“No, you’ll be kissing my red demon buns, boy. I am so going to win.”

“Nope, I am”

“I am.” Taemin repeated.

“No, I am. Now shut up and listen. We start here then we run all the way to the pond then back. The first one back to the car wins. Remember my flavor of ice-cream, er. It is mint.”

“You .”Taemin snickered and bent down to “tie” his shoe. Jinki never noticed Taemin reaching for something….

“You more.” Jinki laughed

They repeated “you ” ten more times until they were a fit of laughter but then Satan cheated and threw a stick he had grabbed. Instincts kicking in, Jinki went chasing it. Taemin took off in the correct direction.

“.” Jinki realized what he just did and quickly spun on his heel, facing the right way he chased after Taemin.

“Oh my god!” Taemin scream laughed as he saw Jinki dashing towards him.

They both laughed as they ran around the park. Jinki was impressed by Taemin’s human speed. “I’m sorry!” He chuckled so hard that it began to become difficult to run as fast.

“Don’t laugh Taemin or you won’t win.”

“Chocolate, chocolate.”  Taemin chanted to himself to keep running.

“MINT! Mint!” Jinki teased

“Stop making me laugh.” The human laughed even harder.

Jinki slowed just a little to help him out so Taemin wouldn’t become too weak too soon and told a little white lie. “All the meat is slowing me down, you might beat me.”

Taemin didn’t know he had slowed down. Jinki smiled letting him win… for now… Smiling bigger knowing Taemin was recovering from his initial speed…. Taemin reached the pond and started making his way around it to circle back. Once Taemin had regained some speed and strength and confidence he started going faster again. Humans are inconsistent with their speed….  Jinki rounded the pond and warned as he picked up his speed too: brake time was over. “I’m coming to get ya Taem!”

“Noo!” Taemin giggle screamed again. “I can do this, I can do this.” He panted to himself. Jinki’s outstanding hearing could still hear his chants.

The closer it got to sunset; Jinki’s speed became faster and more sustained, unlike Taemin’s. 

Jinki could hear Taemin’s heart beating, his sweat; his scent filling the air in the breeze was driving Jinki crazy behind him. He mumbled to himself “you smell so good.”

He was catching up with the younger. Taemin started to slow into a jog. He turned around and faced him as he jogged backwards. “ I give up. you win. Mint ice cream is on me.” But jogging was a bad idea was his next thought; His eyes widened as the y man ran towards him at top speed.  “oh ! no no nooo stop. Slow down! We’ll crash!” He held up his hands to brace for impact but there was no impact. Taemin closed his eyes and next thing he knew Jinki’s voice rang in his ears “Run with me.” He didn’t crash into him. But Taemin did jerk because Jinki never slowed down but instead grabbed his hand taking him with him.

Taemin opened his eyes as he stumbled a bit then tried his best to keep the same pace “Damn you’re fast. My legs can’t keep up.”

“You can do it Taem.” He winked at him, and held his hand tighter.

Taemin almost tripped; Damn, Jinki was y as hell.

The human’s leg muscles felt like fire, his thighs burned from all the exertion. “I can do it.” He told himself. “Ice-cream ice-cream.”

Jinki chuckled and cheered him on even though he knew he’d never make the last leg of the race “Almost there. You can make it.”

He let Taemin try a little bit longer then as they reached the parking lot Jinki scooped Taemin up into his arms saving him. He ran the rest of the way carrying Taemin bridal style. The human almost passed out but not from exhaustion but from Jinki; Taemin was watching the wind dance through Jinki’s hair. He felt Jinki’s biceps flex under him as they ran. He was so strong; so ing handsome.  Taemin had to blink to focus. And just as smoothly as he picked him up a few yards back Jinki placed Taemin gently on the hood of the car.

“whoa” Taemin said amazed with his date.

“Aww, look at that you won. You touched the car first. I owe you a Chocolate ice-cream.” He winked.

“Thank you for letting me win, Jinki. That was super fun. My legs hurt though. Oh but we can’t go now.”

“Why?”

“It’s getting late. We should go hang out in a monster friendly place.  The sun is about to set. I can tell not by the color of the sky but you are different. Not so blushy and shy at the moment. Your getting flirty so that means you’re about to turn wolfy.”

“I just said we are getting ice-cream. I am taking you to Baskin and Robins. I’m being flirty?”

“But Jinki you’ll turn any minute. There are too many humans around.”

“You beat a werewolf in a race Taemin. We have to celebrate. I’m in charge of the date now. You just sit back and relax. Give me your car keys.”

“Yep, more flirty and direct. You’re about to turn.” Taemin smirked cutely.

“I am buying you ice-cream. End of story.” Jinki stuck his hand in Taemin’s pocket and got the keys himself. Taemin blushed “Get in the car, Taem.” Jinki winked and walked away to his side of the car.

Hoping off the car Taemin giggled and did want his date asked of him.

They arrived at Baskin and Robins; Jinki opened the car door for Taemin. Taemin held his hand and they walked inside. Jinki ordered their chocolate and mint cones and afterwards they walked back out. “Where else do you want to go? It’s getting late. You want to take over and choose something Jinki? Monster club? or? ”

“Nah, I don’t need to do anything else. We have to save stuff for our next date. Besides this date was perfect and I just want some alone time with you now and eat ice cream. Maybe talk and watch the moonrise.”

“Yes, I love that idea.”

Sitting on the hood of Taemin’s car they watched the sunset as they ate on their cold treats.

The sky was painted a beautiful dark purple while the rest was bright burnt orange as the sun slowly left the sky. “It’s beautiful.”

“So are you.” Jinki replied; Taemin blushed a little. Jinki smiled “I like how your cheeks turn pink just like the sunset.

“Stop, that’s cheesy.”Taemin giggled cutely and tried to protect his manly persona “We are badasses in a metal band.” Taemin shied away from the complaints. “We don’t blush.” He giggled cutely.

“We need to come up with a new word instead of ‘blushing’ then don’t we.”

“Yeah but I can’t think of one.”

“Me neither.” they chuckled.

The sun was getting lower and Jinki felt the tingle of change but held it back.; Jinki stood up “Hold this I want to show you something.” Taemin took his ice cream and asked “What?”

“This.” The sun dipped down, finally bowing out of the sky. Proudly showing off the fact he was still a man.

Taemin’s jaw dropped “Oh my god!” Taemin wiggled off the hood of the car and flung his arms around the man. “Congratulations hyung!”  Taemin started jumping up and down almost getting Mint and chocolate on the back of Jinki’s shirt as he hugged him.

Taemin pulled away “Turn around. I wanna see”

Jinki turned around and wiggled his “I aint got no tail.”

“But I kinda like the tail. It’s hot.”

Night time brings a more flirtly Taemin too. It’s not just me. I see.”

“Maybe that is true.” Taemin on his ice cream.

Jinki watched his lips plump over the ice cream. Taemin giggled and handed him his back. “Here. .”

“What? I wasn’t being y. You were.” He took his ice cream and it ily.

“Suuuureeee, Jinki.” The younger teased. Truth is they both were thus Taemin his too.

Jinki had to clear his throat and sit back down. “You make me dizzy” Jinki chuckled.

“Sorry. Not sorry.” Taemin smirked

“Satan.” Jinki and nudged him and Taemin nudged him back.

After a cute few giggles Taemin changed the subject… “How long could you change yourself or I guess not change, to control when you morph?”

“I learned it this week. Sparky thought it was cool. He tired too but I had to tell him he is a dog and he can’t.”

“aww, poor little guy. But Jinki you know, you don’t have to look like a human for me. I don’t mind how you look. I like you both ways.”

“I know but there are someplaces I can’t go looking like a wolf. I am confident now that you like me no matter what. So please don’t worry about that. I just wanted to be in control of my body. Oh and watch this. I can control it very well.” Jinki smiled and his teeth grew extra sharp.

“Oh, whoa so cool. So pointy.”

“Can you make your ears appear? They are super cute.”

“Sure.” And in a blink of an eye two soft gray pointy ears popped out. Jinki wiggled them, showing off cutely.

“awww. So cute.” Taemin rubbed his head and ears. “So soft.”

Jinki let him do it for a long minute before informing him… “Taemin you know how I accidently turned you on by cleaning your hand? Well, you’re doing that to me when you pet me.”

“ooops, sorry.” Taemin took his hand away.

“I didn’t’ tell you to stop.” Jinki smirked

“Jinki!” Taemin playfully shoved him. “y monster is y.” They shared a laugh.

They continued to finish their ice cream as they watched the moon rise. Jinki broke the peaceful silence “Taemin. I had a lovely date. This has been so much fun. Everything I listed you turned it into part of our date. You rock.”

Taemin smiled proudly, really happy with himself. “I’m happy you had fun hyung. I did too.”

“Will you be my boyfriend?”

Taemin tilted his head and teased “I thought I was.”

“Well, yes you are but I didn’t ask you officially yet.”

“The moment you put your scent on me I think that counts as official.”

“What? How’d you know?”

“Vampy told me.” Taemin smirked.

“That little.”

Taemin giggled “He says I smell like you, it’s why he calls me Stinky. Because he can’t smell human on me at all. He says you don’t want others to prey on me, that you did it for my safety around other monsters and because you like me and that also means no other wolf can take me away from you.”

“I.. well, yeah. For protection but like..” Jinki was nervous Taemin was upset, he couldn’t read him.  Should he had asked him first before marking his scent with his own?

Taemin was fine with it of course and said “Jinki, its cool. I think its kinda of romantic. Yes, I want to be your boyfriend officially.” Taemin pet Jinki’s ears, a low hum came from the wolf. “ohh Taemm.”  He murmured at the contact. His hands were so gentle and cutely playful in the fur atop of his head. Jinki’s tail popped out; Taemin giggled when he saw it wag and thud into the hood of his car. “You’re too cute hyung.”

“You’re so handsome, Taemin.” He leaned his head on the humans shoulder and wrapped an arm around him; snuggling into the head rub. “It makes me relaxed and calm. But just don’t touch the ears, they are the hot zone if you know what I mean.”

Taemin giggled “I’ll be careful not to touch the ears again.”

 As the first stars started to twinkle above, Taemin added “You’re the iest cute man on earth.”

“I’m both?”

“Yes, without a doubt.”

“I think you are too. And I know it’s too soon to say the L word but I really really really like you.”

“I like-like you too hyung, more than you know. And I like smelling like you, sharing your wolf scent. Makes me feel special and safe.” He stopped petting him and rested his head on his head. Jinki murmured “That’s because you are” making the younger smile warmly. Finally all alone, no band members and no one else in public with them and no cords to trip over, Jinki looked up and finally (unlike the other day) intentionally kissed the human on the cheek, it was sweet and romantic. Taemin returned the kiss with a soft peck to his lips. Shy but yet flirty smiles were shared between them. The night and the kisses were perfect. Thank god the other band members were not there this time to tease them…. There was a long comfortable silence…  It was the perfect ending to a wonderful date; they sat on top of the car watching the night sky and talking all night while listening to music on Jinki’s phone until the battery died.

There is 100% chance this night was the inspiration behind the next song Jinki wrote “In love with a Demon” and of course it became Taemin’s new favorite song. Because who cares about the with fleas when Jinki writes you a freaking love song. In the future it will become their best selling and most popular song not with just monsters but amongst humans as well ;)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Thank you guys for subbing and reading! <3<3

I'm marking this fic "complete" in my forward for now but I might write more. So please stay subscribed just in case.  I will be busy over the next few weeks maybe months. Because I am moving in July… I won’t have that much time to write this fic. So for now I am marking it “complete” because of that since updates might take forever. 

If you guys want more then maybe I will write more in a few months after I am settled in my new house.

Love ya guys, see ya later *hugs* and wish me luck in my move. 

ps don't forget to comment and let me know if you liked this chapter! <3<3<3