Chapter 9

Crazy In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oppa...oppa. Shinhye unnie is back" juniel shouted happily while running towards their house. Shes catching her breath when he reach his brother in the kitchen.  What happend to you? Your sweating alot" he said while busy preparing for their breakfast "oppa shinhye unnie is back. Shes back since last night what was auntie said. " Soohyun stay still on his place he cant even utter a words "oppa gwenchana? I know your situation with shinhye unnie maybe this time you can talked to her why she broke up with all of sudden" she lower her head and just silent, not any second Soohyub left and fastly went in shinhyes house.

Shinhye sitting inside their small living room shes crying since she arrived in their house at very late night lastnite.  Mrs. Park sigh heavily and approach her daughter "sweetie is theres something bothering you?" Shinhye glance at her mother and she cant hold on any more she hug her mother so tight and cried endlessly "how can i be such fool eomma" she murmured and cried heavier. 

"Shinhye~~~" Soohyun slowly utterd and stay still on his place. Shinhye broke the hug and walk towards him, anger and pain can see on her face. He didnt waste any moment Soohyun hug her tightly but shinhye never dare to return his hug. She slightly push him away from her

"Shin..."

"I think you already know what i wanted to hear" she said firmly. Soohyun begin to panic. Not a second shinhye throw the picture to him "this is the picture im asking you before and you said that you lost it. How could you do this to me. You make me so blind about the fact. You fool me!!!" She shouted and keep pushing him away. "Sorry shinhye im really sorry" his tears running down on his face. "Im sorry" ..

"Sorry? Is that only word you can say? Explain everything .. EVERYTHING.!!!!" 

"Im so madly inlove with you for the first time i saw you way back when were still in high school. But im so scared to appraoch you that time until i heard about you and yonghwa. An..and i cant do anything but to disguies and act like im Jung Yonghwa. Im so sorry shinhye for making you such fool for hiding the truth from you. Im so sorry really am. Im just so desperate to win your hard. Im so crazy inlove with you." Shinhye gather all her strenght and slap him "because of you i lost the guys i loved for a very long time. He hates me now" she cried "go away. I hate you i really hate you.." she keeps pushing him away until he cant do anything but to run away. Shinhye cried helplessly on the floor her mother approach her and comfort her "eomma yongyong is back eomma and he hates me now. Ottoke?" Mrs. Park just silent and hug her daughter back. 

......

His walking in abnormal way going towards the main hall of their house. The maids are just silent in their places too scared to approach him. His too drunk and out of his self, his so mess just like his life. "What are you looking at?" He said angrily and tossed his body on the couch "hey? What is going on with you?" His wife shouted at him and cross her arms while staring at him angrily. Yonghwa smirk at Yuna before making his self more comfortable in the couch. Its been weeks his acting like this always come home late, always drunk he can even finished a 3 boxes to cigerrette just in one day. "Shout up Yuna. Dont messed with me if you dont want to get hurt." He utterd and place his right hand on his forehead

After three hours, he open his eyes and its already dark in the living room. His head ache buy he doesnt mind at all. He make his way to their room and went directly on the bathroom. His tears started to roll down on his face as he remember the past....

 

Fl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter