Tale #5

Monster Rock

Tale #5 Concert Mishaps (aka Happens)

The Horror Show had been getting a lot of great reviews. The word was out, a new Monster Rock band was kicking with music so loud it could wake the dead… literary. They had played almost every underground club and bar in the inner city. They were gathering a devoted fan base rather quickly.  But sometimes things didn’t go right but somehow it always ended up working in their favor. 

Like once Jinki’s tail got stuck in the cords… tangled in the mic cord and his guitar cord. He should really stop wagging it so much. Maybe if he wasn’t sneaking peeks of his demonic crush every two seconds it wouldn’t wag so much and get tangled. But that kind of mishap isn’t obvious so I guess it’s ok.  What is obvious is the time Taemin stepped on Jonghyun’s cape…

See, there was also this one time Taemin stepped on the Vampires cape on accident. Jonghyun tripped and fell backwards, landing flat on his back. But the crowd thought Jonghyun was acting, as if he was pretending to die dramatically or something. Whatever the fans thought, they thought it looked cool thus Stinky didn’t have to be murdered by Vampy later after the concert. Instead He bought the human a drink after the gig but then also tripped him on purpose… Taemin fell into the fluffy werewolf’s lap (as intended by Jonghyun). Jonghyun teased for their ears only. “Devils, they are such lustful creatures.” With his hairy cheeks, no one in the bar saw Jinki’s blushing cheeks. Taemin however turned as red as the phony crimson horns on his head. Thankfully fans at the bar didn’t notice anything…. In their eyes, he is a devil after all, he gets hot, so it would make since his cheeks would get red if hot or mad… right?  Because clearly the devil wouldn’t have a “thing” for the leader of their “pack” would he?... Of course you and I know the truth (he was so freaking flustered and blushing like mad) but their fans don’t know that ;)

But I digress… So anyways about mishaps gone wrong but yet so right…

Take just the other night for example. Jinki was smashing the hell out of his electric guitar on stage. He was so into it, the crowd was going wild! The fellow werewolves were howling and egging him on with fists bawled up and pumping into the air as they chanted “Jinki! Jinki! Jinki!” his rock star fantasy coming true… the moment was perfect…. Key was drumming double time. Taemin had stepped on his pedal and shot flames sky high around himself, and even from the head of his bass like a flame thrower. Jonghyun was singing so loudly at a blood curling high pitch while Minho added his Dj skills to the mix with some deep eerie beats gluing their horrifying monstrous performance together perfectly. The crowd started chanting “The has fleas! has Fleas!”  We all know its Taemin’s favorite song about Jinki’s ex, but it was also definitely a fan favorite, especially amongst Jinki’s fellow werewolves.  “The has fleas!” Then that is when Jinki howled and began smashing his guitar and shortly after the crowd cheered and shouted his name over and over as he let lose…..

Yep the night was going perfectly…. until the body of the guitar hit the ground forcing the volume button to snap off! It flew straight into Minho’s eye! Pain and tears, Minho couldn’t stop batting his watery eyes; he groaned “UUUGHHH!” The crowd didn’t see the small piece hit him but they grunted along with the Frankenstein. Minho stared at Key as to say “Did you see what just happened, damn my eye hurts.” Key though, had no idea why he was staring at him so he only smiled back. Inside Minho thought to himself “No, dummy, I’m hurt not flirting with you.” Just then the whammy bar broke off Jinki’s instrument from another harsh bang against the floor and ricocheted off of Jjong’s mic stand and flew towards Minho’s head, decapitating him! His head flew towards the drummer, landing on Key’s lap. Startled to see his head fall off from what appeared to be no reason because he never saw the shrapnel fling towards the DJ, Key jumped up and screamed evoking the crowd to scream as well but for different reasons. The Horror Show members were very professional (well, besides the girly yell key just did but they thought he was rocking out, singing along with Jonghyun) thank goodness no one realized the comical mistakes that unfolded. The fans were having the time of their lives, rocking out to the spectacular show thinking: Hot damn the dj was so badass he threw his head at the drummer! The crowd cheered “Minho! Minho!”  Taemin was the only band member that had seen what had happened and tried hard not to laugh, so he looked away. Jinki never saw what he had done but at one point Jinki turned around and thought to himself “Why does Key have his head?”Because he saw Minho’s body catching its own head from Key who tossed it back to him; Minho caught it flawlessly and affixed it to his neck. All the while the crowd loving every minute of the mayhem, another wave of loud roars from the fans washed over the band fueling their performance. …Next thing you know things got back on track… Jinki aggressively howled and smashed his guitar to smithereens! All band members watched out for pieces hurling through the air this time. The devil shot more flames from his bass and Jonghyun belted out the ending of the song with Minho and Key supplying the concert with the perfect spooky undertones of their beats matched to perfection. The concert got great reviews in the underground metal scene …. Their misfortune always turned into good fortune… And for a grand finale from that day forth, Minho would take his head off and toss it up into the air at the end of every show and Key would catch it. may happen but The Horror Show will always rock on!

 

 

 

 

 


 

tokki's request: During a concert Jinki smashes his guitar so hard pieces break and fly off hitting Minho making his head fall off. LOL